(SW Symphony 14) From losing life to Shedding Blues on 129 - Page 12

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by taramira

Without adventure...no fun in living life. Social constructs, the usual is all ok...after all some discipline is needed for our own smith, but I don't want to at age 80 think bak and realize I have not followed my heart at all and have only done lamely what was elected of me...not telling to break rules or whatever...but loosen up have fun...jeena Isi KA nam hai! 

Nisha next please...imagine kar kar ke paagal ho gai hoon.

Will RbB ask II what's going on in his usual casual manner.
Will II respond with her again usual lies..
And of course both will know what the other is saying is not true...yet Silence...oh the super silence. Dil mein shor aur zubaan pe khamoshi. II aur RB ki daastaan.

I completely agree!!
There is no fun in living life monotonously!
Breaking rules banta hai...
I am looking forward to living like like a baawri πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Your poetry!! Awesomeee lines
Nish!!
You are right...
We are like that...That spurt of moment we ask...We forget later...
i dont know...I have been like that since childhood...Pata nahi..aaj ki generation hi aisa hai!!
😭
And what fabulous lyrics that song has got man!!
I have never heard the song fully earlier...I had listened to it this morning and now again!!!
Lovely lyrics...So soothing...I could simply imagine things..
beautifully sung!!
Very good choice Nisha!!
I have been humming it since morning πŸ˜³
Dreams of a crazy heart( still catching up on comments )

lovely update i liked how he observes her that always makes me go team R&B, 😳
loved the song havent heard it will hear now ..
when you think about it all the surrounding family is frills the core is all perfect between the two.. she will keep singing in the rain and he will keep watching 😳
and what do you say after
"WHERE would I be?" he thought😳
πŸ‘
P.s

Getting a gora to complement on his music is huge they only know to praise us in science and math ..
Nisha very proud of your son .. he is already a winner for me harvard,yale princeton hoye ya nahi ..
 i think u can teach a lot of things but empathy is a trait that cant be taught, and getting a positive comment on music from a gora is huge .. and knowing ur music sense i  am sure  he is on to something  real big if anything tell him to dream big he will reach it unfortunately thats something boys dont do well atleast mine honestly thinks cooking for me should do it πŸ˜†

kudos to  you for being able to some how show your kids  the big picture.

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
Nisha...before I become more baawri and start shaayri...Please give update πŸ˜•πŸ€£
Sosy ladies show RCF some love
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4349072#p121313981
Aur kitna intezar ??
I hope iss intezar ka phal ek LONGISH update ho 
Concern & Karela Chronicles

"My plant would have been drowned, I am glad I came up, some rains we are getting" she gushed

"Whats going on?" he asked closing the distance

"Umm... nothing... I just came up for " she didnt lie anymore "Main jaakar change karoon? Go down, sab kya sochenge" "Go da" she ordered

He shut and open his eyes... like saying "Yes Maam"

"Dad said I must give it to gardener so he can plant it, I dont want to... it has so many flowers...
I will wait a couple months more... you walk into the room, you cant miss the vine" she gushed

"Is something bothering you" he asked tracing a drop of water from her neck down to her cleft with his index finger

"Ermmm... you" she smiled huskily

He gathered her softly and held her for a few minutes... she let her arms go under his and brought up her hands over his shoulder and held him
They breathed audibly on each other...

"I am OK" ... "If this is a ploy to pull another prank... the game's not over" she promised

He shook his head on buried/bent on her shoulder.

She walked away to change into a purple suit, with burgundy chudidaar and wore her ruby jhumkas and red bindi... finely hand crafted embroidery sparkled all over,
not one thread out of place, in yellows and blues and green, on predominantly burgundy patterns, the sleeve a gauzy  purple chiffon.

He was leaning on the back of the couch, feet crossed... scrolling through his phone, one ear phone in,
finishing up a bottle of water, setting it on the couch end tables

"whats the most water youve had in a day? the last week" she quizzed

"I am going to say 5 gallons he said without looking

"TWENTY LITERS PODA! Thats impossible" she said

He looked up and stared... errmmm.. ogled... he reached for her ruby jhumkas... "Wow" he said

"U like me more or my jhumkas?" she asked

"Can I show you?" he asked

She blushed gloriously, and shook her head, he watched until the bobbing stopped

She leaned over his phone as he inhaled her ear... the smell of sandal soap... she shuddered at the sudden poke of bristles on his face "what are u reading?"

