Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Errantnomad thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

theriyala swathi i cant understand guys leaving a new wife to go home alone after honeymoon, cannot accept someone leaving his wife to bangalore without telling her.
she texted,pinged and all the fights she is having at home is super normal
guess this is how i would have reacted but each and every time he does this ignore the only word i have for him is he is a JERK and NO no matter how much u convince me certain things are not done ..
I dont call him a jerk always but these times I will 😉:
1) not calling after engagement, not inviiting her for dinner
2) not complementing her after her dance
3) not talking to her for a day after she was lost
4) not dropping her off in delhi and leaving her to come with choodas alone to delhi and expecting her to go to MM
5) now this leaving for bangalore would he like it if she did the same -- all she said is she wont come to MM tonite , then she texts, says sorry ..

I dont want to comment much on this update because i normally land up going team R&B pretty soon but this is so not cool 1 month after marriage..
i guess i cant handle mean behavior , just like I HATED Manny in that phone call she was down right mean u dont talk to ur SIL like that u are disrespecting ur brother then..
Doing something knowing that the other person will be hurt i cant handle II never does that she will never ever do anything knowing it will hurt R&B.
But its my opinion kya karoon 😆😆😆

Me with Anu this time too, and on the innocence of Ranjanji
Madam writer, u r ribbing us too much... Ha ha... Rib us more , interesting by the day , by the hour
Edited by Errantnomad - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

I guess I am the only one in favour of RnB here.

I know II is angry and showed it on him and it would have been acceptable if she had'nt used the words she used.

Means that really crossed the limit.
There was not a moment in which she understood him correctly she just opinionates her beliefs and never tries to clarify them.

First she assumed RnB is uneducated and living on his fathers wealth.She not just assumed but made publicity of in in her family  and bally.

Then she never tries to understad what he really wants its just her opinion which she believes.

She still believs that RnB will leave her in middle.

I don't remember a moment properly where she diffended him before his parents.Every time its either Vandu or Amma who deffends him.

In monday morning too.What is his mistake in it that she directly warned indirectly not to touch her.

Then she blames he is not spending time with her.Then she know RnB will be going next monday to Paris and don't know when he will return back again.
She could have came back to MM atleast to spend time for few days.

Again she will blame him he don't care for her.

I am with RnB mostly always

:-) thats the fun of this story that folks will feel passionately for their characters I am a pendulum each update i swing only Ranjan i stay loyal 😆
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

:-) thats the fun of this story that folks will feel passionately for their characters I am a pendulum each update i swing only Ranjan i stay loyal 😆

I dont know much about him.

Means I am still in confusion.I can't make any opinion not knowing what happened in real.

But I guess my view would be same as RnB.

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

theriyala swathi i cant understand guys leaving a new wife to go home alone after honeymoon, cannot accept someone leaving his wife to bangalore without telling her.
she texted,pinged and all the fights she is having at home is super normal
guess this is how i would have reacted but each and every time he does this ignore the only word i have for him is he is a JERK and NO no matter how much u convince me certain things are not done ..
I dont call him a jerk always but these times I will 😉:
1) not calling after engagement, not inviiting her for dinner
2) not complementing her after her dance
3) not talking to her for a day after she was lost
4) not dropping her off in delhi and leaving her to come with choodas alone to delhi and expecting her to go to MM
5) now this leaving for bangalore would he like it if she did the same -- all she said is she wont come to MM tonite , then she texts, says sorry ..

I dont want to comment much on this update because i normally land up going team R&B pretty soon but this is so not cool 1 month after marriage..
i guess i cant handle mean behavior , just like I HATED Manny in that phone call she was down right mean u dont talk to ur SIL like that u are disrespecting ur brother then..
Doing something knowing that the other person will be hurt i cant handle II never does that she will never ever do anything knowing it will hurt R&B.
But its my opinion kya karoon 😆😆😆

Wasn't she mean when she said

"I am PMSing u wont get laid...so u wont miss a thing..."

or

"You are marrying me becos I wont sleep with u otherwise...and If I had, It would have been the half night stand"  - this during the time they want to fix the engagement...

Both R&B and II are wrong Anu...At the end they will work it out...

Edited by swathi1990 - 9 years ago
swathi1990 thumbnail
Hey
When did Nish say he is going to paris next week ? Ithu puthusa iruku 
SAKIVIAM thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi1990

Hey

When did Nish say he is going to paris next week ? Ithu puthusa iruku 

Means it came in some argument.

RnB would be trying to convince some thing with II.

Then  RnB say have to speak with you.

II tauntingly says "You are going to say going to Paris on Thursday?
RnB says Monday.

It happened Sunday so I assumed it as next monday
Edited by SAKIV-RAM - 9 years ago
swathi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

Means it came in some argument.

RnB would be trying to convince some thing with II.

Then  RnB say have to speak with you.

II tauntingly says "You are going to say going to Paris on Thursday?
RnB says Monday.

It happened Sunday so I assumed it as next monday

I thought he was goading her by saying that...He didnt mean it seriously...
JugsCorner thumbnail
I have been a silent reader of SoSy from Xmas break and an ardent admirer of Nisha. Finally managed to create an id on the forum to show my appreciation. Love the journey so far in SoSy land.

Thanks Nisha for giving me and others a getaway. Everyday like so many, look forward to your updates and reviews & discussions from other readers. Cant believe you started to write this for Columbia as a short story.
SAKIVIAM thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi1990

I thought he was goading her by saying that...He didnt mean it seriously...

can go both ways .
Dont exactly know what Nisha planned and can't predict either.

SAKIVIAM thumbnail
NISHA I guess you have to change the title from SS TO FF.
No one in sense will call SWSY as short story.
It is  FAN FIC.

But in reality we have to search new word for it.