(SW Symphony 14) From losing life to Shedding Blues on 129 - Page 10

Posted: 8 years ago
when reading this a song was playing in my mind
ishq bulava 
nice one
congrats on new thread
Originally posted by swathi1990

Ashu the prenup is still not going to cut it...manny being skeptical would be like..."y did she herself go and ask prenup...is she trying to appear in good books of both ranjan and r&b and planning something big"...just like wat chachi thought when she refused the gift...the scenario will then most likely be

Manny still skeptical
R&b, sam and ranjan - the good souls getting offended that she thinks like this...
Appa and amma would be like --- if she had this much problem with them y did she marry..

So the prenup is just for her satisfaction.. It does not give a clean chit for her...
Oh yes. 
That is in most probability the very happening one can easily expect.
Thats why I do not want her to engage with the family much. She is better off at work or in Paris. 
Her husband is right in not wanting to stay back.
But reality is all will point fingers at II even if there is a small error. And she will not be able to deal with such high profile families and her husband doesnt speak anything. Hence she will either cry an ocean or give back with taunts as replies

Edited by Ashu25 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by adlin1784

Hello. First of all I hope everyone is fine.
Long time since I've been here busy with real life issues.

Congratulations Nisha on all your new threads. You're doing as always a wonderful job. And I feel that things are accelerating. I will catch up and hope will be active as before soon. But will maybe take some time I was at the end of the 8th thread so...

See everyone soon.
Hey!! 
Long time... 
Get back soon. 
We have a looong way to go! 
Congrats For The New Thread...⭐️
Yeh to hona hi tha...a couple so apart in status, thinking, circumstances etc...the only thing binding them is the intensity of their feelings for each other.. And even that they will never voice for exactly the above reasons and therefore they will trudge along bound by purely the feelings...the road will be rocky, rickety and they will fall many a times...the more vulnerable one II  will hurt openly and the other will fight his battles internally. 
What is so sad in this relationship is that even though they have each other's back firmly, no one will openly voice that they are there for each other...each will have to figure this out themselves...slowly and steadily. 

Originally posted by taramira

Yeh to hona hi tha...a couple so apart in status, thinking, circumstances etc...the only thing binding them is the intensity of their feelings for each other.. And even that they will never voice for exactly the above reasons and therefore they will trudge along bound by purely the feelings...the road will be rocky, rickety and they will fall many a times...the more vulnerable one II  will hurt openly and the other will fight his battles internally. 
What is so sad in this relationship is that even though they have each other's back firmly, no one will openly voice that they are there for each other...each will have to figure this out themselves...slowly and steadily

This is what makes it so khatta meetha no? Almost like one of those Shakespearean melancholies. You have got the crux of the story so well.
Heart touching Nisha, 
read vevery line 2-3 times, made me emotional and there were tears, remembered some of my personal momnts in life. I dont know but I hate to see parents being blamed either directly or indirctly and I really hate when my mother cries or see my father worried. My uncle (my moms second brother, whom she was very close to while growing up) made her cry because he was speaking such bad things abt my maternal grandparents and I had just returned back from my college and saw my mother with tears and then listened to him rant for another 10 mins then I just said pls dont come to our house if u r going to make mom cry. He stopped coming to our house for nearly 7 yrs.

Kids nowadays dont think abt their parents, they take some decisions selfishly, think abt themselves first, I really dont like such kind of people. They might love them in their own way but once they settle down or start earning a little money, the way they behave start changing...

Sorry, something made me emotional and I am not generalising, there r bad parents, bad kids and the opposite also.

Absolutely loved the song, so true in II case, she is childish, plays pranks generally behave like a mad hat, but she is so sensitive. Even the dude is, he observes everyone, case in point he knws Mahavir likes to smoke on the terrace, and I think he shld find what is worrying II.
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Sorry compatriots, I was WIA

Violin lesson for teenager (the teacher cancelled at , I changed my NT password at work and my phone email didnt update until I synced it  after I dropped him off 😭)and tennis for younger one, and then a piano recital at the piano teacher's house at 7:30 IST WE THOUGHT, but it was at 8:00 AM IST.We as a family are CHRONIC about forgetting dates, times and places. "What time da?" I asked my teenager he goes, she said it was her house and  TODAY!!

AWESOME!!!
Atleast you remember the month!!!  I am like "Raatri full a ingeye irukalama (can we stay here the whole night?) He was like "Ummm... I cant remember the time"🤣

ARGHHH!! Any way many kids didnt show up, paavam, she is 82 and still tirelessly teaches...  my oldest plays the piano like II sings... I bet all the Desi kids in this country play great too... but I find the teacher makes him play a couple extra pieces just so everyone can hear how good he is. The teacher has a  another 84 year old room mate, who absolutely adores his playing, every Saturday she will hold my hands at the Y and say "I havent heard a boy play the piano like this"

He? Wants to give it up... I was emotionally blackmailing him on the way home saying how two Paattis are rooting for him😳. He reluctantly agreed... I so wish he wont give up learning and playing.  I live ina all white gaon, there is no access to Carnatic or Hindustani music. THIS IS IT. When we gather around the piano at friends' homes after Thanksgiving dinner, every one plays... I told him, learn TEN superbly well. It will give people joy wherever you go.

I wish I played like him, I would never quit😭

He played a River Flows in You and & Pachelbel -Canon in D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyTBCaCnYco
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNsgHMklBW0

Beautiful Nisha. I love these pieces and many congrats to your son as he is definitely gifted.👏👏Please please let him continue, it is something which will always be with him for him to enjoy and unwind when he grows up if not as a profession 
I simply love piano and always had this secret wish to learn it but never could. I am a carnatic singer but I love to listen to western music too, esp on piano. My 12 year old plays paino (maybe fulfilling my wish thru my kid😆 )but he actually loves it and plays pretty well. This is one thing he would practice without my pushing. For carnatic music sessions, I have to be strict. I want the best of both world I guess.😆 But, i hope he is able to play as good as he progresses.😊

Edited by swaram - 8 years ago
Congratulations on the new thread Nisha!

Caught with both the updates.

Really sensitive ones.

Just when II seemed to be enjoying her @ home husband doing normal wifey stuff and getting further with RnB Manny manages to derail her.

RnB is yet to react. I guess he knows something's amiss. There are enough things on the couples plate work wise and family wise.

Curious to know how they navigate. Life is never easy even if one plays everything right there are surprises from where one least expects.

I hope they learn to count on each other as they get by winning some and losing some and hopefully by being there for each other.

As you have always portrayed them no one is to be blamed for where they are. Errors of judgement all around but based on affection and concern for each other rather than malicious intent!

Way to go! You are clearly the best I have read here! 👏Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago
POIGNANT !!
R&B's perceptive...he's not all that insensitive...he senses she's upset😊