SS 10 Josephine & M.A.C on 143 - Page 40

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Loved it as always Nisha!
Not for nothing it's called Honeymoom I guess. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

Who better to live through that than these 2.  Dude dealt with PMS and the rest...talk of timing IKRWink

You have crfated this to perfection...
For all of us to connect to - 
I'm quite sure there is an army of us moving around with a smile Smile

The ones who are searching for RnB dreaming about him and ones like me reliving the past.Embarrassed

You have indeed crafted them to perfection!!! May be you should take that sculpture course and give the ' Chicago Bean" guy a run for his money!Wink

E. Tower was magical and "Cream on" feels like a we were really looking at the 2 of them frolicking.

I'm sure the magic they make here will stay forever - through their highs and lows. Life has changed unalterably for both of them!

Thank you for taking on this absolutely AWESOME JOURNEY!!ClapClap

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Anu: how is the Mindy Show? I haven't started House of cards yet... I do want to see sneaky Frank as the presidentOuch

OMG!! Shevane

House of Cards is DEADLY

Frank Underwood is ALL the Indian politicians rolled into oneClap  Dead  Angry
There is NOBODY in Hollywood that could have done justice to that role except Kevin SpaceyClapClap
I mean he has that South Carolina accent brilliantly perfect, and his political machinations are nothing short of a edge of the seat crime thriller.
UNBELIEVABLE

I think its the best TV show Ive watched in the last decadeClapClap 
I bet he won many Emmys for the role (Unless Netflix shows are outside the purview of Emmy awards) Its a Netflix only show I think like Breaking Bad correct me if I am wrong..
I have a teenager so wanted to understand the school recognition process better so one day I Googled Valedictorian and found HE is one, him and Jodie FosterClap

I am not surprised. I have always been his fan but after this show I think I will be willing to donate him my kidneys or liverBig smile

house of cards is a must watch kevin spacy is awesome my husband loves it ..
regarding Mindy kaling project i love it, Mindy's mom Swathi chockalingam (she died of pancreatic cancer) was my obgyn and delivered both my kids and was the most amazing woman i ever knew .. i loved her and her dying actually changed me ..
so i am a big mindy shipper she can do anything and my family will root for her , Mindy as a person is a role model she is all about being smart from the inside and i love her show..
she made it to that TV  world on her own from a normal background  so if you like rom com comedy you may like it its a bit OT and i could be biased but its doing very well so guess there are several who like her show.
ujala supreme and Cream

total honey moon update ... i like how he cooks for her tooo cute and for some reason i like this paris version of R&B a lot he feels like he lives in the same galaxy like the rest of us
cooks,takes the sub, stands in a line to go to the highest floor of Eiffel, changes sheets uber romantic and responsible .
i am still mad he didn't complement her on her dance and didnt speak to her for a week post engagement and left her to sleep alone 2 days after marriage LOLLOL but with all the things he is doing in Paris you cant help but go Embarrassed inspite of his craziness..
i am loooving this version of II too ,carefree enjoying paris .. like all of us would in Paris .
i am wondering how the 25k will be given to her and how she will shop outside keychains and tshirts .. that part i am so with the bhallas ...

ready for your next whenever you are Big smile
Thanks Asma, Shevane and Anu
On the treadmill I am despo for reading an analysis and I found all of yours' today, Yayyy

Yep honeymoon should be breezy and romantic and laid back and goofy and silly. Real life can start when she boards the plane for Delhi

Oh! Yes these two will have fights in Paris too... these two are compulsive and irreparable

Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Anu: how is the Mindy Show? I haven't started House of cards yet... I do want to see sneaky Frank as the presidentOuch

OMG!! Shevane

House of Cards is DEADLY

Frank Underwood is ALL the Indian politicians rolled into oneClap  Dead  Angry
There is NOBODY in Hollywood that could have done justice to that role except Kevin SpaceyClapClap
I mean he has that South Carolina accent brilliantly perfect, and his political machinations are nothing short of a edge of the seat crime thriller.
UNBELIEVABLE

I think its the best TV show Ive watched in the last decadeClapClap 
I bet he won many Emmys for the role (Unless Netflix shows are outside the purview of Emmy awards) Its a Netflix only show I think like Breaking Bad correct me if I am wrong..
I have a teenager so wanted to understand the school recognition process better so one day I Googled Valedictorian and found HE is one, him and Jodie FosterClap

I am not surprised. I have always been his fan but after this show I think I will be willing to donate him my kidneys or liverBig smile

house of cards is a must watch kevin spacy is awesome my husband loves it ..
regarding Mindy kaling project i love it, Mindy's mom Swathi chockalingam (she died of pancreatic cancer) was my obgyn and delivered both my kids and was the most amazing woman i ever knew .. i loved her and her dying actually changed me ..
so i am a big mindy shipper she can do anything and my family will root for her , Mindy as a person is a role model she is all about being smart from the inside and i love her show..
she made it to that TV  world on her own from a normal background  so if you like rom com comedy you may like it its a bit OT and i could be biased but its doing very well so guess there are several who like her show.

Anu

WOWW!! Hmmm... what can I sayCry
I have watched Mindy on CNN, did she ever do a show on it? or was it her interview I am not sure. I am a news junkie so if anyone has appeared on a news network my recall power works greatLOL
I have caught her show in flight on long hauls, never actually watched at home on TV. She seems extremely intelligent so I agree fully
What a great way to be connected to herCry
Edited by Nisha0604 - 6 years ago

Thanks Asma, Shevane and Anu
On the treadmill I am despo for reading an analysis and I found all of yours' today, Yayyy

Yep honeymoon should be breezy and romantic and laid back and goofy and silly. Real life can start when she boards the plane for Delhi

Oh! Yes these two will have fights in Paris too... these two are compulsive and irreparable

aaw i love the honeymoon phase being breezy there is a reason its called the honey moon .. totally real life should start later..
let the fight in paris and make up ..

Anu

WOWW!! Hmmm... what can I sayCry
I have watched Mindy on CNN, did she ever do a show on it? or was it her interview I am not sure. I am a news junkie so if anyone has appeared on a news network my recall power works greatLOL
I have caught her show in flight on long hauls, never actually watched at home on TV. She seems extremely intelligent so I agree fully
What a great way to be connected to herCry

i know i hate cancer i am brain washing my son to do something about it when he grows up..
she has her own show called The Mindy project on Fox and she was an co executive producer writer for NBC's Office..
I like the parallels you are showing. Him taking care of her like she is Lasya and she considering him as Shravu, calling him kanna and playing pranks with him. Sweet R&B.

It would be interesting to see how this experience of hers in Paris affects her decision when they fight over moving to Paris or staying in Delhi. Will this experience have any say or create some confusion in her? If at all?

From what I can see, this is the R&B she would be most comfortable with. Not the rich version of him in Delhi, no?