Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I unressed and did cut off the gifs 🀣 

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Username.

I unressed and did cut off the gifs 🀣 

Thank youuu Krishu, and thanks so much for understanding! Just read your comment and you know that you are my MOUNTAIN of JALEBIS! πŸ€— Will reply to it soon :) 
Dangelz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Acidic_San

Congrats for the new Gallery :) 

ress 

Thanks so much Santhiya! 😳 Glad to see you here after so so long! :)

Originally posted by: -Angel.Candy-

Congrats on naya dukaan πŸ₯³wish you many more to come πŸ˜Š

Thanks so much Priyanka! πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: madhoshiyaan.

Congrats on your 15th shOp, Dangz!! Hope you will open many many moreπŸ˜ƒ 

Thanks so much Avni! πŸ˜³ I really appreciate that you've stuck around my shop for SO long! πŸ€—

Edited by Dangelz - 9 years ago
Dangelz thumbnail

Originally posted by: nm21

Congratulations!!! Looking forward to some phenomenal creations Dangelz, your work keeps getting better and better. I adore your natural flair and I relate to your words the most even your favourites so it's always a treat for me to be back here!! Sorry I'm not around as much as I'd like to be! Love and hugs and all the best for the rest! (you don't need it!) Best wishes always :) Miss you xxx

As I already mentioned Nish, I am SO glad to see your lovely presence here in my shop! πŸ€— Thank you so much for being here and being such a big supporter of my creations, it means the world really! πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: -StephaniesS-

Congratulations on the new Gallery, D <3 Hope there is many more to come.. <3

Thanks so much Stephanie! πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: SanzPaRudholic

Heyaa Dangelz πŸ€— Congrats on your 15th shop! πŸ˜³ May you have loads more to come <3

Thanks so much Ragz! πŸ€—

Dangelz thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Username.

OH YEAH - I am so happy right now. Your shop is officially 15 years old. I bet you feel like a proud Momma πŸ˜ƒ  LOLLL OH YES! I totally feel like a proud Mother Hen! πŸ€£ But that makes me feel...OLDD! 😳 πŸ˜†

ITNI KHUSHI MUJHE AAJ TAK KHABHI NAHI HUYI! 🀣 Okay so maine soocha ke puraani yaadein taaza karte hai. Did you know that I am only 3 galleries old? Yeah I KNOW!. Its feels like we have known eachother for so much longer. Oh WOW! Only 3 shops?!? It definitely feels like we've known each other since...forever! 🀣  But I have no regrets. So my first comment was about DMG. I know right. I commented on the DMG portion of the update... (107312076) Yes, I DO remember this much that your first comment was on my DMG stuff! πŸ˜ƒ Thanks for the trip down memory lane :) DMG is so special in our lives πŸ€— And I just love you. SO MUCH.  Aww, yesss! DMG helped us connect with one another, and there was no looking back after that! I love you lotss too! πŸ€—

WOW! The Banner just brought a smile to my face. I LOVE THE WET, SIZZLING ISHRA! Stunning <3 Beautiful <3 Perfect <3 I love the blending. Its flawless and so seamlessly putten (is that a word?) together!. I love the coloring, especially the bluish type/ tint wala coloring.  Aww, thank you so muchhh! <333 So glad you loved the banner, and everything about it! πŸ˜³ Means alot! :) 

SIMPLY A MASTERPIECE.! THANK YOUU! 

I AM GONNA START CRYING. Tune toh emotional kardiya. You made those awesome tags/sigs for us? 😲 I am seriously so touched and GAHH...I LOVE YOU. I am definitely a CRAZY gal, but you are no less. The talks we have had been INNNSAANEE! But I wouldnt have it any other way. AWWW, YES! Same mutual feelings here as well <333 Thodi si senti comments thi na? I am SECRETLY crazy! In public I am that socially awkward introvert! πŸ˜† I love unleashing our dirty sides together and this sentence sounds just so wrong 🀣 ROFLL! Oh GOSHH I know what you mean! πŸ€£ So awks! πŸ€£ But I love you either way! πŸ˜³ *snif snif* You are the best teacher EVVVAAA. EVen if you like giving our Bs/Cs/Ds! πŸ˜³ πŸ€£ I agree with Urshie, once someone is friends with you, its hard to go back. You have such an addicting personality that I cant imagine not talking to you. YOU ARE MY TWIN SISTER AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. I CANT EVEN EXPRESS IT. YOU ARE MAKING ME CRY KHUSHI KE AASO.  AWWWIEEE! You are going to MAKE ME CRY KHUSHI KE AANSU! πŸ€— I LOVE YOU my TWINIE <333 

