DangelzDesigns15|Clsd- NEW IPK 3/AmBeer/Mahakali/Shivika pg.144 - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
Nish, I cannot express my happiness to see you here in my gallery after so long! You sound as lovely as always! 🤗  And you already know how much I miss you and your presence in my gallery! I hope you read the little note on the first page for you :) 

I will post an update this long weekend, hopefully tomorrow...or Saturday :)
Originally posted by Dangelz

Nish, I cannot express my happiness to see you here in my gallery after so long! You sound as lovely as always! 🤗  And you already know how much I miss you and your presence in my gallery! I hope you read the little note on the first page for you :) 

I will post an update this long weekend, hopefully tomorrow...or Saturday :)

Aw Dangelz! I'm literally speechless - you noted me on your first page 😭🤗 I don't even deserve that spot, it's given me such happiness but I am so sad I don't even get to see your creations as much anymore! Honestly, it's one of the kindest things anyone has ever said about me/done for me - you put it on your first page...*hug!* 
That's incredibly sweet of you and I can't thank you enough for your words. I honestly hope I can make a change this year and interact with you more often, really do miss our chats. I hold exactly the same place for you in my life and my heart, I felt as if I was reading words about you 😊😆 No words can justify how I'm feeling - I'll just ramble on and on (slowly it'll become one of my usual comments haha) but really I'm just so touched. Love you lots!! xxx
P.s. I'll be checking religiously! Fingers crossed, the sooner the better haha (hopefully tomorrow! - no pressure haha) xxx
Originally posted by -Ursh-

Dangzy! Congratulations on reaching Gallery # 15..That is such a huge achievement and I am happy for you! Aww, thank you so much Urshie! 🤗 I wonder if your sisterhood will finish this one even faster then # 14!? Hahaa, I don't know about that...depends on how available the sisterhood cause for now, most of the sisterhood are busy with life. 😆 We will have to wait and see. I can't wait to see totally new creations of different couples in this gallery, I see this coming because of your eagerness to watch your Loves and new shows on TV :P! Haha, yes that's for sure...as you already know the of THE mania that is gonna be hitting here soon! 🤣 But jokes apart, its always nice to work on a variety of shows, people and couples ;) I Am so elated that I was here and active to see your 15th gallery because your a special person for me! yupieee I am on page one as well! I'm happy to see you on page one again aswell! You were on page 1 in my last gallery too! :D 

Your banner is Beautiful, Your signatures in general have your unique touch and this is no different, the blending and colouring is STUNNING and I love how you Incorporated rain sequence with only Ishra, Great Idea and the outcome is just Amazing. Thank you so much! Glad you liked the banner, it means alot to me <3 The text is good, I would have suggested a bolder text but to be honest with you I think it works in a unique way because YOU made it in your style. BORDER IS PERFECT and then how you created a textured border, even better Dangzy. Thankss so much Urshie! I usually don't go for bold text when I blend alot of pics...I feel it takes away the beauty from the actual blending of the pics...hence I keep the text a little more simple and subtle :) Glad you loved the border! Seriously love the theme thing you do. Maybe I'll try that one day. I love doing themed stuff, you should definitely try it one day! :) I don't know if I have told you but your blue/purple tints are my favorite and your whole page and banner is with those! I usually match my fonts with the colours in my banner, just in case you hadn't noticed in my earlier shops. 😆 I'm so glad you loved the blue-purple shades, they are some of my favourite colours too! :) Just so Pretty!<3 NUMBER 15 is going to rock BABY!

Your one amazing person DANGZY and I am so glad we have become sisters, your gift for me is just beautiful and I am overwhelmed with your comments about our friendship but everything you have said is so true, we connect so well and it has been just great to talk with you about life and Tv in general these past months have been amazing for me with our never ending Scraps Pm's and gossip about the shows we hate and love! AWWW, yes I totally agree with everything you said here <333 I am so glad you loved your gift :) When you have that connection with someone there is no going back. I'm sure Madhura and Krishna will agree here with me! Aww, yes totally agree with you and I'm sure they will too :) I love you always Dangzy. Love you tooo! 😳 Wait that gift you gave was just because the three of us helped you completing number 15!? Well I WANT A gift because I am your sister BAS! LOL, the gift is ALSO cause you are my sister Urshie...not only for helping me complete the CC! 😆 THE CC ROCKS, thank god I created that place otherwise your gallery wouldn't have been spared. I am telling you, bribing you I want more gifts because you'd be on number 16 already!🤣 Hahaaa, I am no gift making machine yaar! Appreciate what I have given you already! 🤣 When I am gone you'll miss me a lot! Just remember that okay?!😆 Ofcourse I will MISS YOU! But I also know, you are not gonna be GONE from here so easily. 😆 I'm already using the gift! It matches your theme. Haha yes, it does! 😆 So does your font colours you've used in this comment! 

