Ishra FF- In my every breath Pt 8 O Rabba Mein Toh Margaya Oye!- pg 30

Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Hi guysss. I know I have another work pending but couldn't get this one out of my mind, so wrote it. I'll be updating both of them at Sunday once, and then give a update every two days once cause my exams end on this Tuesday.

This one is on how Raman is lost in the memories of Ishita who is no more and how they fell in love.

In my every breath

Prologue:

It was a beautiful evening. The sun was setting. There was something in the sunset that makes me feel at peace. The yellowish sky complimented the reddish orange sun. It was blended perfectly. A few years ago if anyone had said that I would be standing here on the beach with my hands in my pockets and a genuine smile adorning my face looking at the sunset, I would have laughed at them.

I usually come here to see the sunsets. They remind me of her. She loved sunsets. I had time for nothing other than work till she came and changed my life, taught me love, made me feel loved and showed me what happiness was. I missed her so much yet didn't miss her because she was with me right now, standing beside me and smiling at me but she wasn't. She was in my memories.

It wasn't any day. It was the day she left this earth, left me yet didn't leave and went to the heavens. I still remember the day, the worst day of my life. I was never so frightened in my life. She died of cancer which was haunting her from her birth but no one knew about it until a day she fainted and was taken to the hospital. I went back to the day she left this earth.

I sat beside her on the hospital bed and took in the sight. There were wires and machines connected to her and my heart ached to see her in that way. Tears were flowing down my face. She gave her most beautiful smile and took my hands in hers. I tightened my grip on them trying to hold her, not let her go. Her eyes were filled with love. She caressed my face and cupped it taking Ruhi in her arms for the last time. She looked at me and Ruhi. Take Care' she said and breathed her last. All I could say was, Ishita'.

She is in me, in every breath I take.

Hope it came out nice. Please give me your feedback and tell if I should continue.

Index:

Prolouge: Above

Part 1 and 2- Page 4

Part 3- Page 8

Part 4- Page 11

Part 5- Page 16

Part 6- Page 21

Part 7-  Page 25

Edited by Dil-E-Pagalpan - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DivAn- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
It was a very Emotional Update..
Pls Continue Soon...
Albeli26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
red prolouge now. sad that ishu is died. feeling bad for it. plz continue it soon.
JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heart wrenching...You killed Ishita...😭
Intuitive thumbnail

Originally posted by: JazzyM

Heart wrenching...You killed Ishita...😭

Sorry I killed Ishita. Even I feel bad for it.😭😭

Anyway The whole story deals about Ishra love story.

I just gave a heart wrenching start and now Raman will go back into the memory of Ishra
which I guess will continue till the last chapter

So Ishita will be alive whole FF

I just wanted to show that sometimes things happen that you cannot change
cause Life goes on.😊
Intuitive thumbnail

Thanks
Keep reading
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Henceforth, this FF has become my favourite! This story is phenomenal.. I'll send you a buddy request so that you can PM me the updates. No matter how much I praise this story; won't be sufficient. Its beautiful.. 😳 .. I'm really very excited πŸ˜›
Intuitive thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarohi26

red prolouge now. sad that ishu is died. feeling bad for it. plz continue it soon.

I know even I feel bad😭😭😭
The story is of Ishra love story😊 which will start from next chapter

But the point of Ishita dying was I just wanted to say thet you just can't stop living life cause
someone close to you is no more.

I have seen many people making stories where people break down completely because they broke up or something like that. Infact I myself wrote a FF like that which is till in progress.
But the thought just crossed my mind.

And I wanted to show no matter what happens you should move on and 
not stop living your life

Anyway Ishita will be alive the whole story.
Will cont. soon

JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darlingpinks

Sorry I killed Ishita. Even I feel bad for it.😭😭

Anyway The whole story deals about Ishra love story.

I just gave a heart wrenching start and now Raman will go back into the memory of Ishra
which I guess will continue till the last chapter

So Ishita will be alive whole FF

I just wanted to show that sometimes things happen that you cannot change
cause Life goes on.😊

Very true...life is full of pitfalls but then we need to learn to enjoy it while we are still able to; But then, that's a craft...

So, as ishita would be alive thru out the FF, i'm all in...continue your wonderful penning.

Edited by JazzyM - 9 years ago
Intuitive thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..DiVan..

It was a very Emotional Update..

Pls Continue Soon...

Thanks
Will cntinue soon
Keep Reading