Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sush_avina

its really nice and emotional please update soon..

Thanks
Will update soon
Keep reading
Intuitive thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya_prasad

Emotional...

I'm sad ishu is dead.
Prorogue was quite good.
Can't wait to catch the first part

Thanks
And anyway Ishita will be alive whole FF
cause I am going to take you through Ishra love story in the FF
Wanna just give a emotional start
And wanted to say that you can't break down just because you lost someone near to 
and have to live life. (Though in my other work I did the same๐Ÿ˜Š)
Will update soon
Keep reading
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful... can't wait for more.๐Ÿ˜Š
Intuitive thumbnail

Originally posted by: RomComFan

Beautiful... can't wait for more.๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks
Will continue as soon as I can
Just thinking of a proper first meeting- A perfect one
Cause this story is close to my heart
Because I actually wanted to write it like an original fiction 
and it has come out of my philosphy, not so good philosophy though๐Ÿ˜‰
Keep reading
Intuitive thumbnail

Thanks for your support. Hey here I am with part 1. Hope you like it. 

Continued Prologue:

A lone tear escaped my eyes remembering the worst day of my life. As I stood taking in the beautiful scene I felt two tiny hands tug my legs and I immediately broke down into a smile as I bent down to her, took her in my arms and sat down. She was just like her mother"big round eyes, with a cute little pout and I am always amazed at how similarly she talks- just like her mother, just lie her Ishima. She was the sole reason I am living on this Earth. She is my life and I can't let anything happen to her. It pains that she was deprived of motherly affection. I smiled at her.

We sat together there on the beach trying to remove the pain of our hearts because she was no more. We loved her so much. No one can take the place of her in our lives. The moment she stepped into our lives everything changed- Ruhi got the motherly affection she was deprived of and I started to smile more often but this happiness was short lived because she left us yet she didn't leave just like that. She taught us the meaning of life, the meaning of happiness, the meaning of love. She changed everything and made our lives meaningful. I stopped to run for the first time in my life and started to walk enjoying the journey and never wanting it to end. I went back to our journey of love and happiness.

Part 1: Who is she?

The Delhi was as usual in busy. Everyone were busy in their own worlds and I was busy in my own world as I drove in the Delhi streets getting late for a meeting. It was an important meeting.  Ruhi was hell bent on not going to school and I had to promise her that I would take her to a park this evening. Finally, after a lot of struggle she got up and getting her ready was another challenge for him, but he nevertheless enjoyed it. He could have told anyone to do it but he loved to get her ready, to spend some moments with her. Ruhi- the name brought a smile on his face. She was such a cut angel- his angel. She was his world, his sweet little princess. He could do anything for her. Nothing was more important for him than her. But, sadly she was deprived of motherly affection which he knew he could never fulfil.

Shit! How he hated Delhi traffic! I halted my car and turned to see the most beautiful sight I had ever seen. A group of children were surrounding her. Soon, I could see her clearly. She was clad in a yellow and green suit complimenting her fair milky skin. She was distributing chocolates to all the children. She looked pure. For the first time I thanked Delhi traffic. She took a kid into her arms and gave him a kiss. How I wish I was there! Soon, she bid bye to all the kids and drove off in her scooty and I was brought out of my dreamland as I realised everyone were screaming at me and horning asking me to move forward. I immediately apologised and drove as fast as I could. Dammit. I was getting late. God knows what I was doing there in the middle of traffic staring at her like a fool instead of rushing to my meeting.

The whole meeting, I could think of nothing other than her. Mihir was surprised that I wasn't paying attention to the meeting. Holy shit! Why was she haunting me like this? I was frustrated and angry. I entered my cabin only to be surprised again. Here I was thinking of not to think about her and she was in front of me. She was clearing the mess I had made, sweat pouring on her face showing how she tired she was. She tucked behind a strand of her hair making my heartbeat skip. Who is she who could make the mighty RKB go crazy? Who is she?

How was it guyss? Please do comment and give me your feedback. It encourages me a lot.

Thanks for all of your supporrt and encouragement. Here is part 2. 

Hope you'll like it. I couldn't make it in another post cause my 20 posts were crossed.

