Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scrabella thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Such a beautiful update. You left me so nostalgic, I've no idea why but I was almost thinking of my high school and college friends right now. And now on A and K, like NK said, what better chances than having gone to the same schools and then meet up at work/ life and develop a relationship that possibly already existed. 
I'm glad Arnav got a little bold and out of his comfort zone, grabbed Khushi and made her show him her phone. Can he also please grab her and smack her dead on her lips? :D This is such an incredibly fulfilling story to read, it doesn't even come upon as a story but very very real life. Sorry for putting so much venom your way when the update is a little late, magar kya karein, we are hopelessly helpless. Thank you for being such a brilliant writer. I'm floored. 
akai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Really nice update. 
Finally arnav and Kushi are in talking term.
Don't know what's with arnav dad And mom.
Who s this abi guy..
bkamber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
⭐️ OMG. What an awesome Chapter!!! Full of human vitality, life force and energy.  I just didn't want the chapter to end.
Your Khushi is most definitely very interesting!!
Just absolutely brilliant. 👏 👏

aquagal thumbnail
I loved this update. There was so much happening here. So much has changed and so much is about to change and so much can change if people get to know few facts.
Arnav and akash are getting friendly, Arnav - Khushi are getting friendly. Arnav is on a friendship spree these days 😆
I'm happy for Anjali. She is truly emanating happiness at the moment.
It's good that Arnav & Akash both are finding behavior of Poonam raizada as odd. But nobody has any idea that Anand Raizada is hospitalized? Theirs is surely a very strange family.
Arnav ka idea bahut achcha hai.. To fry the phone. I hope that Khushi will count Arnav in someone she trusts as she herself said that they have become sort of friends now.
Whom does Akash loves???
reeshree thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved every bit of the update.It's getting interesting with every update. 
Arnav messes up every time he greets Khushi. That was harmless teasing though Khushi feels uncomfortable. A long way for them to go to that level of ease. Arnav is stunned and upset to hear about her marriage.  Slowly but surely realization is dawning. 
I have a feeling Poonam Raizada is not really in Japan but with her husband.  Anand Raizada is having a surgery and both Arnav and Anjali are unaware of it. Strange! I hope Mihir Gupta has no connections with Khushi whatsoever. With the detectives on his tail, hopefully will get to know soon about this mystery. 
Khushi  and Preeto has a genuine bonding with each other. Preeto keeps changing her jijaji like chameleon changes colors. I so agree with Preeto regarding Khushi's dad reconciling with her based on her agreeing to marriage. That's not so nice. I do not understand why her Baba is so upset at her. Because she quit college or because she decided to take care of T & S or because of both and more? Still, I would have thought it better to tell them regarding creepy swine. I find it hard to believe that her parents would blame her. They might not file any complaint fearing the consequences, but at least, they would stand by her and support her in what she decides to do? What is the right thing to do with such pathetic low lives? 
Arnav is so in his elements while talking with his Di and NK.  Their convos are playful and touching at the same time.  Wish to read a talk between Arnav and Khushi like that. Today's talk at their old school might be just the right beginning. Wow, and Khushi just told Arnav about the shady old man and he seems to understand and thought of helping. Trust is the first step towards great relation and she trusted him with the most difficult thing in her life now.  Did he just hug her? Aww.., and he also offered her a job at Raizada designs.  Surely everything is turning good between them. Arnav should thank NK for his suggestion.
It was a beautiful update and thanks for such long updates. Between, loved the name Debanjana. 
Illuminatus. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sman

Hey..I have seen in real life..my cousin who married a Bengali speaks perfect Bengali (certified by her in-laws and their relatives) with perfect accent.. our mother tongue Konkani has some words common with Bengali but our accent is completely different..

Daaknaam reminds me of "The Namesake" movie.. :-)   I love Tumpa name..sounds hi fi :-)

Hi, 
How nice of your cousin. And lovely of the family to praise her openheartedly.  Its always an advantage to learn a new language or learn more about a culture. It can only enhance ones development as a person, if anything. 

My SIL bought a Bengali to English/Hindi Dictionary 10 years ago when she wanted to patao my Dad to agree for this alliance. My Bro decided to take no stand, saying either he will Marry or Not Marry (anyone)!! 
Once we(Mom n I) convinced dad about her good intentions to blend with us like sugar in Milk. The marriage happened with all the pomp n show. Now, the book holds a place of pride in the bookshelf still, good as new like it was 10 yrs ago.  

Tumpa, sounds Hi-fi? Then 60% bong girls are hi-fi. 🤣 
Namesake, The book and the movie both were nice. Btw, I have cousins named Gogol and Googli!! 
Howzzat!  For a Daaknaam!! 😉😆

Edited by _Mini_ - 9 years ago
kritash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update.
really liked it.
superb.
fantastic and fabulous.
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
 Edited Here Edited by rulama - 9 years ago
win7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome update. So much happened. Finally Arvan has started to think about akash and payal. 
Why did Arnav and D mention lavanya...

Is abhimanyu just some random guy or is he connected to the shop as well. 

Akash and Aman has got me really curious. 

The most mysterious persons are khushi's father and arnav's father. 

Preeto, NK and anjali should meet sometime. 

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
brilliant update..very well written..👏