Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hsp.canada thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

II is going through a gamut of emotions here, she is self-reflecting and realizing the difference between her & RnB family. She was always aware of it but was put forward by Manny🤢.Manny just accelerated II's thinking. She is a proud and a very sensitive girl. She is trying to view how others are seeing things. I just have one advice for her "If you find u's self in hole, the first thing you do is stop digging further" Don't let others bother you. (Easier said than done)😭

RnB is an introvert yet he knows more about the people all around him. He senses that II is upset. II's pride will not let her disclose her feelings, Knowing him he will not take a stand right away😡, he will let her fight her own battles.😕 But I hope he is one who discloses about pre-nup.He might be able to sway II into moving to Paris if he asked her now😳. (Devil might just do that).

Kudos to you Nisha for raising such smart, intelligent kids.⭐️ You are one heck of woman working, cooking, taking kids to classes, making them practice their skills and now helping strangers and not to miss writing 2-3 updates daily. You inspire me. Hats off to you. 👏

samsi74 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Hsp.canada]

II is going through a gamut of emotions here, she is self-reflecting and realizing the difference between her & RnB family. She was always aware of it but was put forward by Manny🤢.Manny just accelerated II's thinking. She is a proud and a very sensitive girl. She is trying to view how others are seeing things. I just have one advice for her 👏"If you find u's self in hole, the first thing you do is stop digging further" Don't let others bother you. (Easier said than done)😭

RnB is an introvert yet he knows more about the people all around him. He senses that II is upset. II's pride will not let her disclose her feelings, Knowing him he will not take a stand right away😡, he will let her fight her own battles.😕 But I hope he is one who discloses about pre-nup.He might be able to sway II into moving to Paris if he asked her now😳. (Devil might just do that).

Kudos to you Nisha for raising such smart, intelligent kids.⭐️ You are one heck of woman working, cooking, taking kids to classes, making them practice their skills and now helping strangers and not to miss writing 2-3 updates daily. You inspire me. Hats off to you. 👏

[/QUOT]
👏

Very well said
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
A big shout out to Adlin, I wondered where you were JUST yesterday

Divashni, how is Nivi do we know?
NV: Your explanations are so poetic, peace in silence, I will never forget.
EN: Absolutely right disclosing the fact that she had him draw a prenup will only reflect badly on her. Thats exactly what Manny will conclude "All a ploy to dupe Ranjan and R&B" because they will start believing she is Ms Angel.
Manny will probably think, instead of grabbing the purse from the get go, II crafted a fine plan of saying NO first, causing everyone to insist she take the money. Knowing how educated and shrewd Iyers are believed to be the prenup will seem like something they would do easily

Asma, THANKS YOU for such generous compliments, we are all victims of our circumstances, as I grow older I am able to appreciate that fact more.

Shilpa: ladayiyan to dher saari hain meri jeb mein, you should not be embarrassed to share, every family has a scape goat, every family has someone that is wealthy, there are underdogs and people with evil designs everywhere. Kaise bacha jaaye? You are totally right. I have this debate with my friend a loved, she moved out of town now. "OUR GENERATION FEELS the most and cares the most for parents, the one above us, werent allowed to, My Mom couldnt do much for her family... emotionally physically or financially. Our kids will NOT. I rationalize it based on where I live. US ke paani ka asar. U know saal mein do baar aayenge 4 din ke liye. We cannot expect to go move in with our kids when we turn 70 or 80. JUST CANT. Woh din gaye. Why is everyone lamenting the rise of nursing homes if it werent true? batao? If people wanted to or could care would there be such a sharp increase in every city?

