(SW Symphony 14) From losing life to Shedding Blues on 129 - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by DesiUs_fan

Very interesting updates Nisha. Story is getting interesting.

I liked their walk from MM to Sam's. He realized that he should not be talking about his past escapades with II.
So as far as Raman is concerned his father is as much dead to him as his mother is. To him Ranjan is probably nothing more than a caretaker of the house now. 
I am not sure about Ranjan either. It feels like he may not be guilty.  He misses his wife terribly . But he sure acts guilty before his son. II is his only hope to bridge the gap between them.

May be Chachu is right. Raman does not seem to fit in India. He does not like selling cars. He is a straight forward no nonsense  kind of guy and he does not talk. He cannot suck up to people neither can he tolerate people sucking up to him, which is much needed to run business in India at some point or the other. To be honest his knowledge and intelligence will be wasted in that business. Venture capitalism is much more challenging and rewarding. He seems to be so more at home in Paris.He behaves as a guest in MM.
The mystery around Ranjan's scandal is the only thing that might pull him back to India.

But I cannot imagine II as Parisian. She belongs in India among the family. I like their stolen moments in the midst of everyone and everything in India better than their honeymoon in Paris.

Manny appears to be a little distrustful of II now. But she might come around later once she knows II.
So Ranjan gifted Appa and Amma an apartment in chennai. I am not sure if it is Punjabi/rich people tradition to give realestate as wedding gift, but I personally did not like it and I am sure appa and amma won't like it either. Who would want to live in the house gifted by their daughter's in laws?

Ranjan gifted it to her to display his affection for her, and to endorse HER love for her roots, its was harmless he is a good father in law, exponentially wealthy, he is worth 500 crores probably, a Nungambakkam apartment for 3 or 5 crores is peanuts for him, truly. Yes the R&B II relationship is doomed in so many ways... II didnt even open the scroll, its an apartment, Manny has already assumed II wants it

You can only do the right thing in life, you know, you cannot change people's perceptions of you
II is silly and enthusiastic and reckless but is not an idiot

Originally posted by Errantnomad

I make him play the same songs every day like a gawar... I know what you mean EN... mujhe lagta hai outside of a blazing career and an an Ivy League education everyone should have a passion, that keeps us awake, that sends our hearts racing, seeing or hearing about something while driving, should connect us to our passion... I see him hear Hindi on Sony or Zee TV and immediately try and play it on the piano if its catchy... he will play the Office soundtrack just by ear... I know he loves it a lot... even at 10:40 at night when we will urge him to go to bed he will play Pachelbel Canon... oru veri tanamaana aasai irukanum life la, ek bukhaar sa hona chahiye har life mein koi cheez nahi? it should make us restless if we dont do it, it should fulfill us when we do... I mean how many people can say their JOBS are like that?

I fully agree... if I were you I would use every trick in the book in arm twisting her into not quitting
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Just like , outside of your job, what writing does to you, I bet you would identify with the same restless now when have to do something instead of writing...
It's more than a passion, I feel, ... It's the same 'veri' that you are talking about that makes u go on like how you hv been going on for last 4 months...,, unbelievable...,
Hullo!! Sleepy head!! GARMIN GPS, wake up...

Hullo!! Sleepy head!! GARMIN GPS, wake up...

I see a Res from you on pg 1 of this thread in the wee hours of your morning/ night...
Kitna Sothi ho tum!! And polyphasic patterns 4 hrs one day, 14 hrs another day!!!!
Two Baltis pani demanding attention, saying pour me! Pour me!!

Ranjan gifted it to her to display his affection for her, and to endorse HER love for her roots, its was harmless he is a good father in law, exponentially wealthy, he is worth 500 crores probably, a Nungambakkam apartment for 3 or 5 crores is peanuts for him, truly. Yes the R&B II relationship is doomed in so many ways... II didnt even open the scroll, its an apartment, Manny has already assumed II wants it

You can only do the right thing in life, you know, you cannot change people's perceptions of you
II is silly and enthusiastic and reckless but is not an idiot

I agree. I am not saying Ranjan did it on purpose to demean Iyers.I feel he is a good man and a softie. He wants to take care of his family and keep them happy. That is why he tolerates chachu's family. Now Iyers are his family too . So he wants to take care of them. But before doing that he should have thought from Iyers's perspective. He knows Appa is not too happy with this marriage.
Ranjan should have left him be for sometime. That gift is an expression of his happiness that his son got married to a fine woman like II, but it might be misconstrued by Appa. II might have to pacify Appa.

DUF

Appa doesnt know, he never will, unless Manny tells him, so for now II is safe, Appa's honor is too

I see a Res from you on pg 1 of this thread in the wee hours of your morning/ night...
Kitna Sothi ho tum!! And polyphasic patterns 4 hrs one day, 14 hrs another day!!!!
Two Baltis pani demanding attention, saying pour me! Pour me!!

😆
saturday hai aaj!!
I woke up early startled with a thunder  (NE being hilly, there are resounds and vibrations to anything that occurs outside my home ðŸ˜•)
Then I found this thread toh I resed...
I will unres and get back ...waito

DUF

Appa doesnt know, he never will, unless Manny tells him, so for now II is safe, Appa's honor is too

I like that 😊. II is one smart woman. She knows what to reveal and what not to reveal to Appa regarding Bhallas.
Okay...page 1 unres! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 lets talk the update!
I so wanted this sister in law to call up!
It happens...
And...II in despair after the call...
Have read many viewpoints...All matching mine...I have nothing new to say..
I am simply waiting for the relations to unfold...Dramatically or otherwise...
I was amazed at the interpretations made by Errant for a while ðŸ˜†, well all that being REAL...I could not deny!
Manny has been skeptical...II co-worker hi theek hai uske liye...She has her own concerns...She is not very elated about II being at MM...
for her RB is what matters...She could be happy that her brother is happy or she could be devastated at the answers given by II regarding the house work done taking them way too seriously and deciding her brother is really, actually very much in love and further her hatred towards II..
I dont know...Ab kuch overboard hi ho gaya...
Let me leave Author sahiba some space to roll out the next here ðŸ¤£