Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Beautiful creations danglez!!!
http://i.imgur.com/5nJxrs7.png
http://i.imgur.com/SMIrXCc.png
http://i.imgur.com/yzOBUfJ.png
http://i.imgur.com/xE3MAl1.png
http://i.imgur.com/8ryD1C4.png
^^ these icons i loved them,so perfect...
http://i.imgur.com/ZjRo8t1.jpg
^^ this ishra siggy is amazing...loved its Colouring,blending and text...
Hayeee KaSh gifs,they are so perfect together,their fights and romance is worthwatching.
Last but not the least my ArHi,that siggy is awesome <3
loved all the stuffs...
Keep rocking :D Edited by -Angel.Candy- - 9 years ago
nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dangelz

First of all, I would like thank everyone once again for all their love and support they have showed me for reaching gallery # 15! This is my very FIRST update in this gallery, but unfortunately its not as big of an update I would have liked it to be. πŸ˜† I'm kind of a bit low on inspiration these days, cause most of the shows are having pretty crappy tracks at this point.. πŸ€’ But I am looking forward to some fresh new shows coming on air soon, so I will have other new stuff to make on hopefully! I have a bit of a confession to make - I already went through your post and admired your work so- as I read this - I think, Dangelz! You lieee, this is a BRILLIANT first update, you are an inspiration in yourself. Wow, I'm stifling words so I can leave them for later but know this! I LOVE this update <3 Quality over quantity always and dear me, you've smashed the creations out of the water with this update. Now we know how you've managed to complete 14 prior galleries. πŸ‘

Anyways, I also wanted to mention that my updates and replying habits won't be so consistent from now on as I am kind of crunched for time these days cause of my work schedule. I will update, but it might not always be so regular. So I hope you all understand :) Till then, enjoy this update! πŸ€’

Feel Free To Use ~

KaSh Video Avis 

Felt like making some random KaSh avis, and I just adore this scene <3 It was right after their confession, so their romance was quite AMAZING! πŸ˜³ oNOne of my favoruite scenes too!! Shilpa Anand is gorgeous, epitomises womanhood and I remember thinking she looks gorgeous she looks here in that orange-red combo, her perfect hair and features. Really want her to come back to television again, she's sorely missed. Beautiful colouring as always on the avis and it's the perfect scene! Hitting a sixer from the start. 

Arjun Bijlani/Shikhar Mehra 

Its SO great to see Arjun in a show after awhile! The last time I had seen him was in MJHT, and I know he did a few shows in between...but in MATSH, he is looking still as young and fresh as he did in MJHT ;) Unfortuntely, his character won't be able to save MATSH as a show...but he is definitely a breath of fresh air in the show. - Agreed, last time I saw Arjun was in MJHT, bearing in mind how long ago that was he's come back fitter than ever. I even sense a change in his acting style, he's really adopted the character and you don't remember Mayank when you watch the show. 

Telly Icons - so hard to choose between these when they're all my favourite actors. The colouring as always compliments the image, they all look so angelic. *sighs* Wow.. I'm just staring at the screen in awe. Even the unseen pic of KaSh, so beaut, circa 2007 I imagine, I feel I enjoyed telewood more than but ofc that 's my humble opinion, there's so many pairings I miss but it wouldn't be the same if they did a show together now. It's so difficult to recreate that kind of chemistry and I feel your sig captures the magic between them perfectly. You really know how to modify an image to illustrate the strengths of the people in them - the KaSh photo feels like a fairtytale with the way you've accentuated the colours, the blues and whites in the photo. Adore!! πŸ˜ƒ

ArHi - Speechless. All I can say is that I'm using this. I've been rendered without words. So HOTT!! Not just the image, everything you've done with it, the background and overall edit seems to have highlighted a raw tension between them, evidenced by Sanaya's expression, the way he's holding her/ the proximity. I've always been the BIGGEST fan of your words, it really allows the viewers a glimpse into your mind and I always find myself relating with your train of thought. They are always so apt for the scenario. Regardless they danced on Teri Meri, you've chosen my most favourite lines from it πŸ˜³ coupled with the green/black/dark grey theme. I have to put my hands up and say - my favourie from this update (so hard to choose though!!) Kudos Dangelz!! 

IshRa 

Yes, yes I know most people hated this scene, they hated Raman and they hated his motive...BUT no one can deny that DivAn's chemistry and acting was top notch as always! πŸ˜³ I too hated/loved this scene in a twisted way...but then I thought of the scene in a different light as well, and it didn't seem as bad as it was portrayed. I feel like I've been awoken from deep sleep, with Easter Weekend I've had family over and not been able to watch YHM - what did Raman do?? These sigs are gorgeous, had you not put this caption I wouldn't have ever known anything untoward was going on. You also have a lovely ability of cropping and enlarging images without showing the actors in an unpleasant light, here too - all the photos fit together like a jigsaw, the blending and the use/ content of the wording just adds to the whole image without making it look messy (Far from it) You've ensured the wording doesn't take away from the pictures of them and I love how you do it Dangelz. Such a cute creation - brilliant! Keep up the good work! πŸ‘

There's a simplicity about this image which makes it so endearing - like a kodak moment. It's what first stood out as I scrolled through and I stopped on this. I love the theme as always, the wording, the 'darkness tonight' is subtle yet stands out amongst the pink, and the way you've changed the font to something which represents horror/terror and the "only you can save me" in bold, representing security almost like a barrier keeping the two worlds apart. LOVE LOVE LOVE!! (Sorry for the use of caps!) Another phenomenal piece. 