Shevane, R&B is rigid in many ways in his opinions, he doesnt want to deal with sorting through family politics and creating  "one big happy family" hes happy where he is at and wants to keep it that way. That doesnt make him a bad guy, you are absolutely right.
I bet most of So Sy readers do as much as I do or more, I am not special in any way yaar, there are many that know and do things I have no clue about. I could have done tremendous things at work 10 years ago, that train has left the station, I dont drink and waste myself over it...

signing up to help that woman? I think each and everyone of us would have done that. I find it extremely hard to say NO. Thats my biggest failing I feel. I will say yes to anything to any body. I always assume people mean well. I never suspect foul play until I am robbed or tricked, ek certain naivety hai mujhme thats almost ridiculous... even my 7 year old is not like me.  God makes them smarter not naiver. What could I have said ? Sorry I dont know? I shouldnt be? Maybe!! But I felt she is 92, her daughter lives out of state, she survives because of friends and acquaintances and medical workers. Add a stranger to the mix, maine socha

Would her daughter do something for me if I am in a bind? Probably not!!!  But thats her, and this is me... Too old to change I guess... every time I think I should not offer such help in future, I end up doing it anyway... only good comes out of it so I guess its been OK thus far

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its raining cats and dogs here 😕
And

Shanivaar raatri mujhe neend nahi aati 🤣

Kya hoga mera 🤣
SAISakura16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread! Yet to catch up on new updates but am sure it's great as usual! 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Its raining cats and dogs here 😕

And

Shanivaar raatri mujhe neend nahi aati 🤣

Kya hoga mera 🤣

Shaadi kar le phir DHER saari aayegi
Esp at nights😃
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nish
Somehow i wouldnt blame just the kids of this generation as insensitive towards the parents...sometimes situations are like that...a lot of people come to US...grabbing good opportunities... Trying to make money so that their kids would have everything which they didn't get... So u do leave ur parents and come here...is it sooo wrong ??? --- to think about career or think about his future, kids and family ???? They dont totally forget their parents but situation is such that they cant permanently be with their parents as well. ..
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Shaadi kar le phir DHER saari aayegi
Esp at nights😃

Nahi nhai!!
Itni jaldi nahi...Abhi kahan!!! 
Mujhe toh II jaisi koi adventure nahi chahiye baba 🤣🤣🤣
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Nahi nhai!!
Itni jaldi nahi...Abhi kahan!!! 
Mujhe toh II jaisi koi adventure nahi chahiye baba 🤣🤣🤣

Without adventure...no fun in living life. Social constructs, the usual is all ok...after all some discipline is needed for our own smith, but I don't want to at age 80 think bak and realize I have not followed my heart at all and have only done lamely what was elected of me...not telling to break rules or whatever...but loosen up have fun...jeena Isi KA nam hai! 

Nisha next please...imagine kar kar ke paagal ho gai hoon.

Will RbB ask II what's going on in his usual casual manner.
Will II respond with her again usual lies..
And of course both will know what the other is saying is not true...yet Silence...oh the super silence. Dil mein shor aur zubaan pe khamoshi. II aur RB ki daastaan.

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Nish

Somehow i wouldnt blame just the kids of this generation as insensitive towards the parents...sometimes situations are like that...a lot of people come to US...grabbing good opportunities... Trying to make money so that their kids would have everything which they didn't get... So u do leave ur parents and come here...is it sooo wrong ??? --- to think about career or think about his future, kids and family ???? They dont totally forget their parents but situation is such that they cant permanently be with their parents as well. ..

Swa

I am talking about my kids and kids of friends kanna. I find a certain tudippu, tavippu solluva illeya, u know a frantic feverish urge a worry a anguish MISSING in them. they are good kids, well behaved, decent and caring, but the moment I talk to my parents and Amma says, Appa slipped and fell, or hurt himself, seriously mujhe hafta neend nahi aati... I will call morning noon and night asking "Ippo epdi irukka, did u go to the Doc, ask him not to go out after 7 PM, YOU go with him, order things on the phone... always rent a taxi, even if its 5 kms this that and phalana"

I find that feverish distress missing in our kids. They will ask politely like Amreekans "Are u OK Mom?" we say "OK Da" they go back to home work or TV or reading... when they see us first thing when we return from work they wont ask "Were u able to sit through the day, how was it, does it still hurt?"

That SOMETHING is definitely missing. Yahan ke paani mein hai woh baat, bus apni fiqar karne ki