Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kushikumari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Your writing is simply amazing! Thank you for writing this super long chapter!

I'm my eyes Khushi is a superstar ..and I loved the Bhang effect, she gave it to Arnav, it was too good!

Wish I could get a bit more of their moments! They need to open up and speak their mind...there is something unanswered always in their conversations..it's like they want to say something more.. It's like a puzzle!

Love how you end your updates.. In the most interesting way..looking forward to the next!

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Your writing is superb.
And the plot is so intricately woven. I look forward for your next update.
Polkadots78 thumbnail
Interesting turn of events in this chapter!

This is one complicated set of characters and must be extremely difficult to write.

Khushi's blabber when she was high was the cutest I have read in a while..
You are doing an amazing job with this story :) Politics, business, and romance along with so much more..

dhrashtee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats for new thread. Off to read the new update now. :)
Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This was great.  So hilarious and befitting for this hugely fun crowd.   
I truly sympathies with Arnav's abhorance for that 'milk thingy'...ROFL

LOL...Of course Sonu is inferior to Hari Prakash.  But whatever he procured acted like the truth serum and suddenly everyone is speaking the truth about who they had a crush on...of course Khushi is not there to hear the ultimate revelation from Arnav...

The event was so vividly described that I felt like I was watching it all unfold before me.

Arnav and Khushi moved forward in their 'non relationship' by leaps and bounds in this update.

I am so scared of the Rishtaa that came for Khushi...she truly deserves a break.
Edited by Anamika100 - 9 years ago
Ong18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It was such an awesome chapter to read. So many things cleared and many more to come. Loved it every line of the story.
sandhir_cartoon thumbnail
school crush,chooo chweet:-)
yay,one more twist...
awsome update.
rizib thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I feel I should have read this story once it was completed.. Seriously! The different emotions I go through while reading.. It is very VERY difficult to wait for the next update.. This was a very long chapter and thanks sooo much for that. Total entertainment package! Loved it to bits! 
I have lots to say about the update but unfortunately no time.. For the next couple of months it seems it would be so.. 
Keep going. Twist after twist. And what surprising revelations with the crushes! 
The best part about this is EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER is obsessed with Khushi in different ways and she is absolutely clueless about it!!