(SW Symphony 14) From losing life to Shedding Blues on 129 - Page 14

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Its raining cats and dogs here Confused
And

Shanivaar raatri mujhe neend nahi aati ROFL

Kya hoga mera ROFL
Congrats on the new thread! Yet to catch up on new updates but am sure it's great as usual! 
Originally posted by Ashu25

And

Kya hoga mera ROFL

Shaadi kar le phir DHER saari aayegi
Esp at nightsBig smile
Nish
Somehow i wouldnt blame just the kids of this generation as insensitive towards the parents...sometimes situations are like that...a lot of people come to US...grabbing good opportunities... Trying to make money so that their kids would have everything which they didn't get... So u do leave ur parents and come here...is it sooo wrong ??? --- to think about career or think about his future, kids and family ???? They dont totally forget their parents but situation is such that they cant permanently be with their parents as well. ..
Originally posted by Nisha0604

And

Kya hoga mera ROFL

Esp at nightsBig smile

Nahi nhai!!
Itni jaldi nahi...Abhi kahan!!! 
Mujhe toh II jaisi koi adventure nahi chahiye baba ROFLROFLROFL

Originally posted by Nisha0604

And

Kya hoga mera ROFL

Esp at nightsBig smile

Nahi nhai!!
Itni jaldi nahi...Abhi kahan!!! 
Mujhe toh II jaisi koi adventure nahi chahiye baba ROFLROFLROFL

Without adventure...no fun in living life. Social constructs, the usual is all ok...after all some discipline is needed for our own smith, but I don't want to at age 80 think bak and realize I have not followed my heart at all and have only done lamely what was elected of me...not telling to break rules or whatever...but loosen up have fun...jeena Isi KA nam hai! 

Nisha next please...imagine kar kar ke paagal ho gai hoon.

Will RbB ask II what's going on in his usual casual manner.
Will II respond with her again usual lies..
And of course both will know what the other is saying is not true...yet Silence...oh the super silence. Dil mein shor aur zubaan pe khamoshi. II aur RB ki daastaan.

Originally posted by swathi1990

Nish
Somehow i wouldnt blame just the kids of this generation as insensitive towards the parents...sometimes situations are like that...a lot of people come to US...grabbing good opportunities... Trying to make money so that their kids would have everything which they didn't get... So u do leave ur parents and come here...is it sooo wrong ??? --- to think about career or think about his future, kids and family ???? They dont totally forget their parents but situation is such that they cant permanently be with their parents as well. ..

Swa

I am talking about my kids and kids of friends kanna. I find a certain tudippu, tavippu solluva illeya, u know a frantic feverish urge a worry a anguish MISSING in them. they are good kids, well behaved, decent and caring, but the moment I talk to my parents and Amma says, Appa slipped and fell, or hurt himself, seriously mujhe hafta neend nahi aati... I will call morning noon and night asking "Ippo epdi irukka, did u go to the Doc, ask him not to go out after 7 PM, YOU go with him, order things on the phone... always rent a taxi, even if its 5 kms this that and phalana"

I find that feverish distress missing in our kids. They will ask politely like Amreekans "Are u OK Mom?" we say "OK Da" they go back to home work or TV or reading... when they see us first thing when we return from work they wont ask "Were u able to sit through the day, how was it, does it still hurt?"

That SOMETHING is definitely missing. Yahan ke paani mein hai woh baat, bus apni fiqar karne ki

Originally posted by taramira

Without adventure...no fun in living life. Social constructs, the usual is all ok...after all some discipline is needed for our own smith, but I don't want to at age 80 think bak and realize I have not followed my heart at all and have only done lamely what was elected of me...not telling to break rules or whatever...but loosen up have fun...jeena Isi KA nam hai! 

Nisha next please...imagine kar kar ke paagal ho gai hoon.

Will RbB ask II what's going on in his usual casual manner.
Will II respond with her again usual lies..
And of course both will know what the other is saying is not true...yet Silence...oh the super silence. Dil mein shor aur zubaan pe khamoshi. II aur RB ki daastaan.

I completely agree!!
There is no fun in living life monotonously!
Breaking rules banta hai...
I am looking forward to living like like a baawri EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Your poetry!! Awesomeee lines