(SW Symphony 14) From losing life to Shedding Blues on 129 - Page 8

Posted: 9 years ago
Dreams of a crazy heart

Sam finally took the baby off her lap wondering how she could sleep so long without being fed, II prayed Sam would leave the blanket behind
She didnt, she held her shirt together and walked in, briskly, bumping into Tan & R&B... without pausing she shut herself in the bathroom

Stood staring at the mirror after fixing her clothes... let the water run... to pretend she was busy

She leaned on the plush marble walls and stared at the make up room like lights around the mirror LED and huge...
the sink was a glass bowl... the hand soap was the expensive Modern Bazaar kind, all natural... hand crafted

She found her eyes filling up with tears at the thought of Appa listening to Manny's conversation with her, what a simple dignified man.
Oh! How much will he hurt... just tremendously... just for the simple reason she chose R&B...
even the two Chithappas hadnt ever spoken to him like that or Jaya Athai's husband, the wealthy film distributor (5% as wealthy as Ranjan though)

"What a HUGE price Appa is having to pay... in Manny's thoughts, but still... her opinion of him would be of a man who raised his daughter to "nab" a wealthy chap

"Ayyo Appa" she muttered...

She was "entitled" to the riches being R&B's wife, but she hadnt for one moment ever accepted or acknowledged or celebrated such ill gotten wealth
She was always cognizant of her status of this floating object in R&B's life... her anchor was hanging loose... Manny did not know that

She stpped out... it was 8:20... "hame chalna chahiye" she said to Sam...

Sam looked at her curiously "Aankhon mein kya hua?"

"I used the natural soap too naturally" II lied

"Oh no! It has neem in it love" Sam cried

"I will be OK" II smiled... looking at Sam in awe, wondered if the same thoughts ever crossed her mind?
 If she ever wondered WHY II married her brother?

Does she also allow herself to think I married him for his money?  
At times when it seems incredulous to her does she let her thoughts stray? Does Manny call her?

She put herself in Manny's place and wondered how it would be if her brother married  the "poor".
She couldnt even conjure up a vision, coz she didnt know what being so wealthy even meant

Tan: they can ride with us, they shouldnt walk

II: SHANTIPATH mein kya hoga I see PCR jeeps every 5 minutes or less

Nyaya Marg Kautilya Marg etc are not patrolled much Ishita" Tan said worried

"Umm... its a short walk" she said

"Ferrari nahi hai but BMW convertible hai" Tan joked

"i am sorry I didnt mean that" Ii said almost tearing up, still smarting from the singing words of Manny

"Heyyy are u OK. I was joking kid!!" he hugged her

II forced the lump down...

Her husband stared curiously...

"Polama?" she asked softly
He nodded... thoughtfully... watching her go wear her shoes... by the door

She rode quietly with Tan in the front, Nandu in the back
 R&B and Sam drove with the baby.

Akka had texted her asking when she should come pick up Shravu

"Saapdave ille... innum... please give me an hour ka?" she begged (we havent eaten)

"OK fine... can I send Bala at 10?" she asked

"NO... I will drop him" Ii said

"NEEYA?" Akka asked shocked

"I can drive" Ii mocked over text

"WHAT HAPPENED?" Akka asked...

" It looks like its going to rain" II said quickly changing topic
Vandita was extremely perceptive... but she let is pass for now

The Chef was getting ready to lay the table... Ranjan was overjoyed

"ONE more reason I love you beta" he told II

She smiled warmly "thanks" "R&B is just being mean", it began to pour outside

R&B chuckled as Sam punched him, handing her Dad the baby...
She was now wearing a orange shorts and green striped tee with orange heart in the center, II's Paris shopping

II walked into the kitchen to check if she can feed Shravu

R&B watched her go quietly

She came back "Will u guys eat now?" "Abhi nahi na?" "Baad mein?" she corrected

He nodded... feeling her cheekbone with his index finger, it was the quiet somber... pensive wife

"U won didnt u" he teased

She stared shell shocked for a minute thinking if he was saying something Mannyw ould

"Oh! woh oreos waali baat? Haan"

Shravu and Nandu were in the second floor
Chachu appeared with the CFO, and Samar and Trehaan their wives had arrived too Sam talked with them, II chatted for a bit too

"My bouganvillea will get soaked" she complained looking out

Sam smiled understandingly...

