Users

Frequent Posters

teekay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: renee.bee

Thanks for the d pm.

It's beautifully written update.
I loved how you showed them getting close.
They learnt to open up to each other and then them falling on the grass and laughing their hearts out.
I mean they don't share just the pain but laughter too.

They are realizing specially khushi how much she needs him.
Also it was really a sweet way to show khushi that he respects and admires her and then telling her in words too.
Khushi realized what she feels is love.
I totally agree that payal could be at risk no wonder he wants her home on weekends.

Arnav telling payal if he married khushi was so cute and even payal calling him jiju was so sweet. 

It's was really touching to see him planning a proposal at the same time getting her forms for exams.

Khushi doesn't know what is coming and this time something really beautiful and best in her life.

Waiting for the next one:-)

Good to see you back around here these days.

Khushi Arnav and payal are all coming close and being themselves. Arnav's being extremely thoughtful...he's always been caring to people around him, now he's just getting his due.

teekay thumbnail

Originally posted by: canapoem

Teekay, such a sweet update this was.

Happy that Arnav stopped from himself from proceeding further. Dynamics have changed now and I am just glad that he wanted to treat her with respect and their love and relationship with respect.

Actually Teekay, I am proud of you for this route you are taking in this story.

Payal is indeed a sweet girl and she surely understood whats going on in both of their minds.

Now waiting for the proposal since Khushi has already realised that she loves Arnav.

Thank you.
teekay thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvbug

that was one awesome chap 😃 oh n the kiss was beautiful... glad arnav n khushi did not spend the night together...awww arnav u r just too good 😊 im glad u both found eachother...

payal is an intelligent girl 
eagerly waiting for arnav's proposal...
i hope nothing goes wrong now...hope shyam n tony get punished... im still worried y tony's boss did not want more money for khushi...n let her go... is there another twist coming our way?

Do you want a twist?
teekay thumbnail

Originally posted by: squivi

Arnav has become the man he and Khushi deserve. She has completely healed him from his betrayal by Sheetal and Ratna and is willing to step up and be the man he always knew he could be. In fact, Khushi has brought out the very best in him, probably the best he's ever been. The man who'd demand sex from Khushi is now showing her how special she is and she deserves so much more. 

I'm so happy that Arnav is going to propose. However, I feel like something is going to happen, be it with Shyam or even Tony. I feel like you're going to pull the rug out from under us, Teekay. I'd love that honestly because it'll still keep us on our toes and it'd mean that the story won't end soon. 
😃

Lol, you don't want to story to end?
anera thumbnail
Very Nice 
I think they should tell payal more About what happend so that next time if any friends of shyame came to take revende or Some thing like that happend she would not trust people so much
Love the update
sweetydoll32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb update dear plz update soon
kushiasr26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
awesome update
he is going to propose her🥳
cant wait to see how he is going to that
in my dream land thinking ways he would propose her
DilLoveRomance thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
things getting so much better between them

do we get to see the proposal cum confession in the next update
????
sunitikapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fabulous update...I love Arnav conversation with Payal...they both are so cute...go for it Arnav babu. ARSHI knows very well that they both love each other...phir kya chinta hai.
lalarukh thumbnail

Originally posted by: teekay

Smiles better than tears right.
All the slow and steady happiness is so that everyone forgets the slow and excruciating torture of the rest of the story. I am fixing my reputation, you see.

U know   in my eyes ur reputation is marked real high from the day u have started the story...had not u wrote the pain that intense we wouldn't be enjoying the peaceful moment this much right now...u know its like jab kuch nahi hota life mien then ous ki real sense mien worth samajh ati hay...as otherwise we take things for granted...simply hats off teekey for ur all efforts from day one👏
Edited by lalarukh - 9 years ago