Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Ashu

WHAT will she tell him? Yojichu paaru, will she tell him "Oh Manny is being mean to me, I know you married me for ever and ever, your love for me is eternal, your sister hates me can you please push her off the tower?"

A part of her questions HER OWN judgement in choosing to  marry him, it was reckless and and not well thought out, under those circumstances how can she assume her marriage is for keeps and take on a shrew of a sister in law?

How can she tell Vandu? Vandu knows  JUST HOW MUCH she loves him, it will hurt her beyond belief to see her baby sister so devastated. Amma & Appa? They were not happy in the first place with the whole idea, Manny's opinion will only make themn happy... they were fearing this all along... its like dont go out alone at night... its dangerous etc... Manny is the danger they were trying to protect their baby from... Manny is not evil, but this pain was avoidable according to Amma and Appa

Even Sree's sister might have hated her, but "its all in the family" then, Amma Appa will go boldly punch Natesan Mama and demand answers since he is their nephew

By making a choice of her own she has reneged on that😭

Absolutely agree to whatever you said Nisha!!!
I am now seeing her fight her own battle!
I am really worried for her now..Her choices, her decisions...I just hope she finds the right answers to all her questions one day !
Errantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Bold -IKR!!
I wonder if she will cry her heart out or just take it as a prick in the path and move on...
It is to much for her to take in such things I feel at times...I mean she has had a simple living..all this while and suddenly the wealth!
Her decision to draft the prenup seems rights to me now. She knew she would be pointed fingers at. very brave this woman is!πŸ‘πŸ‘
I am waiting for her words..The actual confrontation which , if happens, how she would react to it...
I want to see a strong headed II...Not weak and vulnerable...
really now Nisha...Let her just WORK and do nothing else.
I dont really want herself
involving too much in this family circus.

That prenup will be out one day from the horses mouth aka R&B to Sam and from Sam to Manny and Ranjan...and the immediate families in vandu , Iyers and chachu too...I am dead sure... It has a role to play !! I am waiting for people to be stumped...
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

That prenup will be out one day from the horses mouth aka R&B to Sam and from Sam to Manny and Ranjan...and the immediate families in vandu , Iyers and chachu too...I am dead sure... It has a role to play !! I am waiting for people to be stumped...

I so want this to happen!!!
I want it out from her husband's mouth only...
I just want her to casually say " Oh! That! Well, yeah, I signed it! It was my defense !"
It should be really interesting for us all to see the reactions of the GIANT, WEALTHY family .
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
waiting for the next one to see a genuine smile in II's face...pranks ke sath sath itna tho karna hai hubby dear...anyway she is not going to say anything about manny to rnb..whether he can find it out or not makes me crave for more...
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Ashu

WHAT will she tell him? Yojichu paaru, will she tell him "Oh Manny is being mean to me, I know you married me for ever and ever, your love for me is eternal, your sister hates me can you please push her off the tower?"

A part of her questions HER OWN judgement in choosing to  marry him, it was reckless and and not well thought out, under those circumstances how can she assume her marriage is for keeps and take on a shrew of a sister in law?

How can she tell Vandu? Vandu knows  JUST HOW MUCH she loves him, it will hurt her beyond belief to see her baby sister so devastated. Amma & Appa? They were not happy in the first place with the whole idea, Manny's opinion will only make themn happy... they were fearing this all along... its like dont go out alone at night... its dangerous etc... Manny is the danger they were trying to protect their baby from... Manny is not evil, but this pain was avoidable according to Amma and Appa

Even Sree's sister might have hated her, but "its all in the family" then, Amma Appa will go boldly punch Natesan Mama and demand answers since he is their nephew

By making a choice of her own she has reneged on that😭

True that Nisha. I think this is where R&B and II are similar. Both don't tattle and cause rifts unnecessarily. Both kind of niggle and let time takes its course? When pushed perhaps they will say or do what they think is right.
II, being a woman and one that loves to keep a family together, will never complain. Sam got her right when she said that II will take whatever is dished out to her. And not just by R&B. It is like a principle I have heard of. "Remember what peace there may be in silence."
II is quietly protective; Manny is overtly and diplomatically protective. I guess it is also Manny's experience in life that has made her distrustful. Eventually she will mellow I guess, but her not being here will make it longer.

Ashu25 thumbnail
EnVee...What wonderful insight !!
πŸ‘
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Baawre hain hum, SoSy ke saath, aise judte chale gaye
Baawre hain hum, sach mein koi, R&B ko dhoondh rahe
Baawre hain hum, SoSy ke saath, apne sapne dekh chale πŸ˜†

PS: No offence though 😊 Not saying that we are crazy to follow the story just saying that we are crazily dreaming with it. The heart wants what it wants.

Edited by EnVee - 9 years ago
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"Where would I be" he thought...just this one word though brought back something i was missing...im nt getting into explaining, i don't think i can...
adlin1784 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hello. First of all I hope everyone is fine.
Long time since I've been here busy with real life issues.

Congratulations Nisha on all your new threads. You're doing as always a wonderful job. And I feel that things are accelerating. I will catch up and hope will be active as before soon. But will maybe take some time I was at the end of the 8th thread so...

See everyone soon.
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

I so want this to happen!!!
I want it out from her husband's mouth only...
I just want her to casually say " Oh! That! Well, yeah, I signed it! It was my defense !"
It should be really interesting for us all to see the reactions of the GIANT, WEALTHY family .

Ashu the prenup is still not going to cut it...manny being skeptical would be like..."y did she herself go and ask prenup...is she trying to appear in good books of both ranjan and r&b and planning something big"...just like wat chachi thought when she refused the gift...the scenario will then most likely be

Manny still skeptical
R&b, sam and ranjan - the good souls getting offended that she thinks like this...
Appa and amma would be like --- if she had this much problem with them y did she marry..

So the prenup is just for her satisfaction.. It does not give a clean chit for her...