The sample stuff is simply stunning. Your work is flawless and such amazing. I love the variety of styles and coloring you got here. ❀️ πŸ€— I love everything, and by now, you should know how much I am IN LOVE with your creations ❀️  Thank you so SO much Krishu <333 Means alott! You are my CUTIE PATOOTIE! πŸ€—

Now 

Tussi Great ho yaar

Aww you didn't have to give me credit for the tags, but thanks anyways πŸ€—  Ofcourse I had to thank youuu! Paagal hai kya? πŸ€£ You did them for me on such short notice, I HAD to express my heartfelt thanks! πŸ˜³ And I am so sorry for getting you to cut down on your gifs! You know I love seeing your gif reactions alot, but its just my first page was so image heavy already...I didn't want it to get more heavy! πŸ˜†

Dangelz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Thank you so much Partner for reserving post for me. 

So am finally here, and am happy, cos many times I miss editing my 1st comment in your gallery and feel sad. Aww, and I am very happy you decided to edit your first post here! 😳 I'll be honest, I wasn't sure if you were going to edit or not, but am so happy you did! πŸ€—

Firstly a Hearty Congratulations to your 15th shop Dangzy, gosh 15 is a huge number, having 15 shop is huge, means you make some really fabulous stuff!! Proud of you, keep making and celebrating and entertaining and sharing your creations!! Lol it went rhyme, rhyme. Aww, thank you so much Madz! And yes, I'm an old sigmaker here I guess cause I have 15 shops! πŸ˜† But like you said, I must be doing something right that my shops have lasted up till now. πŸ˜†

The banner theme, I did not guess, as we discussed, you know reason.

The banner is fantastic, or should I say brilliant, shows your love for rain sequences totally!! Beautiful texture use, its a contrasting texture and blue border looks amazing. Caps selection is perfection and magnificient blend, its tough to do with aqua caps. But you nailed it, and great you had so many scenes, and your most fav couple. Thank you so much! Glad you loved everything about the banner, it means alot to me! πŸ˜³ Our banners have something in common, our favs, well my ex favs, lol. Main common thing ofc you made it. Haha, yess thank youu! This banner is one of my most favourites till now, one more being Barun shilpa one ofc. Do you remember it? That had green theme, this has blue. Yes, I do remember that banner :) I'm so glad you are happy with this current banner :)

The Tags are Awesome, great job Krishna!! Good you asked her.  Yess, and she was so sweet to make them in such short notice for me! πŸ˜³

I love your layouts. Yes experimentation indeed is a key to PSing. Thank youuu! 

Dangzy, you have so many favourites man, gosh, lucky you, as you say you love shows, and few people!! I hardly have. Haha, well it helps with the inspiration...or if I liked limited shows and people...don't think my shops would have gotten very far. πŸ˜†

Wow, am so happy to see we are thanked genuinely, πŸ˜‰. Feels great. Its a pleasure being a part of your gallery. Thank you so much for mentioning me, means a lot Dangzy!! Love you, yes I guess I have been a part since 6th or 7th shop. Yes we both click very well, and am glad that you consider me as a special friend, am touched, Love you!! Our chats are amazing and our long scraps.. Yes, Madz...same mutual feelings here too about everything you said :) 
Now it really means a lot you made banners for us, taking out time, all are amazing!! 
Talking about mine, I already told you, I just loved it, and its not just cos of shakti, which you may not know! Its because of the background, a tree and sunrise or sunset, and actors come and go, but Nature is forever, its a part of our existence, and Nature is my most favourite, I may not share it always, I do rarely, but you may know, hence nature photography is my favs, and my show atm. I love nature a lot, and I will stope, got bit philosophical and u do not like it, lol. 
So clubbing my fav actor with nature, is a huge bonus. Its done v well, and shakti looks amazing!!
Great pic chosen, and then ofc its spcial cos you made on him, he is my top fav, as you know, my friends know, I guess I like him!! But you are the 1st one to make something on him for me, so it means a lot, now I will be committed to you Dangzy, πŸ˜†. Hugs. Aww, I am very happy you loved the Shakti banner I made for you! And the whole nature thing, I knew you would love that aspect hence I used that kind of texture...cause I thought to myself, Madzy would love nature based textures...hence used that one! :) Plus, it went well with the Shakti picture! πŸ˜† Once again, very glad you loved it and you're using it! *hugs*

All sample work looks bautiful, gifs wow, old memories..icons you nail them, you are icon queen.
I love way you keep different samples always, you would be taking time to hunt and compile..but you post sample work, as its your OCD. Honestly, it doesn't take that much time to hunt for sample stuff as I just usually use my old work from the previous gallery or so. And everything of work is stored in Imgur, so it doesn't take too much effort. πŸ˜† Warna you already know how lazy I am! πŸ˜† Glad you loved looking at the sample stuff :)