Now is it me or did you only post avi's  and Icons? where are your Signatures? did you skip them or something? I got lazy to post my sigs then so I stopped after my icons and gifs, but I have posted them just now! 😆 Well I adore your Gifs and ICONS I AM IN LOVE WITH! they are my secret BOYFRIEND! WHOAA...too much love here for my icons! Should I be scared or thrilled? 🤣 I'm kidding, you know I absolutely am thrilled cause you are in LOVE with my icons! LOL okay, you know even though we joke about it and you know how much I craze over them, NO ONE CAN make them like you do, BAS! Aww, that really means alot Urshie! <3 I will not quote anything this time because the page is really heavy for my net but just know that your textured experiments on Icon's worked but I can't get over your Tints and contrasts of the plain ones! the best of the examples are the Shilpa Anand ones, I remember you posting these and I loved them. 😳SIMPLICITY of them ROCK<3 to your reply, It is a good thing, a very good thing that your Icons look like they came out of a magazine , truly Professional YAAR! Aww, you're a sweetheart Urshie...thank you so much for all your appreciation on my icons! Seriously means the world to me! 😳

Okay, I think all this love and affection is going to get to your head and plus I will just ramble now, Krishna says the same thing, she just LOVES feeding my ego! 🤣 but You know I ADORE YOU & YOUR GALLERY MISS DANGELZ!🤗 THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN URSHIE, SAME FEELINGS HERE! 🤗

P.S HAPPY DANCE 🥳  I edited FIRST baby 😉 Proud of you love! 😳

Congratulations once again my love. Thank you for the umpteenth amount of time! <33

Urshie.

Heyaa Dangelz 🤗 Congrats on your 15th shop! 😳 May you have loads more to come <3
Originally posted by -Swetha-

^ Dangzy .. 🤗
I LOVE YOU.. 🤗❤️🤗 Love you too Swetz! 🤗

I love the sweet intro u have given for me! 😳 
It was so sweet of u to include my name there.. 🤗 Aww, no problem Swetz! 😳 Glad you liked the intro :) 

I have been a fan of ur creations since a Long time.. 😳❤️😃
I Love the Coloring u use in the Colored Icons and Siggies.. ❤️ Yes, I know you've visited my earlier shops too... cause I saw your invisible presence and likes there! 😆 Thanks for dropping by whenever and glad you love my work! Means alot <3 

P.S Will be looking fwd to ur update on ur new found love - Aham S and Arjun B! 😛🤣 Ahahaa, well I already told you that I am waiting for actual pics from Manmarziyan as I don't really wanna make offscreen stuff at the moment. 😆 Arjun B is not a new found love, as I had loved him since MJHT days! 😳 😆

P.S.S Pls make some Icons / siggies on Zindagi Gulzar Hai na if u get time? 😃  I would have loved to try, but I am quite crunched for time these days cause of my work schedules. 

Originally posted by ..RamKiJanaki..

Congratulations for your new shop, Dangelz! 🥳 The banner is freaking GORGEOUS! I love the sharpness effects, the textures and most of all the coloring. It just stands out as one of your most creative works. Great job!  

Thank you so much Janu! 😳 Glad you loved the shop banner :) Means alot! 

Originally posted by -EastWind-

Congratulations for the new gallery :D Could catch up with the last updates. The works have been perfect like always. Great stuff. :D 

Thanks so much! 😳 Glad you could catch up from the last gallery :)

Edited by Dangelz - 8 years ago
Originally posted by _Ridz_

Edited
CONGRATULATIONS and CELEBRATIONS 🤗🤗  Thank you SO much Ridz! 🤗

Dangzy so happy you opened your 15th shop... i love love love your stuff..well this you know already... You have an amazing talent of using the perfect texture and coloring in all your siggies...😳😳  Aww, thank youuu! 😳 That really means alot to me <3 Thank God i found out your shop otherwise I would have missed such mesmerizing creations... I actually visited your thread because you have such a rhythmic title.. DanglezDesigns... 😆😆 It sounds so good to the ear Haha yes I guess you are right about the rhythmic title, thank you! 😆 I'm glad you discovered my shop and you visit here regularly, means alot! 😳 ... and then I found you are from Kolkata 🤗 and my happiness knew no bound.. I feel so good when I get to see bengalis that too from Kolkata out here 😃😃 Ridz, I think we've had some miscommunication here. I am not from Kolkata. 😆 I am originally from Bangladesh, but I live in Canada. I am a Bangladeshi Hindu...I am from East Bengal, not West Bengal. 😆 I think you got confused somewhere. Are you from Kolkata though? You have always come across as a very warm person though we havnt interacted that much but I think that's inherent in bengalis 😉😉 their sweet nature... Ahahaa yes, you are very sweet yourself so your point maybe right there. 😆 I hope you open 100 more shops and bless us with 1000 more beautiful creations LOLL I don't think I will have 100 shops...but thank you so much for the wishes! ... and I love how you keep pink siggies in your updates 😆😆 and always make me AsYa stuff 🤗 Aww, thanks once again Ridz! 🤗

Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

Congrats! :D Pretty banner and tags! 