"Email" he said handing her his phone

It was in French... "Next time share English emails" she ordered

He nodded, began walking pulling her hand... as she scrolled through his other email... "ALL in French?" "arghhh"

Sam looked up smiling joyously  "YOU WORE THIS ONE.. YAYYY, one of my most fave picks"

II smiled "I think I could wear it until I turn 80 or 90 at the very least"

R&B let go of her hand... walking over to Tan
"Bachon ko khilayen?" II asked worried about Akka

"Aap khilao aapka ghar hai" Sam giggled

II smiled nervously  "Umm no... it belongs to your Dad and brother and you two sisters" she thought

Samar's wife felt the fabric, and asked if she had been to the designer's 2015 summer collection fashion show

"I havent" II said

"Arey she works fashion shows is for people like us, she wears khadi and cotton and Burberry to work" Sam gushed

"Khadi? from Fab India?" Trehaan's wife asked

II nodded, getting up...

She walked over to R&B "Did u need anythingt o drink?" she asked

"Sam Adams" he said

"Helllooo pehle GUEST ko poochhen aap" Tan teased

"He doesnt live here, aise to he is only a guest" Chachu explained about R&B

"Yes" II agreed

"Beta u look lovely" Ranjan gushed

"Thanks Sam's choice Dad..." II said

"She has good taste, she picked you and picked good clothes for you" Ranjan laughed

R&B looked at her directly as if conveying a message "I PICKED YOU. Do u want to tell him that?

"I agree Dad, I wouldnt be here if Sam hadnt liked me" she said with a twinkle in her eye, looking at her husband directly

"Oh! Really?" he thought

"Otherwise how would we have picked an Iyer for our boy? We dont know ANY Iyers,
just a couple Iyer boys at the workshop, they manage the shop floor. And ofcourse the Director, from Maruti... Bhaisaab kya naam hai uska"

"Yes yes, his name is Subbu" Ranjan nodded happily

II squirmed... "Sam Adams" she asked him again ridding her mind of thoughts of Subbu

"U are supposed to ask him remember" R&B nudged Tan

"Mujhe paani mil jaaye to badhiya hai"

II giggled... "Ummm aapko bhi Sam Adams?"
He nodded cheerfully "Finally is ghar mein mujhe kuch to peene ko milega"

"Dad Chachu aap log? looking at Samar and Trehaan

"We have liqor beta, u shudnt be touching liqor Mr Iyer will be unhappy with me" Ranjan lamented

"U shud get your beer puttar" Ranjan said to R&B

He smiled his half smile at his wife

RAKSHASAN! HE WONT LIFT A FINGER IN DELHI
YOU DONT KNOW THAT DAD

"Its OK Dad" she smiled

The men talked in Punjabi boisterously about politics and economy and such...

She brought back what they wanted and hunted the kids down and brought them down for dinner... feeding them with care
Sam wandered sitting down on the well laid table, fine china and place settings and rolled cloth napkins, every meal was set up this way
They lived like royalty in the 21st century, no wonder Manny suspects my motives

The boys each got a giant bowl of ice cream with nuts and chocolate shavings and sprinkles...

"I think I will pass on dinner too" II said stealing spoon after spoon from Shravu's

"CHITHIII STOP IT"

"U can have MINE Chithi" Nandu lured her

She walked to the other side and ate off his
Shravu looked devastated  "I am set for life I can play one against the other the rest of my life" she giggled

"When u have yours?" Sam asked

"Ummm... I am not sure" she mumbled

"I TOLD R&B I WANT THREE, I know India is all about one or two max... to have three I would be able to let you guys move to Paris"

