(SW Symphony 14) From losing life to Shedding Blues on 129 - Page 12

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
"Where would I be" he thought...just this one word though brought back something i was missing...im nt getting into explaining, i don't think i can...
Hello. First of all I hope everyone is fine.
Long time since I've been here busy with real life issues.

Congratulations Nisha on all your new threads. You're doing as always a wonderful job. And I feel that things are accelerating. I will catch up and hope will be active as before soon. But will maybe take some time I was at the end of the 8th thread so...

See everyone soon.
Originally posted by Ashu25

I so want this to happen!!!
I want it out from her husband's mouth only...
I just want her to casually say " Oh! That! Well, yeah, I signed it! It was my defense !"
It should be really interesting for us all to see the reactions of the GIANT, WEALTHY family .

Ashu the prenup is still not going to cut it...manny being skeptical would be like..."y did she herself go and ask prenup...is she trying to appear in good books of both ranjan and r&b and planning something big"...just like wat chachi thought when she refused the gift...the scenario will then most likely be

Manny still skeptical
R&b, sam and ranjan - the good souls getting offended that she thinks like this...
Appa and amma would be like --- if she had this much problem with them y did she marry..

So the prenup is just for her satisfaction.. It does not give a clean chit for her...
when reading this a song was playing in my mind
ishq bulava 
nice one
congrats on new thread
Originally posted by swathi1990

Ashu the prenup is still not going to cut it...manny being skeptical would be like..."y did she herself go and ask prenup...is she trying to appear in good books of both ranjan and r&b and planning something big"...just like wat chachi thought when she refused the gift...the scenario will then most likely be

Manny still skeptical
R&b, sam and ranjan - the good souls getting offended that she thinks like this...
Appa and amma would be like --- if she had this much problem with them y did she marry..

So the prenup is just for her satisfaction.. It does not give a clean chit for her...
Oh yes. 
That is in most probability the very happening one can easily expect.
Thats why I do not want her to engage with the family much. She is better off at work or in Paris. 
Her husband is right in not wanting to stay back.
But reality is all will point fingers at II even if there is a small error. And she will not be able to deal with such high profile families and her husband doesnt speak anything. Hence she will either cry an ocean or give back with taunts as replies

Edited by Ashu25 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by adlin1784

Hello. First of all I hope everyone is fine.
Long time since I've been here busy with real life issues.

Congratulations Nisha on all your new threads. You're doing as always a wonderful job. And I feel that things are accelerating. I will catch up and hope will be active as before soon. But will maybe take some time I was at the end of the 8th thread so...

See everyone soon.
Hey!! 
Long time... 
Get back soon. 
We have a looong way to go! 
Congrats For The New Thread...Star
Yeh to hona hi tha...a couple so apart in status, thinking, circumstances etc...the only thing binding them is the intensity of their feelings for each other.. And even that they will never voice for exactly the above reasons and therefore they will trudge along bound by purely the feelings...the road will be rocky, rickety and they will fall many a times...the more vulnerable one II  will hurt openly and the other will fight his battles internally. 
What is so sad in this relationship is that even though they have each other's back firmly, no one will openly voice that they are there for each other...each will have to figure this out themselves...slowly and steadily.