Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AsA333 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: kanthi_chks

Amen to that! πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ - Cant wait for the next update after reading this one... 
Japonica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow that was long update, so much happened, yet nothing much happened. Payal organised a Holi party, what her motives really were we never find out.

The reminscing between the schoolmates was so realistic, as uncomfortable as opening a wadrobe and revealing the funny clothes one had a penchant for at some time in life, and still have in some corner of the mind!

But the conversation that got to the heart of the matter was between Arnav and Khushi:

Khushi: 'That is your problem, Arnav. You never take a stand. You only watch, that is all you do'

Arnav: 'You are right. You have this special talent to be in the wrong place at the wrong time every single time'.

Now we are at an interesting bend in the story, Khushi's dream of marriage to a 'nice guy' is about to come true and she now realises may be that is not what she wants after all!

manugan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Excellent long update...giving an overview of various happenings.,ppls intentions, likes etc...
Sonalikarhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved d update...i just feel like i m there at that party throughout the update...you write so well.. hope to see some less problems in khushi's life...
Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I was ROFLing at the wheelchair and the puppy dog - ah, those were epic. Anyways quite an eventful Holi day, of which the poonam angle was the most interesting.
Like always the chapter had a very homely feeling. Thank u for making it long.
sarahjac thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am terribly late in catching up yet again, but like they say 'better late than never'!

Before I say anything, I'd like to thank you again for writing this story. I think you are doing a great job and your story telling ways are rather unique and that's one of the things which makes this plot stand apart.

I have read last few chapters together and what a treat it has been for me...
What comes across and strikes hard is Khushi's loneliness, the burden of her ever rising problems, the want for a normal life, her simple wish to leave past where it belongs...only it boomerangs into her present quite frequently. She is caught in a time warp, she is still that 14 year old girl trying to be invisible, trying to shake that spotlight off her self, trying to figure out stuff which remains incomprehensible even today. Still fighting each day to set things right, only the problems keep growing in magnitude.

I think both Arnav and Khushi are somewhat reclusive. Khushi because of various twist and turns she has witnessed very early on in her life and Arnav, simply by choice. It's the people in their lives who push themselves into their circle, the radius of which does not extend beyond their 12 noon shadows. They both are very passive in their approach as far as their personal relations are concerned. 
 Khushi has not made enough attempt to know Renu well, she can not say she is abreast with everything that's going on in Akash's life which leaves only Preeto, who is a force to reckon with (we need more people like her in our lives, don't we?😊 )

And Arnav, I don't really understand his and Payal's alliance, which is nothing more than a relationship of convenience, why would Arnav want this superficial comfort? I really don't know where to slot these two. Friends or a mere acquaintance? Whatever it is, Payal has the upper hand. I feel Anjali and Arjoon are the only two people he is completely at ease with and I would credit Anjali for that equation. Arnav took a stand professionally when he chose to open his own company, I think he fails to exhibit that assertiveness on personal level.

I am amazed how easily you brought in the religious divide and how political parties use it for their own benefits, Chandni Chowk is an entire world in itself. I love the fact that it features as one of the strongest character in your story. 

Talking of characters, I love how even HP and Sonu have such important roles to playπŸ˜›, I can go on and on...but judging by the length of this post, it's time I stop. And before I do, I have to let you know that I adore your sense of humour, Arnav's couch had me in splits as soon as it made an appearance in the narrative. 

Edited by sarahjac - 9 years ago
anera thumbnail
Ok when is the update dear 
I am waiting 
fatima2603 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
N.k is hilarious...i love him.
Eventful holi but at the same time so frustrating! we never did really find out about why payal invited khushi. was it really because of aman? ?

And aman is a bit of a grey character for me at moment. He turns up after all these years and payals already listening to him?  

Arnav and payal have zero chemistry...yet they dont do anything about it...grrr!
YellowBoots thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Hey all, will post tomorrow, end of day πŸ˜†
The long weekend was pretty unproductive (as they should be).
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: YellowBoots

Hey all, will post tomorrow, end of day πŸ˜†

The long weekend was pretty unproductive (as they should be).

O yea...
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest...
Hence after the long weekend...

Here is something for you...