"I am very busy at work Sam" she pleaded

"Thank God you dont have to take him or her to the office then" Sam mocked

R&B wandered, II begged her with her eyes to stop

"R&B I want THREE" Sam ordered

"Of what?" he asked

"Kidss" Sam said

"Oh!" was all he said

She had reminded him this morning about the condom, the second time around...
"U have a good memory for some one thats half awake" he muttered crushing her mercilessly
"My mind never sleeps" she declared proudly
"So when was the last time I did "this" ?he asked with his hand
She convulsed, gasping "Ummm"
"Or this?" he demanded
She arched grasping his lips to shut him up

Ranjan wandered with Chachu they all sat down to eat R&B sat by her, the boys took their ice cream upstairs as Akka called asking if she should come

NO" I will bring him home" II said

"WE WILL" Sam interrupted

"We should all meet to discuss, she can authorize you" Chachu began his AGM talks

"There are so many meetings set up already for AGM" Ranjan muttered

"The plans are big no Bhaisaab, we are not a small company, abhi UP, uske baad Bihar uske baad Gujarat, u dont quit expanding" he smiled a big toothy smile

"Gujarat too?" Tan asked politely

"I worked with Gujaratis in my export import job so Tayaji thinks I am a good fit" Samar interjected politely

"Oh! Wow" Tan expressed awe

"They are already  contributing a lot at workshop, I am thinking Bhaisaab needs more help at Spectrum so its my duty to offer my sons"

"Agreed! He works too goddamn hard" Tan was furious

"Hes always been like that Tan" Sam begged
"But showrooms in SO MANY states?" Tan was angry "How can he visit them all, even once a quarter is too much"

"Like your US Clients do I will bring them all to Australia or Mauritius for an annual meeting" Ranjan guffawed

"It will burn a hole in your bottom line" Tan argued, shocked

"You dont like cloves?" II asked her husband pointing to the shored up cloves on his lamb biryani plate
He chuckled..

"I dont like curry leaves Amma forces me to eat them, she says hair will be lustrous...
I also dont like mustard seeds, and I dont like karela... amma makes karela every amavasya, because a priest comes home for some rituals.
I will find a suitable excuse not to eat lunch at home or take packed lunch... she will make beans curry or something THAT i will eat"
"Appa will say make something else for kozhandai, Amma will say "Enna pidivadam,
she has to eat whats made at home (too ziddi)" "But who the hell made karela a subzi?" she demanded

II spoke a paragraph all unsolicited

He stared dumbfounded... "I agree" he nodded innocently... he was too lost in her eyes and her animated face to partake in her trauma over karela

"Sam story with pooris, she will let me eat even 10 phulkas but will only give me 5 pooris she will say, too oily Appa's family every body
has cholesterol. I usually steal when she is not looking or deploy Shravu to steal. Shravu is a pain sometimes,
he will steal  AND REPORT. II had a vengeful expression. "So I just go eat at Akka's when she makes pooris or ask her to make it.

Her clove question had resulted in a 20 minute tirade...

"WOW" he muttered

"IKR" she said
Clueless about his thoughts

Chachu argued Ranjan should not be incenting his people so much, he said instead of a overall  
reward system each workshop/showroom should have its own

"How can he reasonably deploy and review such a system" Tan argued

"Arey bache will help him no. The people at Excelsior are over compensated, we can easily cross the 1500 crore mark for revenue in the next 5 years, we have been at 1000 for 4 years now, jabse Bhabhiji has gone"

INSENSTIVE bas***d?

Ranjan's face fell

"R&B is busy overseas, even 1000 crore is phenomenal" Tan defended

"No no.. he is an adventurous man, he should set his sights high, the AGM will bring a good turning point...
we are made for bigger things" Chachu was adamant about displaying unnecessary concern for an enterprise that was not even officially his YET...

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Ashu25

Aur kitna intezar ??
I hope iss intezar ka phal ek LONGISH update ho 

Yup...eager to know if r&b will ask something...apparam most probably we will have the manager new entry i guess...and we are heading towards the hardware issue showdown...
I hate ROBBER πŸ˜‘
Why does he want to bring Savvy here 
He made full proof plan for his progeny to rule EX πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
Someone slap him please πŸ˜‘
II and RB are in their own cozy dreamland πŸ˜•
Bahar nikalo inhe koi yaar πŸ€£..warna ROBBER gang will will nothing at MM for future generations πŸ˜•
Edited by Ashu25 - 9 years ago