(SW Symphony 14) From losing life to Shedding Blues on 129 - Page 14

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by taara113

I really like karela ðŸ˜Š

I like karela too, thats the only veggie I make for self...(Kids & husband hate it )
Originally posted by nidhi.b23

ise kehte hai pyar mai kho jana...chachu and gang are planning to steal excelsior and yaha laila majnu cloves, curry leaves , karela and poori ki baat kar rahe...ha ha...too cute they are...

this chachu is a serious pain yaar..overly sweet and cunning...Tan is trying to intervene but i don't think it will affect Ranjan...he is too blind in love...and y this robber has to mention savita...insensitive moron...

loved the fact that he knows something is bothering her...the hug was damn cute...consoling and loving at the same time...at least it made her smile...poor II...too upset with what manny said but can't even say anything...

Nidhiii !!!
How have you been ?
Long time re !! ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by sparkleamina

Patience Ashu! 

I have edited my post so should be ok now...

heheheheehhe...Can see now...
ITS LOVELY !!!! ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜³
Originally posted by swathi1990

Superb update nish
In a sense you have shown what each one's position is in terms of agm...r&b not at all interested... II clueless...chachu and his sons eager to swindle...tan worried and supporting ranjan...and finally ranjan stupidly ambitious...

Yup...stupidly ambitious when he knows he doesn't have any support...he knows well about chachu...but ignores it...any amount of tan or r&b can't help ranjan unless ranjan takes a stand and shows chachu his place...

You totally echoed my thoughts. (I think that beacuse we like Karela ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†)
Originally posted by Ashu25

I hate ROBBER ðŸ˜¡
Why does he want to bring Savvy here 
He made full proof plan for his progeny to rule EX ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²
Someone slap him please ðŸ˜¡
II and RB are in their own cozy dreamland ðŸ˜•
Bahar nikalo inhe koi yaar ðŸ¤£..warna ROBBER gang will will nothing at MM for future generations ðŸ˜•

Let them be happy ashu...r&b or II and their kids doesn't need anything from MM...anyways they have face this unnecessarily at some point...y push it earlier ???? 
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

You totally echoed my thoughts. (I think that beacuse we like Karela ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†)

How did u know that I love love  karela??? Pakarkai pitla is my fav fav fav fud...
Edited by swathi1990 - 9 years ago
Wow Nisha, by the the time I wrote my Ramayan, an update, and lovely it was.
So II successfully diverted her hubby dear, R&B and his fetishes, their banter and love😳, motor mouth II and him  lost in seeing her animated face nd her chatter...I just loved it,
 small things abt her but I bet her dear Rakshashan will store it in his brain... abt her likes and dislikes rgding food and surprise her one day.

Argggh, Chachu and his slimey talks, Subbu mentioned...😡

By the way does Manny know abt Subbu and II?

Nice update Nisha  business and also personal moments, 

I think Sam shld play a part in removing IIs insecurities.

Will come bk later after having dinner...😊 
Originally posted by swathi1990

Let them be happy ashu...r&b or II and their kids doesn't need anything from MM...anyways they have face this unnecessarily at some point...y push it earlier ???? 

I dont mind their happiness baba...
I so want them out of Delhi right now!!
Let them go Paris and settle permanently!! Will be really happy ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ
I hate ROBBER ðŸ˜¡

I dont mind their happiness baba...
I so want them out of Delhi right now!!
Let them go Paris and settle permanently!! Will be really happy ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ
I hate ROBBER ðŸ˜¡

True...but then there will be no story...everything will end subham ðŸ˜†
So let them fight somemore...😆

Nidhiii !!!
How have you been ?
Long time re !!😃😃😃

I'm good ashu...bit busy with work... was reading chapters but comment ke liye time hi nhi lag raha tha...and typing from mobile is really painful...
and jab sochti ki comment karo to aur chapter aa jata aur mai usko padh ke purana bhool jati..:):)