Thanks so much Hinna! 😳 Glad you liked the banner and tags :) 

Originally posted by lipshaa

Congratulations for new shop Dangelz !!!!!!!!!!!!! :))

Thanks so much Lipsha! 😳

Originally posted by sarunlicious.

;) 

Is this suppose to be considered a comment? 😆

Originally posted by -Saumya-

congratulations. 🤗 Aww, thank you so much Saumya! 🤗 I am so so glad and happy to see another shop finished? 😛 Haha, yes that last shop went by pretty fast! 😆 It's been absolute pleasure knowing you Dangelz and if it weren't for your shop, we wouldn't have met! Same feelings here, and I agree! Actually, I've made quite a few handful of great friends due to my shop...hence I am grateful to have a shop and be a part of the Avi and Sig forum :) I think I've been around for at least five shops now and your work has never been any less beautiful. I wouldn't go ahead and say it's become better because I'm equally fond of your previous styles as well but you've experimented a lot and have used such different techniques and they've all been so pretty! 😳 Thank you so much Saumya for your kind and sweet words, it means alot to me :) Thanks for always appreciating my work, whether it was my old or new work now. 😳 But one thing I can easily mention is your work is in a class of its own and if I were to identify your signatures/icons from various others I'd never fail. Aww, that's very sweet of you to say! THANK YOU! 🤗 And I really do miss leaving those humongous comments but know this always, I love your work. <3 Yes, I really do miss your huge comments but I know you always appreciate my work no matter what...which is a huge compliment on its own :)

Edited by Dangelz - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Aichuu

First of Congratz teacher ji 🤣 15 ki jai this is not a number compared to ur works :) Aww, thank you so much Ash! 😳 but i m sure u will be in ur 16th soonish 😆 Because the girls here awsomee and dedicated :P to increase ur shops including me 😆  Haha, this time koi dedication nahi chalega...I have to keep my shop spam-free. 😃 😆
and i m ur inspiration :P  thats really honour to hear i love coming here ur work makes me nostalgic Ash, your work has always been an inspiration...nothing new in that! 😳 i miss everyone oldies back then we used to make kash stuff like competition damn i miss those crazy days were every signy maker was after kash 😃 Yes, I completely agree! Those were the GOLDEN days! 

and you mentioned my name this has to be best i loved it thanks a ton i m glad i could part of your life :) Aww, I am glad too! <3 and yes i complty agree for madz,ursh and krish ,javz too they are just awsomee

coming to banner the banner luks awsome yes rain and couples have some effect on the viewer and the most diffcult caps for an editor to work .. Yes, exactly! Rain caps are definitely hard to work with, but I guess my love for rain sequence somehow helped me manage it. 😆 but u did grt i love the blending it feels the pic belong to same sequence the colouring is soo awsome every pic is same and i m sure it wass hard to colour but u did grt Yes, it was very hard to colour! It took me awhile to get the colouring right :) Thank you so much, glad you liked it! 

those samples the avis awsome i love those size of avis because its unique and rare the colouring is grt but the quality is bit lacking esp arhi i have same prob too with arhi the quality is not so grt Yes, sometimes the vid quality is not the best, and unfortuantely avis don't come out that great. 
i love ur b&w and red n blue hints its awsome i love it Glad you loved the sameple avis :)

Those icons are mind blowwwinggg i love ur icons and i know ur obssesd with icons from start u like icons to see and to make and now u are simply the best icon makers of IF they are simply awsome and the best part is the ur creation have this natural touch to it .. all the cropping and colouring its soo simple but soo stunning  Aww, thank youuu! That is very sweet and a huge compliment coming from you Ash! Your icons have always been a great inspiration for me Ash :) 

your works are flawless and i love the fact that u try to improve in your styles rather than inspiring from others i love that fact in you .. u keep on experimenting with wat u have created thats a quality i admire Thanks so much, that really alot to me :) 

your work is effortless but i know it need so much effort
i wanna wish all the best for the future and dnt expect me to comment this much next time as u know how lazy i m 🤣 😛 😛  Haha, I still expect to see you around here atleast...sometimes! No matter how lazy you get! 😆 

So I started unressing, but I lost it because I am very stupid. I will get right back to it. Aaj toh finish karugi!
^ You are making my front page very heavy to load yaar, try to cut out the gifs...cause I already have my samples and stuff there! 😆 Sorry, lekin I have to be strict MJ in this shop! 😈 😆 Edited by Dangelz - 8 years ago