She went up, he followed her in a few... she had played her ipod, Swanand Kirkire, explained how a crazy heart dares to dream

Bavra Mann Dekhne Chala Ek Sapna

She walked up to the balcony leaning over...
she gently pulled the plant to the inside

... and went back to touch the rain with her hands...

He leaned on the doorjamb hands in his pockets, quiet like a mouse...
just watching, when she bent to pull the flower pot her braid slid to the front, it was now soaking... she felt it softly

She folded her capris upto her knees and set her foot on the rail and watched the rain flow knee down...
over her toes, she spread and joined the toes quietly.

Bavre Se Mann, Ki Dekho Bavri Hain Baatein
Bavre Se Mann, Ki Dekho Bavri Hain Baatein
Bavri Se Dhadkaane Hain, Bavri Hain Saansen
Bavri Si Karwaton Se, Nindiya Door Bhaage
Bavre Se Nain Chaahe, Bavre Jharokhon Se, Bavre Nazaron Ko Takna.

She folded her arms across her chest and stared out, like she waited for a cloud burst, or for the skies
to part and grant her wish... she looked up for a star? or the moon? or something?

Bavre Se Is Jahan Main Bavra Ek Saath Ho
Is Sayani Bheed Main Bas Haathon Mein Tera Haath Ho
Bavri Si Dhun Ho Koi, Bavra Ek Raag Ho
Bavri Si Dhun Ho Koi, Bavra Ek Raag Ho
Bavre Se Pair Chahen, Baavron Tarano Ke, Bavre Se Bol Pe Thirakna.
Bavra Mann, Dekhne Chala Ek Sapna

Gently wiped her face, the trickle from her parting crimson..
she  caught it from the tip of her nose and smeared her capri to see the color and smiled

Bavra Sa Ho Andhera, Bavri Khamoshiyan
Bavra Sa Ho Andhera, Bavri Khamoshiyan
Thartharati Low Ho Maddham, Bavri Madhoshiyan
Bavra Ek Ghooghta Chahe, Haule Haule Bin Bataye, Bavre Se Mukhde Se Sarakana,
Bavra Mann, Dekhne Chala Ek Sapna

The song ended and another one did not play...
She turned and found him staring at her soaked form

"You are here?" she asked, not at all expecting to be the object of his undulating attention😲
"WHERE would I be?" he thought😳

I like this!!
I was almost expecting II to react this way...
She will never let her husband know what transpired between her and Manny, would she ?
I am quite sure she will have doubts if Sam also thinks about her the same way as Manya in the days to come. She might go silent. over worked, and not so joyous!
She will never let Akka or Amma know about this!
I am really feeling bad for her at the moment!
She was so happy and all this happens.. 
Nisha I liked these lines especially - 
She was "entitled" to the riches being R&B's wife, but she hadnt for one moment ever accepted or acknowledged or celebrated such ill gotten wealth
She was always cognizant of her status of this floating object in R&B's life... her anchor was hanging loose...
And this line  - She put herself in Manny's place and wondered how it would be if her brother married  the "poor". 
She couldnt even conjure up a vision, coz she didnt know what being so wealthy even meant...
The song choice...BANG ON!!!

My buttery mass is back 😃

Iss sab ke beech I forgot Sam's good name!😆
Originally posted by harshita27

Iss sab ke beech I forgot Sam's good name!😆

Samyukta 😃
"Gently wiped her face, the trickle from her parting crimson..
she caught it from the tip of her nose and smeared her capri to see the color and smiled"

Beautiful... How contrasting!! The innocence of her child like actions in complete contrast with the the sharp, sensitive brain reflecting the pain inflicted by Manny's arrows ...

The song selection was brilliant... You outdo yourself with the songs thy you pick to suit every mood behind the update !!

The observant introvert husband that he is already is tuned to his wife's misery now!!!! Wow!! Myriad of emotions every update!!!

You are throwing gems like spitting the bead after eating the jamun!!! While engaging us in a conversation all this while since your manny update
Originally posted by Errantnomad

"Gently wiped her face, the trickle from her parting crimson..
she caught it from the tip of her nose and smeared her capri to see the color and smiled"

Beautiful... How contrasting!! The innocence of her child like actions in complete contrast with the the sharp, sensitive brain reflecting the pain inflicted by Manny's arrows ...

