Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YellowBoots thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Thank you all for reading/ commenting.

I have a light week ahead, so hopefully will post the next chapter quicker (by my standards that is). But I don't want to say anything, lest I jinx myself ðŸ˜†
sman thumbnail

Originally posted by: YellowBoots

Thank you all for reading/ commenting.

I have a light week ahead, so hopefully will post the next chapter quicker (by my standards that is). But I don't want to say anything, lest I jinx myself ðŸ˜†

woww I will pray for your week to be lighter than you expected :-)
kanthi_chks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sman

woww I will pray for your week to be lighter than you expected :-)

Amen to that! 😃
mayurisb80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow...that was one Long entertaining holi...
I did wonder about payals motive to invite kushi...i still am just coz Aman said?????
But then she did good...wishing her and trying to protect her from Mrs.Raizada. .
Is Payal  changing..
Akash and Aman i do wonder about their newon crushes...and their present crushes ...kuch tho hai...
And Arnav agreeing to his crush on kushi...that was ðŸ˜²
Villains ki kami nahi hai anandram samar sing  n poonam r more than  enough for poor kushi..
But she has too many champions protecting her. ..Funny that most of them are A-party...Akash,Arnav,Aman,Arjoon...
And you leave us with a jatka...ab yeh rishta wala ladka koun hai?Aman...or a new entry?waiting  bezabri se😉
win7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I absolutely love this chapter. It was funny and with lots of new twist. 
Kushi finally told arnav how he is to her. And he also admitted his interest in khushi somewhat. Baby steps. 

NK is a riot! Miss Anjali. Payal and akash are quite interesting here. And of course need to know more about aman. Why did he want khushi at the party? 

IS akash encouraging khushi towards arnav? 

What's up with lavanya? Maybe problem started with marriage. 

Very interested to know who's the rishta from. 
kritash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fantabulous update.
loved it.
superb.
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Wonderful update loved it wow Arnav said that he found Khushi interesting :D
anera thumbnail
THis story is realistic 
You can not expert that all of them going to become good at hart
First of all payal is involv with akash 
She is being Nice to khushi bcz she no that arnav have Some  feelings For her 
And she know that all Along
But Now bcz akash came clear to her and she want to get rid of arnav she is being Nice to khushi so she can bring them together
She could have asked aman of akash to bring khusshi to her home 
No she is bring arnav and khushi together. So that when the time comes she can have her OWN life 

I would not want her to be with akash 
I hate her 
How can akash no see her true coulor
And then lav she is not a good friend of khushi 
Why did she gave her bange 
She have everything 
Money OWN bussiness and husband why is she so mean to khushi

Love the update 
I want to SAy so Many thing s but i Will wait 
AsA333 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have mixed feelings after reading this update... Cant put my finger on exactly what is it... Maybe not satisfied after reading this update because there are soo many questions that I cant make a list of after reading this chapter...

NK is so brutally honest but in a sweet way... I wish I can be like that in real life and not offend people...  

Feel like all three Aman, Aakash and Arnav have crush on the same girl and that is Khushi... Soon NK will join the list... Maybe Aman has sent a rishta to her parents ;)

Payal is clearly meant to be a politician... That is her true calling... I don't find any of your characters negative; in their space and position I find each of them justified... But this one time Payal was being so vain when she wanted to speak w party founder over Arnav and she lied to him about inviting Khushi even after he confronted her... She clearly had an agenda and confessed about it to Arnav at the end... 

Renu bhabhi said terrible idea to goto party because Mihir/Shyam Gupta maybe there?? I always think Mihir is not SHyam... But not sure now... 

My favorite line of the update when Arnav says to Khushi - "There are some people here who like you, but I don't think they know you."

Really hope you elaborate more on the Arnav Khushi interaction more in the next chapter... Cant wait to read the next update because this one has risen sooo many questions in my mind... Thanks for writing such an amazing story... Keep up the great work... Please update soon...

Edited by AsA333 - 9 years ago