(SW Symphony 14) From losing life to Shedding Blues on 129 - Page 15

Posted: 9 years ago
II spoke a paragraph all
unsolicited
He stared dumbfounded... "I
agree" he nodded innocently...
he was too lost in her eyes and
her animated face to partake in
her trauma over karela-can we send this part's video segment to manny?then she could see how much happy her brother is..that is her only concern,right?loved every bit b/w ii and rnb.chachu...i dont want to comment!
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

I like karela too, thats the only veggie I make for self...(Kids & husband hate it)

me too...fried ones and bhara karela are fav...i can eat it n number of times...
Originally posted by swathi1990

True...but then there will be no story...everything will end subham ðŸ˜†
So let them fight somemore...😆
Hahahahh
Let themfighrt a lot more I say 
Entertainment muft ka ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by nidhi.b23

I'm good ashu...bit busy with work... was reading chapters but comment ke liye time hi nhi lag raha tha...and typing from mobile is really painful...
and jab sochti ki comment karo to aur chapter aa jata aur mai usko padh ke purana bhool jati..:):)
Awww... Hota hai yaar
Chalo koi ahi... Ab toh aayi!! 
Originally posted by ishruhi

II spoke a paragraph all
unsolicited
He stared dumbfounded... "I
agree" he nodded innocently...
he was too lost in her eyes and
her animated face to partake in
her trauma over karela-can we send this part's video segment to manny?then she could see how much happy her brother is..that is her only concern,right?loved every bit b/w ii and rnb.chachu...i dont want to comment!

Just like it will take years for II and r&b to feel secured about this relationship...manny will also take that much time...its very natural re...😊
I like fried karela.. Its tasty.. I can eat it like a snack ðŸ˜ƒ

I like karela too, thats the only veggie I make for self...(Kids & husband hate it )
Maybe the kids will like it once dey grow up...evn i strted liking karela once i was in 8th-9th grade ...and i soo love it now...

Originally posted by taara113

Maybe the kids will like it once dey grow up...evn i strted liking karela once i was in 8th-9th grade ...and i soo love it now...

I have no idea about the updates as am still on thread 12!

But I wanted to say I like karela too...never used to as a kid but now from time to time it's actually quite nice to have...

I assume karela is mentioned in the recent update hence the discussion ðŸ˜Š
Isn't money most times the root of evil... More the money more you lose sleep
As difficult as it is to put business and ethics together no less is mixing business and family. Most times they follow a pattern and fail in the long run.
They start smooth with respect for the scion of the family and then the complexities of relationship begin to meddle with personal and professional issues...
Expectations become quickly unmanageable, oneupnanship and ego tussles have a sway, jealousy fuelled by "well wishers " creeps in going on to reach mountainous proportions and then the parasites who are ever in want of " family discount"...

Chachu's family are parsites living off their own host...
Ranjan might have seem to live the life of royalty in the 21 st century furniture but the king is sleeping on a bed of needles...

The family patriarch is loosing control... and sure could do with some help from some corner... Even dead from "grave" could help

I like karela too, thats the only veggie I make for self...(Kids & husband hate it )

Even I love Karela, with rotis