Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Oh damn :(

well pg 5 is gone, should we spam so you can update on page 15? 🀣
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No thanks Hinz! πŸ˜† I don't want that many pages to be of waste. I will update on whatever page is convenient for me :) 
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats on your 15th shOp, Dangz!! Hope you will open many many moreπŸ˜ƒ
nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations!!! Looking forward to some phenomenal creations Dangelz, your work keeps getting better and better. I adore your natural flair and I relate to your words the most even your favourites so it's always a treat for me to be back here!! Sorry I'm not around as much as I'd like to be! Love and hugs and all the best for the rest! (you don't need it!) Best wishes always :) Miss you xxx
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG Nisha, seeing you after ages, you gave fabulous creative comment cum essays!! Seeing the stuff frm a total new perspective.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dangelz

Yes I have started Urshie, and I have a few things ready...but I still have some other stuff to make. I'll most likely post an update by Friday or Saturday hopefully...as we have a long weekend here for Easter :)

@Dangzy πŸ˜³
I hope u'l make an update and show us stuff on Arjun B and Aham S.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
I have given u pics of Aham's new show.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
nm21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Madhura..

OMG Nisha, seeing you after ages, you gave fabulous creative comment cum essays!! Seeing the stuff frm a total new perspective.

πŸ˜ƒ Thank you so much! Sorry I'm in shock you remember me! (Guilty as charged) Sadly, I don't have as much time to write those infamous comments anymore - but I do miss it lots. The creations that Dangelz (and Jenny) would make left  me stumped. I can't make creations to save my life so it has to applauded and praised. I used to go abit OTT πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ Hope you're well! It's lovely to see familiar names around the forum p.s. Sorry Dangelz, contributing to the spamming haha xx
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nm21

πŸ˜ƒ Thank you so much! Sorry I'm in shock you remember me! (Guilty as charged) Sadly, I don't have as much time to write those infamous comments anymore - but I do miss it lots. The creations that Dangelz (and Jenny) would make left  me stumped. I can't make creations to save my life so it has to applauded and praised. I used to go abit OTT πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ Hope you're well! It's lovely to see familiar names around the forum p.s. Sorry Dangelz, contributing to the spamming haha xx

You are welcome!! Ofc I do remember you, we have not interacted much, but I have seen you in her gallery always, as am also a regular visitor, No need to b guilty, :)).
They were fabulous, and Dangzy too will agree. Sometimes you went to such levels, that Dangzy herself would not have seen it that way, don't take me wrong dangzy!! and I too got ideas, as I make creations. Very true, she should be, cos she makes fantastic stuff. Concepts in her signatures were great, sorry are great. I toh understood lots frm ur comments, and her replies, lol...which she rarely did, you know now she does replies regularly!
Yes, we do go OTT, but thats fine...sometimes. I am well, how are you? Try coming here once a while. Ofc those comments need huge time, but you can give great comments still.
She wont mind, as you are here after ages. Exactly, its great to see old frnds cmng in.

Edited by Madhura.. - 9 years ago
trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations on the new Gallery, D <3 
Hope there is many more to come.. <3
nm21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Madhura..

You are welcome!! Ofc I do remember you, we have not interacted much, but I have seen you in her gallery always, as am also a regular visitor, No need to b guilty, :)).
They were fabulous, and Dangzy too will agree. Sometimes you went to such levels, that Dangzy herself would not have seen it that way, don't take me wrong dangzy!! and I too got ideas, as I make creations. Very true, she should be, cos she makes fantastic stuff. Concepts in her signatures were great, sorry are great. I toh understood lots frm ur comments, and her replies, lol...which she rarely did, you know now she does replies regularly!
Yes, we do go OTT, but thats fine...sometimes. I am well, how are you? Try coming here once a while. Ofc those comments need huge time, but you can give great comments still.
She wont mind, as you are here after ages. Exactly, its great to see old frnds cmng in.

Oh my gosh, I'm in shock reading your comment - this is me just posting as normal, did not acknowledge the far reaching effect at all. Thank you so much for making me feel welcome and special (I'm smiling like a goon at my computer screenπŸ˜†πŸ˜³)Very well said about Dangelz work, it's all on another level, I just have massive respect for everyone who makes them - it requires so much skill and talent. Your comment has made my day, I feel humbled thank you lots. 
I am well, I will come as frequently as I can, espcially with friends ike you and Dangelz I have more of an incentive to visit! It's a massive miss in my life. Big hugs to you all! Massive respect for your friendship :) I would love to see your work Di, if you have a pm list I would love to be a part of it too! Dangelz, awaiting your first update eagerly! xx