Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmanichatri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Semanti and I feel that the Arnav in this story needs some help from SRK from K3G to do some inspired flirting. You know along the lines of, aapki mithai ki dukan tau main hadap kar hi rahunga. I made this gifset inspired by your story. Just wanted to link you to it.
YellowBoots thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Asma: Wow! Thanks. Now downloading the movie to get some ideas. I have watched the movie, but don't remember too much of the details. Except for Poo that is, who is a hard to forget character ðŸ˜†
anera thumbnail
I am waiting For the update 
AsA333 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
waiting waiting             
sman thumbnail
tomorrow is Tuesday or Wednesday? ;-) I wish it is Tuesday evening IST ..:-)))) Edited by sman - 8 years ago
Anarocksick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
I'm late. But I'm going to read it again before commenting properly. Loved how long and eventful this update was btw :)
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sman

tomorrow is Tuesday or Wednesday? ;-) I wish it is Tuesday evening IST ..:-))))

I hope its today too. 
CheshireBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Edited comment here.
And I forgot to exclaim over the rishta. What even! Khushi and her never-ending complications. Maybe fiance will be the push both Arnav and Khushi need to re-examine their priorities.
bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing and a loaded chapter.  This holi celebration is important to Khushi...she.wears a anarkali and  cuts her long tresses !  Only two people observed the major makeover  - naturally Arnav and yup Aman !.  So definitely  Akash is not interested in her 😊 

Arnav so much progress.  He does not just stand next to Khushi but interlaces his fingers with her  to face the devil , Poonam ! Who is too focused on Mihir to notice them.
 He likes the new hairstyle, cares for her when she pukes, drops her home and stays overnight.  Why did he stay overnight ? Wonder when will these two be happy.

Payal may have invited Khushi because of Aman's insistence but was not going to miss the political opportunity to introduce Khushi to her father.
anera thumbnail

Originally posted by: bakwas_serial

Amazing and a loaded chapter.  This holi celebration is important to Khushi...she.wears a anarkali and  cuts her long tresses !  Only two people observed the major makeover  - naturally Arnav and yup Aman !.  So definitely  Akash is not interested in her 😊 

Arnav so much progress.  He does not just stand next to Khushi but interlaces his fingers with her  to face the devil , Poonam ! Who is too focused on Mihir to notice them.
 He likes the new hairstyle, cares for her when she pukes, drops her home and stays overnight.  Why did he stay overnight ? Wonder when will these two be happy.

Payal may have invited Khushi because of Aman's insistence but was not going to miss the political opportunity to introduce Khushi to her father.

I love ur somment bakwas