The song selection was brilliant... You outdo yourself with the songs thy you pick to suit every mood behind the update !!

The observant introvert husband that he is already is tuned to his wife's misery now!!!! Wow!! Myriad of emotions every update!!!

You are throwing gems like spitting the bead after eating the jamun!!! While engaging us in a conversation all this while since your manny update

Bold  -IKR!!
I wonder if she will cry her heart out or just take it as a prick in the path and move on...
It is to much for her to take in such things I feel at times...I mean she has had a simple living..all this while and suddenly the wealth!
Her decision to draft the prenup seems rights to me now. She knew she would be pointed fingers at. very brave this woman is! 👏👏
I am waiting for her words..The actual confrontation which , if happens, how she would react to it...
I want to see a strong headed II...Not weak and vulnerable...
really now Nisha...Let her just WORK and do nothing else.
I dont really want herself involving too much in this family circus.
Poor II pura work week toh toyi thi all thx to RB nd her job
Aadha Weekend enjoy kiya aur aadha saali manny 😡ne bigaad diya..😡

Manny ka pov I agree ...she doesn't knw II
But she can keep it to herself. .if u dnt like someone or are confused u can just be formal..u dnt hv to hurt anyone.😲

poor II..cried fr her😭
Title padhke mujhe lagaa tha ab khush hogi shayad is update mein...but no

nw that chachu's family is here too I was thinking will it add more to her misery😭
Originally posted by Ashu25

I like this!!
I was almost expecting II to react this way...
She will never let her husband know what transpired between her and Manny, would she ?
I am quite sure she will have doubts if Sam also thinks about her the same way as Manya in the days to come. She might go silent. over worked, and not so joyous!
She will never let Akka or Amma know about this!
I am really feeling bad for her at the moment!
She was so happy and all this happens.. 
Nisha I liked these lines especially - 
She was always cognizant of her status of this floating object in R&B's life... her anchor was hanging loose...
And this line  - She put herself in Manny's place and wondered how it would be if her brother married  the "poor". 
She couldnt even conjure up a vision, coz she didnt know what being so wealthy even meant...
The song choice...BANG ON!!!

My buttery mass is back 😃

Ashu

WHAT will she tell him? Yojichu paaru, will she tell him "Oh Manny is being mean to me, I know you married me for ever and ever, your love for me is eternal, your sister hates me can you please push her off the tower?"

A part of her questions HER OWN judgement in choosing to  marry him, it was reckless and and not well thought out, under those circumstances how can she assume her marriage is for keeps and take on a shrew of a sister in law?

How can she tell Vandu? Vandu knows  JUST HOW MUCH she loves him, it will hurt her beyond belief to see her baby sister so devastated. Amma & Appa? They were not happy in the first place with the whole idea, Manny's opinion will only make themn happy... they were fearing this all along... its like dont go out alone at night... its dangerous etc... Manny is the danger they were trying to protect their baby from... Manny is not evil, but this pain was avoidable according to Amma and Appa

Even Sree's sister might have hated her, but "its all in the family" then, Amma Appa will go boldly punch Natesan Mama and demand answers since he is their nephew

By making a choice of her own she has reneged on that😭

Originally posted by sarsyed

Poor II pura work week toh toyi thi all thx to RB nd her job
Aadha Weekend enjoy kiya aur aadha saali manny 😡ne bigaad diya..😡

Manny ka pov I agree ...she doesn't knw II
But she can keep it to herself. .if u dnt like someone or are confused u can just be formal..u dnt hv to hurt anyone.😲

poor II..cried fr her😭
Title padhke mujhe lagaa tha ab khush hogi shayad is update mein...but no

nw that chachu's family is here too I was thinking will it add more to her misery😭

BOLD - 🤣🤣
ITALICS - Right!!

Congrats again nisha :)
I loved the update...Loved how he kept looking at her..

He knows something is off with his wife..maybe he can guess? What's up with Manny anyway? Her failed marriage made her too bitter or what? Maybe if she thinks of spending more time with her brother and his wife can she realize how nice ishita is?

Maybe ishita wont need all that if she just gets Raman's silent unwavering support and understanding..

Hope Raman would shoo away all her insecurities cause she deserves t. Revel in his love for her...maybe not in so many words but in his own style ?

Maybe.. :)

And I love love love bavra Mann :)