Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

squivi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Arnav has become the man he and Khushi deserve. She has completely healed him from his betrayal by Sheetal and Ratna and is willing to step up and be the man he always knew he could be. In fact, Khushi has brought out the very best in him, probably the best he's ever been. The man who'd demand sex from Khushi is now showing her how special she is and she deserves so much more. 

I'm so happy that Arnav is going to propose. However, I feel like something is going to happen, be it with Shyam or even Tony. I feel like you're going to pull the rug out from under us, Teekay. I'd love that honestly because it'll still keep us on our toes and it'd mean that the story won't end soon. 
😃

ganga16tr thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG OMG PLEASE LET THEM GET MARRIED AND BE HAPPY SOON! I'M ACTUALLY SO EXCITED NOW
Great update as always, loved every single word!
Thanks for the PM and can't wait for the next part 
teekay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Anu567

Teekay,

That was just perfect...all of the chapter...from the amazing kiss and fall...that reminded me of the ladder waala Rabba Vey in the show...to the plan to sweep Khushi off her feet with the proposal and to send Payal back to Pangani. Arnav is such an amazing man. In so many ways Khushi and Payal saved him just like he saved them by giving him a reason to smile...a reason to survive. Khushi's continuing her education would simply be an added bonus, setting her life on track as she joins the societal mainstream. Of course it is a truth universally known but seldom acknowledged that such girls often have the biggest challenge leaving their demons behind and actually making the path forward.however, with someone as amazing as Arnav backing her every move, and someone like Payal to look out for, Khushi is sure to do fine.Apprehensive a bit for Payal, but if Khushi says Arnav will not let anything happen to her, then who am I to disagree?! Love this chapter that has progression on all levels...waiting for your next one, madam writer ji!

My personal definition of good relationships is that they help us become better than who we are. And the converse is true. Arnav and Khushi will become a better version of themselves by being with each other. Do more, give more, get more, be happier.

Khushi being able to get social respect and also feel integrated with self-respect is a big challenge still. They need to get through it, just like everything else.

Thank you for reading.
teekay thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilentShadow

Late entry. 

Yay inching towards the finale soon are we? 
So Arnav and payal convo was amazing. 

And Arnav acted really mature here for caring about khushi more than his needs. I think he is really a loving and giving person ever. 
As for the whole racket, sting operation I am quite skeptical but hoping for best. 
Best part was the whole proposal that is brewing up his mind. 

Arnav takes the cake again. ❤️

Oh yeah and I have this bad idea that shyam might strike again so payal may not be safe in her school. 

Khushi trusts Arnav to keep Payal safe. So we should too.
❤️
teekay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arilip

"She deserved to be treated like a princess and made love to with dignity and absolute care" with this thought this Arnav gets permanent place in my heart ...as this redeems his deeds completely ...n it's rare to find men like that🤗

Khushi realises that it's love that she feels for Arnav n not just debt for saving her n Payal from the horrendous life.Hope she comes out of her self doubt n insecurities to embrace Arnav's love .

N u naughty girl ...who ends a passionate kiss with a fall from swing 🤣, but anyways loving every bit of the story😃

Oh yeah, Arnav is...*drooling* I wish he existed.
Anyway, their love is kind of too powerful. It will find its way
Despite how naughty I am 😉
teekay thumbnail

Originally posted by: lalarukh

aweee such a sweet chapter...loved it to the core...loved payal and arnav convo on khushi...loved the house turning into home with smiles and laughters around...loved the positive ambiance...hats off to u for bringing them back into life so beautifully step by step :)..throughout the chapter i was having fix smile on my face...u have written it  beautifully...awesome dear

Smiles better than tears right.
All the slow and steady happiness is so that everyone forgets the slow and excruciating torture of the rest of the story. I am fixing my reputation, you see.
teekay thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankitamishra201

i was not able to hold myself so i read last two chapters of ilzam ...i just replaced arnav and khushi n payal's name and read dat story ...d story is word to word same 

now m a little disappointed ...i mean its totally ur call in how may lang and wid how any characters u want to write ur story  ...its ur story and its amazing as a story but  still m disappointed 

as far the way ur story is progressing its amazing 

I don't really understand your disappointment. What you read, whether you read, if you choose to continue reading - that's your prerogative. Ilzaam came first and will always..simply because those readers have a lot more faith in me. 
teekay thumbnail

Originally posted by: *uba*

Yayyy...so u updated finally after a long time... But this update was worth its time..
Should gve u credit for writing such a big update but trust me loved each and every phrase u wrote..
Ur writing is soo captivating that i read it already thrice.
Now coming back to update:
It was lovely seeing payal acting a catalyst between too and making arnav realise the importance of confessing
She is not being fussy about it.
Arnav has truly proved to be worlds best brother .its nice he cares sooo much for a stranger .
Plus the best part was the trust which khushi has on arnav that he will never let anything happen to her or payal. I really hope their love blooms...khushi needs to live bow.
It was a nice thought to make khushi independent and strong. She wont b a sex slave now but an independent women. She will study and wl have Her own identity apart frm which arnav gives her. She also has the right to live.
Soon lavanya and others will also be saved and wil be taught to rehabilate. Their will learn tht their live is also priceles and even thy have the right to breath in open air. Please show that this whole racket is severly punished. Plus show sme kindness towards arnavs mom bcz although she was selfish n all but she played a major role in uniting arnav and khushi back. She was the one hinted arnav about sheetal. And everyone in this world deserves a second chance to rectify. Hope alll goes well now

Khushi and Payal have given arnav a reason to live and someone to care for...they are just as important for their healing as he is for their safety.

Thank you for reading and appreciating it - means a lot to me. Most readers are bored now that the story has become happy and tame. We dont value happiness the same.

Arnav's mom will come in before the end of the story. As i said before, I don't like open loops.

ks_Larhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesomeee! Waiting fr the proposal! 
teekay thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanasahel

nice update. just like to comment as Do dil mil rahe hain magar chupke chupke... 😛

Ah nice song!
Thanks