Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Quote Nisha:
(Shilpa: ladayiyan to dher saari hain meri jeb mein, you should not be embarrassed to share, every family has a scape goat, every family has someone that is wealthy, there are underdogs and people with evil designs everywhere. Kaise bacha jaaye? You are totally right. I have this debate with my friend a loved, she moved out of town now. "OUR GENERATION FEELS the most and cares the most for parents, the one above us, werent allowed to, My Mom couldnt do much for her family... emotionally physically or financially. Our kids will NOT. I rationalize it based on where I live. US ke paani ka asar. U know saal mein do baar aayenge 4 din ke liye. We cannot expect to go move in with our kids when we turn 70 or 80. JUST CANT. Woh din gaye. Why is everyone lamenting the rise of nursing homes if it werent true? batao? If people wanted to or could care would there be such a sharp increase in every city? )

Very true Nisha, what u have written is very true, exceptions are also there...

My mother couldn't do much for her parents, when my dad is frustrated due to some financial squeeze then he used to shout at her, what have they given you, both ur brothers took everything, sold all the property worth crores, let them look after , now my uncles after their death do the anniversary puja? I always feel, whats the use doing that now, when they were alive they didn't give them peace of mind.

The emotional attachement is reducing I think, old age homes are increasing in Bangalore, we as parents should take care in how we treat our parents and in laws. 

One Iyengar aunty our neighbour, died and her daughter didn't even come and she was an only child, first that aunty lost mental stability, then she partially recovered, and after 2 yrs passed away. The daughter didn't turn up for the twelfth day ceremony also I think. 

Enough of my morbid thoughts...each to their own I guess, just hope I give my kids good values and life doen't throw unexpected googlies.

Loved the last line or thought of R&B '''Where else will I be?"

So when is the next update? Let it be long yaar,

And Nish, can u write something abt their wedding memories, like watching the album or video and from the sangeet day I wanted R&B to reminsce abt the dance. I loved the song. It will be better if he is watching it on the TV instead of the backpacking photos. II was so upset he didnt tell her anything. Either it shld be loaded on  his phone or anything. II shld go to her parents house for a day atleast. Just a wish, would love whatever u write...

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

I hate ROBBER πŸ˜‘

Why does he want to bring Savvy here 
He made full proof plan for his progeny to rule EX πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
Someone slap him please πŸ˜‘
II and RB are in their own cozy dreamland πŸ˜•
Bahar nikalo inhe koi yaar πŸ€£..warna ROBBER gang will will nothing at MM for future generations πŸ˜•

You echoed my thoughts nikalo Enko blo***dy robbers poor tan how much he is trying 1000 poratha πŸ˜‘
Exel is burning and our heroes are discussing karela poori clovesπŸ˜†
What do I say πŸ˜­
Ok we need a save excel petition and slap robber petition πŸ˜³
how freaking dare did he bring Savitha!
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really like karela πŸ˜Š
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

You echoed my thoughts nikalo Enko blo***dy robbers poor tan how much he is trying 1000 poratha πŸ˜‘
Exel is burning and our heroes are discussing karela poori clovesπŸ˜†
What do I say πŸ˜­
Ok we need a save excel petition and slap robber petition πŸ˜³
how freaking dare did he bring 

Lets all go to MM and do morcha...witha slogan - 
Robber ko nikalo..EX ko bachao πŸ€£

IKR!! They are discussing pata nahi kya kya πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
II needs to shut up...Like seriously...SHUT UP!!! πŸ˜†
She talks when it is not necessary and ends up in trouble ...Big time πŸ˜•
RB cares the LEAST. πŸ₯±
Uss se zyada damadji is getting freaked out with Robber's plans πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sparkleamina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh my! 
Congrats on thread 14 Nisha...

Was just saying to Ashu on PM I am still on thread 12 and you are all in thread 13 and now you are on 14...

I am so behind...

Better catch up soon.

Huge congrats...you are having such a massive success with something that started as a joke :)

Truly amazing :)
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ise kehte hai pyar mai kho jana...chachu and gang are planning to steal excelsior and yaha laila majnu cloves, curry leaves , karela and poori ki baat kar rahe...ha ha...too cute they are...

this chachu is a serious pain yaar..overly sweet and cunning...Tan is trying to intervene but i don't think it will affect Ranjan...he is too blind in love...and y this robber has to mention savita...insensitive moron...

loved the fact that he knows something is bothering her...the hug was damn cute...consoling and loving at the same time...at least it made her smile...poor II...too upset with what manny said but can't even say anything...Edited by nidhi.b23 - 9 years ago
sparkleamina thumbnail
Ashu was saying on PM that she was missing my collages...I love doing them and have done loads on the show...but as we don't talk about that here...here is one on my all time fave movie that I did recently when I re watched for the nth time...

Enjoy :)

Edited by sparkleamina - 9 years ago
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Superb update nish
In a sense you have shown what each one's position is in terms of agm...r&b not at all interested... II clueless...chachu and his sons eager to swindle...tan worried and supporting ranjan...and finally ranjan stupidly ambitious...

Yup...stupidly ambitious when he knows he doesn't have any support...he knows well about chachu...but ignores it...any amount of tan or r&b can't help ranjan unless ranjan takes a stand and shows chachu his place...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sparkleamina

Ashu was saying on PM that she was missing my collages...I love doing them and have done loads on the show...but as we don't talk about that here...here is one on my all time fave movie that I did recently when I re watched for the nth time...

Enjoy :)

Image doesn not exist!!1
😭😭
sparkleamina thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Image doesn not exist!!1
😭😭

Patience Ashu! 

I have edited my post so should be ok now...