(SW Symphony 14) From losing life to Shedding Blues on 129 - Page 52

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Appa appa appa, love DII, nothing changes there. Hope Akka feels ok, wouldn't want anything happening to her or the baby. But a little bit of tension is ok. It will be great fun if II insists on going to see Akka, returning. Home very very late...she is already PMSing, her head is throbbing. 
What will Rb's reaction be? clenched jaws, flaring nostrils and a determined  II, doing as she pleases make for a deadly  combination anyways. 
AWESOME

D II was back to being how it used to be after R&B's proposal arrived

But, will anything ever be the same after getting married and moving out of the parents home?Ouch
Wow! Some discussion you ladies had, from education to banana bread. 
Anu: I went to convent  ( all girls ) & DAV ( co-Ed) school, from singing hyms to doing Arya samajLOL tell me about the uniform woesLOL winter it use to be nice with the blazer summer was horrible with white skirt & white shirt with red tie( we should say red & white pehane walo ki baat hi alag hai) LOLLOL
Man on man those schools just churned kids into rote machines. If u didn't get into a med school or engineering school then your name was not published on the first page of the annual magazine.Tongue

Humbleness is acutely missing in us Indian. Bragging is the part of our culture. We did this and that. No ethics. Whenever I cross jersey city (Newport area)  in NJ. I feel as if I am back in Delhi. Women are busy showing of their LV's and shopping at NM, Saks(coach is so cheap even my house cleaner as it) I have heard it. Men are boasting of their jobs and how wisely they have invested in stocks. Kids don't even get me started on that, they do this &  that I pay 20k for kindergarten and they are preparing them for Stevens for first grade. I think there are 4 kumon & Sylan center in 3 miles radius. I never thought I will feel suffocated among Indians but I do. Bragging bragging is all we do. Cry

I have stopped making banana bread or rather I have been banned LOLLOL.

intresting...

chachu n his sons so suspicious
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Anu: I went to convent  ( all girls ) & DAV ( co-Ed) school, from singing hyms to doing Arya samajLOL tell me about the uniform woesLOL winter it use to be nice with the blazer summer was horrible with white skirt & white shirt with red tie( we should say red & white pehane walo ki baat hi alag hai) LOLLOL
Man on man those schools just churned kids into rote machines. If u didn't get into a med school or engineering school then your name was not published on the first page of the annual magazine.Tongue

Humbleness is acutely missing in us Indian. Bragging is the part of our culture. We did this and that. No ethics. Whenever I cross jersey city (Newport area)  in NJ. I feel as if I am back in Delhi. Women are busy showing of their LV's and shopping at NM, Saks(coach is so cheap even my house cleaner as it) I have heard it. Men are boasting of their jobs and how wisely they have invested in stocks. Kids don't even get me started on that, they do this &  that I pay 20k for kindergarten and they are preparing them for Stevens for first grade. I think there are 4 kumon & Sylan center in 3 miles radius. I never thought I will feel suffocated among Indians but I do. Bragging bragging is all we do. Cry

STEVENS kya hai yaar, is gawar ko bhi bata de zaraBig smile Kumon suna hai, Sylvan bhi
MAIDS have Coach? WHERE DO U LIVE SHEVANE? Meri maid to bechaari ek 30 saal puraane red van mein aati hai, she takes every lil thing I put away in my Salvation Army binCry MUJHE lagta hai mujhe tere maid ke ghar ki cleaner ban jaana chahiye, KABHI to apna Coach purse woh Salvation Army bin mein phenkegi nahi?ROFL

But u have the adavantage of bhel and idli and Saravana nahi? Desi clothes, Desi shaadis etc
Ive been to a dozen gora weddings not one DesiCry Saravvana to sapne mein dikhta hai ya when I go to Fremont for work

Originally posted by taramira

Appa appa appa, love DII, nothing changes there. Hope Akka feels ok, wouldn't want anything happening to her or the baby. But a little bit of tension is ok. It will be great fun if II insists on going to see Akka, returning. Home very very late... , her head is throbbing. 
What will Rb's reaction be? clenched jaws, flaring nostrils and a determined  II, doing as she pleases make for a deadly  combination anyways. 

Ditto my thoughts! It's was a fun coming back to to DII. Appa is being appa again, why is he dragging RnB, I guess that what you call resentment. It's hard for appa to change. 
On the lighter note: II jhoot boleney se baaz nahi aatiLOLLOL
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Agreed that boasting is in our desis blood...I guess the colonized mind, oneupmanship is what gets them going, but I also hate it when Caucasians continue to generalize Indians. Their knowledge about what india is is so limited that it irritates me sometimes. And itS not the general populace, even politicians and people one would assume would have some level of GK. When I moved to Canada, goras would condescendingly assume that I have lived here forever because I spoke English well... It would 
really piss me off . you are from india, you must be thrilled to move here...Uff! But then there are all these desis who can't stop gloating over their mega homes and how much money they are making and what kind of cars they are driving...REALLY???? .
Went to someone's house many years ago, they had built a brand new home...all fancy with top of the line fixtures. They had a jacuzzi in one of their bathrooms, but I was horrified to find they were using it for storing bags of onions, toilet rolls and other stuff. Can you imagine! 
Good to know that things haven't changed...
Appa as usual irritating...II PMS'ing - so being high on emotions, both crying and anger...

R&B has made the first call...

He is going to make the second call soon...or I wouldn't be surprised if he shows up in an hour...

Then we may get both of them going together to see vandu...

II PMS'ing...It is better if the guy goes for a business trip now LOL LOL