Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: swathi1990

Wasn't she mean when she said

"I am PMSing u wont get laid...so u wont miss a thing..."

or

"You are marrying me becos I wont sleep with u otherwise...and If I had, It would have been the half night stand"  - this during the time they want to fix the engagement...

Both R&B and II are wrong Anu...At the end they will work it out...

Bold : Amen to that ..
very well put swathi .. kya bolloon perfect counter argument but what can i do I am all sooo mad at him not telling her he is leaving and like a fool she goes to his office ,pings, says sorry  so i am not able to see beyond that .. but trust me i will i know go all aaw on him soon today this update i am mad ..

Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

he told her he will be back on wednesday i am telling u no wife will let that be done after honeymoon .. but the squeaky wheel gets the oil,,sam didnt allow Tan.. nobody does so II is pavam will nod her head and then be taken advantage .. unfortunatly thats the truth i see wives go ooh aah ouch over silly things complaining PMS or body aches.. i dont its a way of life and so my family never thinks i can be tired.. :-)

Anu dil ki baat bol di aapne! My fmaily also things I cannot be tired ever. Never took advantage of PMS or even after giving birth, I was out and about running the show in few days. My sister and cuzs & some friends they take it easy for 5 days during PMS. Maybe we are the silly ones and not take advantage of it ðŸ˜•. I just do is bing eating in PMS
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Bold : Amen to that ..
very well put swathi .. kya bolloon perfect counter argument but what can i do I am all sooo mad at him not telling her he is leaving and like a fool she goes to his office ,pings, says sorry  so i am not able to see beyond that .. but trust me i will i know go all aaw on him soon today this update i am mad ..

IKR

Even I was pissed when he didn't come on wednesday...I really felt that II left him easily for that mistake...

But now even she proved that she can also be insensitive and it is just not him...

Both make mistakes re...

And in this period it is natural...Both wants undivided attention from each other when they themselves can't promise that due to reality and commitments...They haven't started accepting that fact...

and when the attention turns away from them, they do whatever it takes (int heir style) to gain it back...

Over time I think this is mellow...He going to business trips will not affect her sooo much and maybe he will also be ok with she going to DII... 
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Why do I have a feeling Raman will go pick up ishita anyway. I mean in spite of her pmsing and all...he will get her back to malcha marg I feel.. I hope he gets her back..She anyway cried so much..at D II 
She is a responsible daughter. I think appa should I crests d that and let her gift a car to them. I know I know ..he while daughter issue is there but still.

Anyway..hope Raman can soothe ishita's frayed nerves. :)
swathi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

NISHA I guess you have to change the title from SS TO FF.

No one in sense will call SWSY as short story.
It is  FAN FIC.

But in reality we have to search new word for it.

SS does not mean the regular Short story here...It means Software Symphonies...

Actually even I prefer the previous acronym SOSY - rather than writing it as SS
Hsp.canada thumbnail

I had liked when RnB had said that he can wear his husband hat.😳 II talks a lot but doesn't share her inner turmoil. That's what couple do...they discuss anxiety, issues, work, parents  and real life. These guys have a long way to go😕. II should have opened to last night to him but she had t mean and say that u wont get laid.(that was super mean)

I am feel as if I am rereading P&P. Too much pride and too many prejudices

swathi1990 thumbnail
In all this,
I loved the fact that she gave it back to Appa when she said she will tell her father in law...damn good I say...Irrespective of prenup and all nonsense between them, she behaved the way she should when she is talking about them with others...

I am a feminist and only daughter to my parents as well...Ofcourse my parents are soo well to do that I don't need to support them at any time...But god forbid even if I had to do that, I will discuss it with my hubby...Sure I wont accept if they plainly refuse without any reason...But I wont go all the way saying that it is my earnings and I will spend it as I wish and I don't have to tell u anything...Because I wouldn't allow my hubby to do that as well...

Appa even expecting that kind of a thing from his daughter is ridiculous...Will he allow amma to do like that ??
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Where is Ashu??? Hope not the internet woes again.
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi1990

In all this,

I loved the fact that she gave it back to Appa when she said she will tell her father in law...damn good I say...Irrespective of prenup and all nonsense between them, she behaved the way she should when she is talking about them with others...

I am a feminist and only daughter to my parents as well...Ofcourse my parents are soo well to do that I don't need to support them at any time...But god forbid even if I had to do that, I will discuss it with my hubby...Sure I wont accept if they plainly refuse without any reason...But I wont go all the way saying that it is my earnings and I will spend it as I wish and I don't have to tell u anything...Because I wouldn't allow my hubby to do that as well...

Appa even expecting that kind of a thing from his daughter is ridiculous...Will he allow amma to do like that ??

I'm not able to digest appa as yet😕
swathi1990 thumbnail
Nish
I think ppl are missing updates...and we are also making it difficult by filling it with comments ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Please update the index...