Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Ridz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
edited
gorgeous update Dangzy... 😳😳 Okay first I would like to apologize I think I confused you with someone else 😕😕 never mind I still love you 😳😳 and your work is getting more stunning with every passing day 👏👏
     These two icons are sexy...perfect cropping 😳😳

this is sooo beautiful... I am speechless... such a brilliant usage of texture... Its looking like a painting.. Wow dude 😳😳😳 and the song...

this is awesome... such a perfect placement of pictures and i know these dark caps are so hard to colour but you did a fantastic job 👏👏 

this is superb... the whole pink effect is taking the siggy to a whole new level 😳😳 

I loved the style...IshRa and Rain 😳

Edited by _Ridz_ - 9 years ago
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fabulous update, Dangz.. LOVING the arhi/kash icons & the arhi sggy the most <33 
brilliant job on them! :D
Homeslice thumbnail
That ArHi sigg is out of the world!
Will be back!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Beautiful update, Dangelz! Everything looks fab, but I LOVE this one the best! I especially really like the sharpness of the picture. What effects did you use? The textures too are deliciously gorgeous! <3 Update soon!
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much everyone for all the wonderful comments! 😳 Will do replies soon :) 
Sehr_VruShan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Stunning Update 👏
These Icons are very well cropped and awesome coloring

This is my favorite siggy from the update 😳
Gosh!! I loved the texture its suits the picture and that slight green color effect makes it look more beautiful
Perfect Blending here
I liked that black & white coloring
All in all amazing Update
Keep up the good work Dear 👍🏼

-EastWind- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant update. The icons are so lovely. The IshRa stuff were the best out of the update. Brilliant works on them. The sigs are so gorgeous. Great works all.
-Ursh- thumbnail
Dangzy, I am waiting for this mixed update, You've inspired me to try that...I don't know yet but I just can't wait to see yours! Excited, I am because I know you'll put effort and thought into it.
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats for the new shop :) *flawless update as always* 
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I knew you will expect I wont edit my 1st spot, glad I did.

I understand about inspiration, I too went thru same phase, yes crappy tracks is the word, so sad!
Now with new shows starting you will get khuli hawa ka jhoka and push.

Kash gifs are stunning, clarity, cropping, colouring I love, I love all gifs, well done!!

Shikhar gifs are stunning too!! You are right, he was a fresh air, but matsh is sinking, and till they get back ishveer it will sink, unfortunately they are trying to replace rv with shikhar, but its not working imo, and romance track seems forced, as I said/ Arjun is fab actor, he nails scenes.

U nailed gifs is baar!!👏

Icons look beautiful, clarity, colouring, but 2nd last looks odd..

Upd stealer as all have told, fab fab sizzling, one pic then way u used bg texture, compliments with green, fonts text and colouring, OMG.

1st Ishra picspam looks cool. Try doing more picspams.