Part 2: The first meet

Ishita's POV:

I turned to face him and the world stopped for a moment. He was the most handsome man she had ever seen. He was in a black blazer and shirt. He had a perfect face, sharp jaw line, curved lips, a cute nose and the most beautiful eyes. God! How would she stay in her senses when her boss was so handsome?

Suddenly, I realised I was staring at him and immediately turned my face away. I fumbled for words.

I-Sir I I

She couldn't complete the sentence because of the way he was staring at her.

Raman's POV:

Raman was in his own world to realise she was staring at him. She had the most beautiful and enchanting eyes, cute nose and the most kissable lips. It was only when she fumbled did I realise I was staring at her.

He was frustrated that she was controlling him, arising feelings which he never got. No one can or could control Raman Bhalla. He fisted his hands. He realised she was his secretary Mihir was speaking of.

R-What the hell? You still didn't clear the mess. I don't have time for letting you do things slowly like an ant. Do you get that? Don't know who the hell appointed you here.

He showed his anger to her to suppress his feelings and his ego to take the place.

This was enough to infuriate Ishita.

I-First of all I am newly appointed and got my letter just a few minutes ago. And it's not so easy to clear the mess you have made Sir in just a few minutes. Agree, it's my work and I will fulfil it, but in the speed of a human and not the speed of a Robo. Maybe you might be one. And if you are one Sir then I guess you can make less mess so that we can finish it in the time span you give us. I am a human and I'll take my time like a normal human being, but will complete my work efficiently. And yeah, don't worry Sir next time I'll complete everything in the given time span of yours and never give you a chance to complain.

R-Do you even who you are speaking to? No one has the guts to speak to me in this way. I am your boss on the top of it.

I-I know that Sir, I am not going against you, but just being honest and as I said next time I'll not leave a chance for you to complain.

R-3 chances. Three mistakes and you are out. You get that. The first mistake has been already been done by not clearing the mess. 2 more mistakes and you'll not enter this company again. We will see. Hope you'll not do them.

I-And I'll keep your faith Sir. I promise that and I won't break my promises. Just give me a few minutes to clear the mess.

He took a seat on the couch and saw her efficiently doing her work with dedication. How dare she? How dare she speak to me in that way? I'll have lots of fun in breaking your ego Ms. Ishita Iyer.

She finished her work and took her leave to move out. He stood up and as she was going her leg slipped and he caught her just in time. They were close to each other; he pulled her more closer to him. Their breathes were mingling. He stared in those beautiful eyes which did some magic on them, maybe black magic. There was fire in them He could see honesty, anger but somewhere he could see some admiration- admiration for him or he hoped so. But he could see something else in those eyes which he couldn't understand because it was masked by her. He was lost in her eyes. He couldn't stay in control.

Ishita's heart thumped loudly and she was afraid he could hear it. She stared back in those chocolate brown eyes which held so many words. They showed frustration, anger and at the same time frustration and there was something else in it which she couldn't understand because it was masked by him. His sharp gaze on her made her knees go weak. She slowly saw his gaze moving to her lips and she stared at his lips. It felt it was as if those lips were made for her, for her to kiss.

He tucked back a strand of her hair obstructing his view, but his hand lingered there itself. It sent shivers down her spine. They were not in their control. But, Raman's phone brought them out of their trance. He immediately pulled back and answered the call embarrassed. Ishita quickly moved out embarrassed too.

How was the update guyss? Please give your comments and feedback. It'll encourage me a lot. And critisicism is wlcome cause that only improves my work.

Note: 

Everyone is upset because of Ishita's death so I thought after ending this FF I'll continue it in a new thread based on the concept of rebith. Tell me what you feel.

Thank You

Edited by darlingpinks - 9 years ago
Intuitive thumbnail
kaa1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ur prologue & 1st part has made everyone emotional..๐Ÿ˜ญ
Impossible.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it.
Aww...Raman making Ruhi get ready.
Who is she ???? Who has guts to affect the RKB ???
Maybe ishu...
Anyways continue soon.thanks for pm
Anum_says thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
part 1 is flashback or present???

if its present then who is she... bcoz ishita died na...

nice and emotional update
Albeli26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
read this part now. it was truly beautiful. l was smiling throughout the update. so it was love at first sight. plz give us updates of ishra love life, but still