(SW Symphony 14) From losing life to Shedding Blues on 129 - Page 10

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
I like this!!
I was almost expecting II to react this way...
She will never let her husband know what transpired between her and Manny, would she ?
I am quite sure she will have doubts if Sam also thinks about her the same way as Manya in the days to come. She might go silent. over worked, and not so joyous!
She will never let Akka or Amma know about this!
I am really feeling bad for her at the moment!
She was so happy and all this happens.. 
Nisha I liked these lines especially - 
She was "entitled" to the riches being R&B's wife, but she hadnt for one moment ever accepted or acknowledged or celebrated such ill gotten wealth
She was always cognizant of her status of this floating object in R&B's life... her anchor was hanging loose...
And this line  - She put herself in Manny's place and wondered how it would be if her brother married  the "poor". 
She couldnt even conjure up a vision, coz she didnt know what being so wealthy even meant...
The song choice...BANG ON!!!

My buttery mass is back Big smile

Iss sab ke beech I forgot Sam's good name!LOL
Originally posted by harshita27

Iss sab ke beech I forgot Sam's good name!LOL

Samyukta Big smile
"Gently wiped her face, the trickle from her parting crimson..
she caught it from the tip of her nose and smeared her capri to see the color and smiled"

Beautiful... How contrasting!! The innocence of her child like actions in complete contrast with the the sharp, sensitive brain reflecting the pain inflicted by Manny's arrows ...

The song selection was brilliant... You outdo yourself with the songs thy you pick to suit every mood behind the update !!

The observant introvert husband that he is already is tuned to his wife's misery now!!!! Wow!! Myriad of emotions every update!!!

You are throwing gems like spitting the bead after eating the jamun!!! While engaging us in a conversation all this while since your manny update
Originally posted by Errantnomad

"Gently wiped her face, the trickle from her parting crimson..
she caught it from the tip of her nose and smeared her capri to see the color and smiled"

Beautiful... How contrasting!! The innocence of her child like actions in complete contrast with the the sharp, sensitive brain reflecting the pain inflicted by Manny's arrows ...

The song selection was brilliant... You outdo yourself with the songs thy you pick to suit every mood behind the update !!

The observant introvert husband that he is already is tuned to his wife's misery now!!!! Wow!! Myriad of emotions every update!!!

You are throwing gems like spitting the bead after eating the jamun!!! While engaging us in a conversation all this while since your manny update

Bold  -IKR!!
I wonder if she will cry her heart out or just take it as a prick in the path and move on...
It is to much for her to take in such things I feel at times...I mean she has had a simple living..all this while and suddenly the wealth!
Her decision to draft the prenup seems rights to me now. She knew she would be pointed fingers at. very brave this woman is! ClapClap
I am waiting for her words..The actual confrontation which , if happens, how she would react to it...
I want to see a strong headed II...Not weak and vulnerable...
really now Nisha...Let her just WORK and do nothing else.
I dont really want herself involving too much in this family circus.
Poor II pura work week toh toyi thi all thx to RB nd her jobOuch
Aadha Weekend enjoy kiya aur aadha saali manny Angryne bigaad diya..Angry

Manny ka pov I agree ...she doesn't knw II
But she can keep it to herself. .if u dnt like someone or are confused u can just be formal..u dnt hv to hurt anyone.Shocked

poor II..cried fr herCry
Title padhke mujhe lagaa tha ab khush hogi shayad is update mein...but no

nw that chachu's family is here too I was thinking will it add more to her miseryCry
Originally posted by Ashu25

I like this!!
I was almost expecting II to react this way...
She will never let her husband know what transpired between her and Manny, would she ?
I am quite sure she will have doubts if Sam also thinks about her the same way as Manya in the days to come. She might go silent. over worked, and not so joyous!
She will never let Akka or Amma know about this!
I am really feeling bad for her at the moment!
She was so happy and all this happens.. 
Nisha I liked these lines especially - 
She was "entitled" to the riches being R&B's wife, but she hadnt for one moment ever accepted or acknowledged or celebrated such ill gotten wealth
She was always cognizant of her status of this floating object in R&B's life... her anchor was hanging loose...
And this line  - She put herself in Manny's place and wondered how it would be if her brother married  the "poor". 
She couldnt even conjure up a vision, coz she didnt know what being so wealthy even meant...
The song choice...BANG ON!!!

My buttery mass is back Big smile

Ashu

WHAT will she tell him? Yojichu paaru, will she tell him "Oh Manny is being mean to me, I know you married me for ever and ever, your love for me is eternal, your sister hates me can you please push her off the tower?"

A part of her questions HER OWN judgement in choosing to  marry him, it was reckless and and not well thought out, under those circumstances how can she assume her marriage is for keeps and take on a shrew of a sister in law?

How can she tell Vandu? Vandu knows  JUST HOW MUCH she loves him, it will hurt her beyond belief to see her baby sister so devastated. Amma & Appa? They were not happy in the first place with the whole idea, Manny's opinion will only make themn happy... they were fearing this all along... its like dont go out alone at night... its dangerous etc... Manny is the danger they were trying to protect their baby from... Manny is not evil, but this pain was avoidable according to Amma and Appa

Even Sree's sister might have hated her, but "its all in the family" then, Amma Appa will go boldly punch Natesan Mama and demand answers since he is their nephew

By making a choice of her own she has reneged on thatCry

Originally posted by sarsyed

Poor II pura work week toh toyi thi all thx to RB nd her jobOuch
Aadha Weekend enjoy kiya aur aadha saali manny Angryne bigaad diya..Angry

Manny ka pov I agree ...she doesn't knw II
But she can keep it to herself. .if u dnt like someone or are confused u can just be formal..u dnt hv to hurt anyone.Shocked

poor II..cried fr herCry
Title padhke mujhe lagaa tha ab khush hogi shayad is update mein...but no

nw that chachu's family is here too I was thinking will it add more to her miseryCry

BOLD - ROFLROFL
ITALICS - Right!!