Originally posted by: Ashu25

I need entertainment tonight 

What kind? 
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

I need entertainment tonight 

Next update is most probably he riling her up by ignoring her...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† pappom

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: taramira

What kind? 

🀣

Errr...No NOT II-RB wala 
🀣
Ashu25 thumbnail
Okay...I need some really cool latest bollywood songs for download...Can anyone please help me πŸ˜­
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

Totally loved it...jaise ko Taisa mila...II can't have have her cake and eat it too. What did she expect that he will Be  around waiting for her to realize how mean she was.   It will take time for both of them to come to that level of complete understanding...even then what you say sometimes can never be taken back..the damage is done! 

She really hurt his pride this time...there have been a. Zillion instances when he has clearly pointed out if not by words but by his actions that she means so much more to him than an object of sex...

OOOH...now comes  the fun part...let's see how they will patch up...

She will really have to do something big...and knowing II's recklessness, do you think she might just go off to Bangalore in a moment of impulsiveness to show that she is truly Sorry or will she mope around first feeling terrible for what she has done, the self pity and then RAGING ANGER that he is being excessive? 

Or perhaps now he will find out what this does to II...how she was sooo sick, hurt and devastated  last time and perhaps relent? 

Let's see waiting for Nisha to reveal the next twist????

I dont think she has leave to go to bangalore πŸ˜­ But that would have been fun
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

I don't think he can extend it long re...Then she will again through a fit and do something to provoke him...She is not any less...She made him come to Jaipur when he was ignoring, remember

Moral of the story is : THEY NEED TO TALK,  yeh chalta rahe toh  mere bal sfayde ho jayegaye πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Hsp.canada - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Moral of the story is : THEY NEED TO TALK, nahi toh yeh chalta rahe ga or mere bal sfayde ho jayegaye πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh yes!! The Jaipur kaand...
Well, she may not pull out nay this time !!

Shev di...Aap abhi bhi jawan ho πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Oh yes!! The Jaipur kaand...
Well, she may not pull out nay this time !!

Shev di...Aap abhi bhi jawan ho πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Between my kids & II & RnB my hair greying process has accelerated. (My kids are on spring break and running in the house like crazy. They want me to play ball with them and they dont relaize that I am so worked up because of πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† II & Rnb
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Okay...I need some really cool latest bollywood songs for download...Can anyone please help me πŸ˜­

I havent heard any good songs in a while😭 when you make a list PM me. I will get them tooπŸ˜‰
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

I havent heard any good songs in a while😭 when you make a list PM me. I will get them tooπŸ˜‰

Main khud lapata hoon πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
I did make a list of a few..Ll pm in a bit...