The signatures, you make are masterpieces, like every single thing has a whole story within itself, or the creativity in it, they ooze with creativity and passion. So for all your work, bows down to you!! Aww, that is very sweet of you to say Madz! I really am touched and overwhelmed...thank you so much for such kind compliments! πŸ€—

Signatures reminded me of Rangrasiya, good old days, such a fantastic show it was till a point, and passion, was just wow, Parud, I miss them, and one show which had respect for the country and showed army wisely, one main reason I loved it b4 Parud. I completely agree about RR! This show started off SO well, the way it was shot to the storyline...but after few months..things went downhill. I heard the original script was going to be totally different and more powerful, but unfortunately due to low TRPs, they had to make changes. 

Waiting for your Update now. 

Hope you do not sleep while reading this. Did not sleep at all Madz, you know I LOVE reading long comments...especially from my close friends! πŸ˜³ Thanks once again for such a beautiful comment! <33

Love
Madhura.

MochaQueen thumbnail
Guess whos updating on page 10! 🀣

Btw, when is Mannmarziyan starting?
Dangelz thumbnail
Update

First of all, I would like thank everyone once again for all their love and support they have showed me for reaching gallery # 15! This is my very FIRST update in this gallery, but unfortunately its not as big of an update I would have liked it to be. πŸ˜† I'm kind of a bit low on inspiration these days, cause most of the shows are having pretty crappy tracks at this point.. πŸ€’ But I am looking forward to some fresh new shows coming on air soon, so I will have other new stuff to make on hopefully! 

Anyways, I also wanted to mention that my updates and replying habits won't be so consistent from now on as I am kind of crunched for time these days cause of my work schedule. I will update, but it might not always be so regular. So I hope you all understand :) Till then, enjoy this update! 

Feel Free To Use ~

KaSh Video Avis 

Felt like making some random KaSh avis, and I just adore this scene <3 It was right after their confession, so their romance was quite AMAZING! πŸ˜³

Arjun Bijlani/Shikhar Mehra 

Its SO great to see Arjun in a show after awhile! The last time I had seen him was in MJHT, and I know he did a few shows in between...but in MATSH, he is looking still as young and fresh as he did in MJHT ;) Unfortuntely, his character won't be able to save MATSH as a show...but he is definitely a breath of fresh air in the show. 

Telly Icons

KaSh - New unseen pic of them <3 

ArHi

IshRa 

Yes, yes I know most people hated this scene, they hated Raman and they hated his motive...BUT no one can deny that DivAn's chemistry and acting was top notch as always! πŸ˜³ I too hated/loved this scene in a twisted way...but then I thought of the scene in a different light as well, and it didn't seem as bad as it was portrayed. 

IshRa picspams  

I tried a totally different picspams style here. I played around with the pics I had used in my banner first cause I was experimenting, and when I liked the result...I ended up making another one :)

-Ursh- thumbnail
Hello Dangzy! You finally updated and its short + sweet. I totally understand your inspiration levels are low. Hence your creating less signatures but I adore the Icons and Gifs are the best of the Update <3 

The KaSh Gifs are FREAKING amazing! dude, they are so crisp and clear and the coluring is so Natural. You picked the right scenes there lady. Although I didn't watch DMG then that scene looks great I'm sure the KaSh fans will love the signature Gif's, Seriously some of your best.

^ These are my favorite Icons of this Update, so neatly cropped and the colouring is Beautiful
I particularly like the kash middle one! too cute.πŸ˜ƒ

^ This has to be the best Signature and Single Pic one of the update from the colouring of green tones to the Text Its simply beautiful..WOW! Also I noticed that Sepia undertone to the Sig and its Flawless Dangzy! <3 Awesome stuff.

Dangzy. I hated this scene actually, lol but no denying the fact that DivAn rock everything they do. I adore the blending & pic placement here, colouring and texture Usage is perfect  

The rest of the IshRa creations are beautifully coloured and I like the Picpams styles are amazing I just think the sharpness is over done in the last few creations!

Overall great Update Dangzy. Waiting for your inspiration to come back!

- Ursh

Edited by -Ursh- - 9 years ago
Dangelz thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Guess whos updating on page 10! 🀣

Btw, when is Mannmarziyan starting?

Guess you were too late for that Hinz, I already updated! πŸ˜† Spamming rules have been revised, hence I have to be more alert with that now..as I don't want warning levels, and neither do I want you guys to get any. πŸ˜†

Manmarziyan is starting on April 13th :)