Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I am addicted to this story and your writing style πŸ˜Š

Like how you are developing the characters of Arnav and Khushi, with all the subtle nuances of relationship.  Arnav is weighed by the guilt of how his family or he has wronged Khushi in the past.  Friendship/relationship cannot last if it is marred by guilt. 

My favorite line of this chapter-  Khushi repeated comment to Arnav " now don't say sorry"   ( He apologized even for Divyesh innocuous comment to her ! ).  She recognizes his remorse, has forgiven him, and is providing a clean slate for this friendship.  And it is effective... he jokingly actually offers her a job ( he would never do that before)

Khushi lacks confidence given her past... glad how you are bringing it full circle ... sports is her passion... sports coach in Alchemy !  Like Faisal Bhai... I hope she does something she likes/enjoys outside of chandini chowk

PS:  Was  good to read "tor dakknaam" after a long time
amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Your story is amazing. The writing is so vivid you can almost see everything happening in front of you. And the way you've developed all the characters in the story is commendable. Brilliant πŸ‘
smile1412 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Came across this lovely story and read it all in one ago ... Beautiful portrayal of characters ... Hooked on ! Can't wait for more!!
archmink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its good to see khushi and arnav opening up to each other... and what was that arnav thinking after droping her at the metro that no reason to say yes but none to say no either.. he had summed up akash and payal's feelings too... I do think they like each other still...

this really is a new chapter in khushi's life after the hair cut I guess... and did I miss what akash wanted to say to khushi about renu bhabhi or what? I think there is something going on with her cuz she had lied to khushi about where she was coming from the other day...

Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Rather fast paced chapter. Shekawat kamina. Fry his head instead of your phone Khushi.
shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Why didnt khushi told abt seeing arjun in hospital.and why poonam is away while her husband ishositalized.worse arnav anjali doesnt kmow abt that.friendship jaisa kuch,
cute

naa kehne ki koi vajah nhi h thYB  can create thatπŸ˜›
Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have to comment now ... am really sorry for doing this so late ... 
But due to a very hectic and demanding AD I just lost touch with the story ... 
and have just about started reading it again ... have reached chapter 10 as yet ... 
You should know that your story cannot be just read in a hurry as each and every 
chapter has too much packed in it and if one does not pay attention then the jist 
of the story is forgotten ... 
Hence I am reading slowly and steadily and digesting every bit ! πŸ˜†
And loving your story YB ... 
kclovearshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy Mother's Day to the dear Writer and all readers (mothers) πŸ€—

Edited by kclovearshi - 9 years ago
moonstonespirit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!! 
The ASR clicking his niece's pics is adorable!! 
Loved their conversation at new-ons... 
Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers here...including the author of this wonderful story...Radhika!!!
I had the best day ever followed by an evening reading this story.  

Can Arnav and Khushi be any cuter?  Lovely lovely time with both Arnav and Khushi moving teeny tiny steps towards each other and Khushi's life getting even more complicated.  Arnav is so sweet trying to get her to talk about her problems and trying to help.

The restrained nuanced relationship is evolving into something stronger slowly but surely...These two are going to be fantastic together...

Faisal Bhai was so right about only marrying the man who made her feel special.  Arnav just can not stop thinking about Khushi and Khushi's heart just can not forget Arnav...whether her head acknowledges it or not. 

Did. I already say that I enjoy Pretto so much...
Edited by Anamika100 - 9 years ago