Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sman thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: YellowBoots

You are optimistic. This is me we are talking about πŸ˜›

I am having a bit of a 'the dog ate my homework' situation. Last evening I had scribbled and doodled the outline of chapter 14 on one of the many restaurant menus lying around the house. And I am not making this up, but I can't find it now. I am inclined to think that my son has either converted this into some origami creation or he has actually eaten it. Given the stage he is at when it comes to his motor skills the latter seems more possible. But he seems cheerful and active, so clearly the menu was nutritious.

But outline or not, I am going to write tomorrow. And hopefully it will be something coherent so that I can post on Sunday. Or Monday πŸ˜†

Radhika , I don't mind you delaying the update as long as you leave such notes..am LOL..
kanthi_chks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You are optimistic. This is me we are talking aboutπŸ˜›

I am having a bit of a 'the dog ate my homework' situation. Last evening I had scribbled and doodled the outline of chapter 14 on one of the many restaurant menus lying around the house. And I am not making this up, but I can't find it now. I am inclined to think that my son has either converted this into some origami creation or he has actually eaten it. Given the stage he is at when it comes to his motor skills the latter seems more possible. But he seems cheerful and active, so clearly the menu was nutritious.

But outline or not, I am going to write tomorrow. And hopefully it will be something coherent so that I can post on Sunday. Or MondayπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Radhika, I have to agree with Shailaja(sman), you leave the best notes ever. πŸ˜†
Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
"Preeto sometimes you have crazy imagination.. I thought Aakash was your jeeju, ab achanak se Arnav kahaan se aa gaya?" Thank God for having a good friend like Preeto in her life or Khushi would have gone bonkers by now ! 

There seems to be an easy camaraderie building up between Arnav and Khushi ... It really is high time things start looking up for Khushi after all what she seems to have gone through because of the Raizada family due to no fault of hers ... 

Arnav rightfully said that ... "If there was a movie made out of the story of your life, I would be the villain ... " 

Over that hearing about the old creepy man sending her unwanted sms's ! 
How could so much happen to just one single person ! 
"Tumhaari life hai hi itni interesting." 

But with so much right happening in her life now probably the universe is setting right the wrongs done to her ... which could be because of her newly sported hairstyle as her Bhabhi said that "kabhi kabhi baal katana se luck change ho sakti hai ... " :) 

Things do seem to be looking up for Khushi ... hopefully she should be able to overcome all her problems through a messiah in the form of Arnav Singh Raizada ... 

Thank you Radhika ... 
akhila22051993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful  story  read it in one gooo... cant wait to read the next update
kethgauthami1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The update is refreshing...I loved it...waiting for next part
Dream_on thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Are we getting an update today ? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜› 😳
MDTharun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Humein update chahiye 
YellowBoots thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Psst.. logging in from work.
Still stuck here and by the looks of it iss raat ki subah nahi. Need to clean, edit and splice the incoherent draft of chapter 14 that I have done. Hopefully will do so tomorrow and post it. I hope that as always you will be patient and understand. (I attended a day long workshop at work on conversational hypnosis, that is using NLP and embedded commands.. honestly it all sounded like a load of poppycock, but I am hoping to try it out on you guys)
MsDroolKanthan thumbnail

Psst.. logging in from work.

Still stuck here and by the looks of it iss raat ki subah nahi. Need to clean, edit and splice the incoherent draft of chapter 14 that I have done. Hopefully will do so tomorrow and post it. I hope that as always you will be patient and understand. (I attended a day long workshop at work on conversational hypnosis, that is using NLP and embedded commands.. honestly it all sounded like a load of poppycock, but I am hoping to try it out on you guys)

You already have. With Tewari and Sons. Subconsciously while taking a decision in AD, I think back to what your Khushi or a character would have done or how they would have reacted. So it is a successful tried and tested method , with us being tangled and captured in the vortex of your Chandni Chowk:)
naaza_deen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi Radhika ( i got your name from the many comments here) , i have been reading your story for more than 2 weeks now and it took me almost 20 days to finish will all the chapters. i must thank Anarocksick whom i follow ( well i can trust her with the stories she picks, and she too isnt aware that i read stories that she comments on). anyways thanks to her that she reads this beautiful story. this is by far one of the most realistic story that i have read in this forum.
before i shower you with words of praise, i must tell you that your story has really transported me to those school and college times when i used to be in that age. train journeys, cordless phone, no mobiles, library, ignoring the quiet ones or unpopular ones being ignored etc. and there are constant reminders of people like the pest aman ( who in turn would help you the most), there are many like payal ( whom i can put in the bitch category, well i still hate a few in my school and probably don't want to meet them ever), then there is even arnav types who may be nice to u in private and then ignore you within the group. and then there are fake people...who are two faced. there are friendly and sweet people too who is ever ready to help.and finally there are some for whom your existence doesn't even matter...oh god what a great  reminder of school. well i think i got a little carried away writing this comment, but the reading about all this in the story is amazing.

each one of the characters is real and amazing. i love the relationship arnav and anjali . it is a typical of them to be irritating when young and then turn out to be a friend and someone whom you could blindly trust and look up to when older.  i love anjali...and her constant reminders as to "you are going the wrong way" to arnav are so cute. i agree so, but i think as a sis who loves her brother wouldnt want him to be with payal for a relationship that is based on pure understanding. her names...jun and jhalli and who names babies Debanjana and Tumpa...heheeh probably only she can.

Arnav...i cant tell you how secretive he is. a utterly confused guy . i like that he wants to change things with kushi and akash. i like the way akash says " oh im s jealous of you that i wished to have some of that attention from my cousin" to khushi. i feel arnav is the more insecure types. i feel so bad for him coz almost all the times he doesn't know how to deal with or react to situations. i love him...he is real and the most interesting to me. 

there is khushi who probably lands up in all wrong situations...but to me her issue with poonam raizada  is that poonam was not comfortable with the idea of young girls being around her husband. there is history behind that too and that is precisely the reason why she reacted to khushi in the same way. poor khushi had to go through all of it and hence everything seemed wrong.

and then there is everyone jun jeeju...who is an activist, NK who is live and let live types, there is payal ...more like i want it my way types, akash...oh i love him too...the sweetest of all, and of course aman who can be a pest but i have seen many like him who turns out to be fine men in the years.

hmmm i love the way you write and the way you build your characters. more than all that there is the story which happens to be so real and fresh. it is a joy reading it. and like everyone here i too am waiting for the next chapter.

phew...that was a long comment...considering my type of comments. and very honestly i don't comment a lot.

do write more...
Edited by naaza_deen - 8 years ago