Well done Dangelz! Sorry for the short comment again, I know what you mean when you say pushed for time - I want to dedicate longer to your comments, words will never do justice though! Forever a fan x infinity x infinity ! 
So happy to be back here to witness another flawless update - keep it up :) all the best with everything! Love you xxx

26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Heheh I know I haven't edited yet, but I will get to it, I swear. For now, I'll comment on the update.

The KaSh gifs are stunning, I love the colouring and the scene you choose is perfect. Ahhh the good ol' KaSh days .  The AB ones are so smexyyy!!! Love them!!

This one is extra smexyyy ;) Him dressing up and then smirking...my ovaries can't handle so much smexyy!!

I adore all your icons but there's the extra Dangy in these that I love!!! The first one has sort of a scenic background with the candle adding the intensity to it, love how you coloured and cropped it. The second one is ASR, 'nough said. Third, I love that scene, and you've captured the perfect moment <3. The fourth one is just flawless, I love how you had the background tinted blue and left AR to their true colours. Fifth, is KKG, 'nough said. I simply adore the colouring of the sixth one.

The KaSh sig is stunning, love the style. The border looks great. And the colouring is amazing.

The ArHi one is probably my favourite in the whole update. I love your use of texture, it looks absolutely flawless. The way you added the text is perfection. And the colouring is just wow, I love how the green sari is emphasized. Will definitely be using it soon.

The IshRa ones are super HAWTTT! The blending for the first one is perfection! Love the colouring and the way you added the text. I love the simplicity of the third one!! I LOVE THE LAST ONE!! The picspams turned out stunning!!! I adore the second one a lot!!

J.
lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Super Stunning Update!!!! Both ArHi n IshRa r amazing <3
Arteclectic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
oh my gosh those kash avi are fablous i loveee those scence amazing i love the soft colouring of the avi i love the scence πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³haye mera kash
AB luks the same u  r rite he is young as ever awsome aviizz

those icons luks grt  as always
  they are damn amazing

those unseen pic they luks soo cute i miss them badlyy

'
This  is Epic awsome workk superb the colouring the textures and the pic section goes well with the text awsomeee

This one is awsome amazing blending love the text style

Colouring is extra ordinaryyy

picsppam is innovative and diff

all in all awsome update πŸ‘
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
ArHi one :O Its so simple and beautiful ❀️ Rest of the update, lovee all the styles you use girl! Brilliant work as always.
I understand the inspiration part Dangelz..It happens to me sometimes:( Have you tried watching Sukirti's new show? 😳 Her and Aamir Ali are the leads 😳
MochaQueen thumbnail
what spamming rules got changed? :S
Oh yay mannmarziyan is starting! I need a new show to watch since TAHR is ending lol. This show better be good!

Back to the update, I love your picspam style! And the best sig in this whole update is the ArHi one! I love the simplicity of it! <3
I didnt know Arjun was in MATSH :O why cant he come in a new show as a lead!!!!
-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on your 15th gallery Dangelz! Thats an amazing achievement :D
Onto your first update, the coloring and crispness of the KaSh avis look stunning!

Aaah omg Arjun Biljani is back? You're right, he does look amazing..his face looks more chiseled now  you've picked some great moments to avi on and the avis look wonderful!

onto the prettiest icons ever

http://i.imgur.com/zlyR8zV.png i don't know whether its the lighting of his face from this scene but the coloring looks slightly different..gives a different kind of glow to his face but i love it! gorgeous icon and a gorgeous picture you've selected as well! the diwali scenes are my fav ever especially the one where he walks her out of the lit candles surrounding her and when he puts the payal back on her <3 

http://i.imgur.com/5nJxrs7.png i really like how your coloring brings out all the purple hues in this picture, from the suit to the background; absolutely stunning!

http://i.imgur.com/2kCyOQt.png - again, great selection of caps and you've captured it beautifully in your icon

http://i.imgur.com/xE3MAl1.png - huh, hadn't seen this picture until your update. anyway, really love how your coloring has made the blue on their clothing stand out so bright

http://i.imgur.com/8ryD1C4.png - this is amazing!! the simplicity of your icons always brings the best out of these kinds of caps

http://i.imgur.com/fYhdxXg.jpg - this is hands down one of the best siggies i have seen on the teri meri scene. everything about it is absolutely perfect. i cannot express in enough words just how gorgeous it is and I see that it has already been nabbed by people into a few siggy dhabbas so I shall wait to use it πŸ˜†

I really like what you have done with the IshRa pic spams! its something different and creative but works really well! would love to see more of these in your next updates πŸ‘πŸΌ

All in all, a fantastic first update to your new gallery :D