(SW Symphony 14) From losing life to Shedding Blues on 129 - Page 54

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Trading "Truths"

"Only three weeks kanna" Amma said softly

"ONLY THREE WEEKS. Enn kitta eppo ma sollalaam nu irundey? (WHEN WERE YOU PLANNING TO TELL ME?) II demanded cryingAngryCry

Her head hurt more...

II called Akka it went to voice mail

She called Athim and begged to wake her up he PROMISED she was OK and was just sleeping...
She demanded she will hold, but Athim said he will promise to have her call back, and her BP was FINE nowEmbarrassed

Amma went off to wash up... Appa turned on Sun TV loudly

"Amma said we must not bother you" Appa tattled on Amma softly

"Amma sonnanna? Neenga keppela? (if she asks u to something will u do it?) Amma wants to buy a new car will you?" she asked angrilyAngry

Appa stared shocked  "WHATTT?"Shocked

"She has been STALLING ME FOR A MONTH NOW. I KNOW ITS YOU!!!" II shoutedAngry

Amma sprinted from inside "WHAT is going on?"

"DO U WANT A NEW CAR?" Appa shoutedAngry

"IDU ONN VELAYA?" (Is this YOUR DOING?) Amma gritted her teeth at herOuchCry

"Since u decided to be dishonest about Akka I DID TOO, I SPILLED YOUR BEANS" II cried some moreCry

"Car edukku IPPO?" Appa shouted  "We are barely OUT of the wedding expenses, YOU KNOW THAT"Angry

Amma squirmed II felt terrible... she went inside the kitchen and completed the cooking, sobbingCry

Amma came in and said "Naa paathukaren, Uve done enough favors for one day, I will take care of dinner"Cry Amma snatched the karandi/serving spoon
II pulled it clattered to the floor
Periappa moaned

The nurse had actually opened the door and was in the kitchen door way, "Chai ya bournvita mil sakta hai?"

"KISKE LIYE?" amma yelled

"Mere liye, mera sar dard kar raha hai"

IPPO IVANUKKU TALA VALIKARDA?ROFL
HE HAS A HEAD ACHE NOW?

"Main laati hoon aap Periappa ko bathroom lekar jaayenge please main bhool gayi." II sniffled

Amma was teary eyed too...

NOT ONE PERSON SAID A WORD  during the whole 20 mins of dinner, only
"Tayir venuma?" "Saadam?" "Koottu poruma?" (Want yogurt? More rice? vegentable in dal and coconut gravy?)
Amma didnt ask her to clean, didnt show her who had the highest marks... NOTHING
"Amma PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU GO... I WILL CLEAN... IF YOU DONT I AM LEAVING" II shouted
"Stop crying nambathukku vandu edukku azhare? "Cry Amma begged (why are u crying in ur maayka?)

II sniffled and stopped... stacked the dirty dishes neatly for Selvi,
filled it all with water, put away left overs in the frig.

Heated

Appa BLASTED the 11 O Clock Sun news, shut the AC and deliberately sweated to earn pity points.

"She married a wealthy car dealer now you want a new car?" Appa began ALL OVER AGAIN

"Ayyo I NEVER ASKED HER TO GET US A FREE MARUTI" Amma yelled

II's phone beeped "Do u need a ride?"Blushing

II " No I am staying the night"Angry

"Why" he askedAngry

she didnt respond

"II?" he asked

"I AM PMSing u cant get laid tonite, so u wont miss a THING!!" she texted furiouslyShocked  Shocked  Angry

Powered off and threw her phone on her bed...Taking the bournvita for Periappa and the nurse... across from her room

Originally posted by taramira

Phir Bhatak rahe hain ladies, Anne  real uddesh se...SOSY. Nisha please don't get distracted by all these short hills, long hills, mega  homes, education and banana bread debates...wo Humare liye Rehne  do... please II and RB par concentrate karo..
 Agla update KAB? 

GPS nahi to raahi bhatkega hi na?  CryCryCry

KIDHAR HAI GPS?Cry
Not happy with appa...why is he blaming R&B for no rhyme nor reason..this is totally unfair...if they hide things about akka and II is angry then from where its R&B's fault...its like aankhon mai parda gir gaya hain...the daughter who is happy is lookinh sad to him, who is hail and hearty is looking 10kgs less to him...he just wants to blame R&B..any reason would help him..not cool appa..

what a diff btwn two fathers...one is trying to hurt her and other is getting cheeky with her...usb copy of complains, covering the terrace for cats..ha ha..good one...love the bond between II and Ranjan...he pampers her and at the same time teases her...Appa should really stop being so negative about R&B...good that Amma gave him back for talking nonsense..

parking money paid..another round of fight coming our way??
between i loved R&B (when i don't?) ..all that making out, drawing circles, promising not to do and then doing again, sending her things back.. cheeky...and most importantly waiting for her return...crying and sobbing wife really needs her husband at this time...lolz...appa would kill him for sure then..ushering his baby away from him..he would say what right he has to take his daughter away..i expects this thing from him...
Originally posted by swathi1990

Good to know that things haven't changed...
Appa as usual irritating...II PMS'ing - so being high on emotions, both crying and anger...

R&B has made the first call...

He is going to make the second call soon...or I wouldn't be surprised if he shows up in an hour...

Then we may get both of them going together to see vandu...

II PMS'ing...It is better if the guy goes for a business trip now LOL LOL

I dont know why I am being anal abt II PMSing, but if hers is 36 day cycle, then how come she is PMSing, has it been that long since they r back from Paris...LOL pleez someone clear my dooubt
naya update bhi aa jata hai aur mai purana wala hi padh rahi hoti ho..hats off to u Nisha...wat a speed...
Originally posted by shidin0117

Originally posted by swathi1990

Good to know that things haven't changed...
Appa as usual irritating...II PMS'ing - so being high on emotions, both crying and anger...

R&B has made the first call...

He is going to make the second call soon...or I wouldn't be surprised if he shows up in an hour...

Then we may get both of them going together to see vandu...

II PMS'ing...It is better if the guy goes for a business trip now LOL LOL

I dont know why I am being anal abt II PMSing, but if hers is 36 day cycle, then how come she is PMSing, has it been that long since they r back from Paris...LOL pleez someone clear my dooubt

Maybe I have the dates wrong too its April 6th/7th when they left for Paris she began to MSLOL 12th march? KYA KYA SOCHNA PAD RAHA HAI
No worries ITS A STORY, be anal about WHATEVER you want

This is a RIOTLOL
will R&B come to D-II later at night?? too much to ask...he he...wifey is in a pretty bad mood...lying that Amma wants car...that was too good...and II blasting on R&B..poor guy..sab usko kyu scold karte hai...khaya piya kuch nhi glass toda barah aana...suits him perfectly...
Originally posted by nidhi.b23

will R&B come to D-II later at night?? too much to ask...he he...wifey is in a pretty bad mood...lying that Amma wants car...that was too good...and II blasting on R&B..poor guy..sab usko kyu scold karte hai...khaya piya kuch nhi glass toda barah aana...suits him perfectly...

II didnt lie.  She KNOWS Amma is OK with the new car NidhiCry she is the daughter, itna nahi pehchana hoga kya usne? Amma is driving the 12? 15 year old beat up car... with her book authoring meetings and bhajan mandli Amma drives a lot... paavam she needs a car but fears approaching Appa about it.
ESPECIALLY since II will be paying for it, Amma is dead meatCry  II is reckless and insensitive... kya boloon mainCry she not only hurt Amma by revealing the truth, she unncessarily hurt the DudeCry