curry-sistah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Hey does anyone know what happened to Mahaguru Alka ?  It was the grand finale and she wasn't even there... what the? ðŸ˜²

i found it super odd. It's like watching an american idol finale where Paula or jLo doesn't show... doesn't make sense. Did something happen? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skar1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She was probably too embarrassed by the results and didn't want to be associated with it - that's my guess.
In all honesty though - the whole elimination/voting system is stupid. General public can't tell who is a more capable singer - there were numerous times where I thought Keshav would get eliminated but Alka and judges would push him/ try to motivate him - clearly they could tell he has talent and is capable but needs to focus - as general audience with no musical background - how would we know?!

They don't disclose how many votes are coming in and who got how many votes - that seems fishy.

All in all - Alka's absence was suspicious but it's pretty obvious that Gagan was least deserving of the 5 to be the winner. 
curry-sistah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: skar1984

She was probably too embarrassed by the results and didn't want to be associated with it - that's my guess.

In all honesty though - the whole elimination/voting system is stupid. General public can't tell who is a more capable singer - there were numerous times where I thought Keshav would get eliminated but Alka and judges would push him/ try to motivate him - clearly they could tell he has talent and is capable but needs to focus - as general audience with no musical background - how would we know?!

They don't disclose how many votes are coming in and who got how many votes - that seems fishy.

All in all - Alka's absence was suspicious but it's pretty obvious that Gagan was least deserving of the 5 to be the winner. 

lol. even though, it's still unprofessional to do so; but it could be a possibility. The whole thing was fishy.  Yeah I agree;  The whole time  everyone kept getting A+ and Karak Kakram Kakdi.. there was no real standard of excellence held.. There were so many times when a performance was not upto par, but the kids still got A's and stuff... its a competition. so what if they are kids , theres a way to give a fair grade nicely. ... And really 5 people/finalists for the Grand Finale? thats like half the show. I get a top 3, but 5 people.. what the heck. Gahhh. 

this whole thing bothered me. I loved watching the kids  sing, but really there needs to be a better standard held and reorganization of the show.  
Edited by curry-sistah - 9 years ago