Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: EnVee

Wah! Totally loving the suspense. Methinks she will get an astounding amount of silence from R&B. Cold silence. Angry glare too. 😊 She can always tell him where she is... She may not know French but she can spell the place out. Relax guys 😊

Okay now this will be really intriguing!!!
I dont want WORDS. I would expect angry, cold glares and stares ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Okay now this will be really intriguing!!!
I dont want WORDS. I would expect angry, cold glares and stares ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

What better punishment for II than to have R&B shut her out no? At least for sometime until II makes peace with him.
Ashu25 thumbnail
Envee, I love your profile picture re...Totally suits the situation ab ka ðŸ¤£
Ashu25 thumbnail

What better punishment for II than to have R&B shut her out no? At least for sometime until II makes peace with him.

ABS!!!
This seems logical than all the drama we anticipated here ðŸ¤£
EnVee thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Envee, I love your profile picture re...Totally suits the situation ab ka ðŸ¤£

Yeah no? Like the drama is happening in front of us and we are drawing sadistic pleasure watching it or loving the mischief 😆 I love Panda...
Ashu25 thumbnail

Yeah no? Like the drama is happening in front of us and we are drawing sadistic pleasure watching it or loving the mischief 😆 I love Panda...

Hehehehehe...yes yes!!
Gleeful, mischievous joy ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
woke up two lovely updates yaar..and II toh gayi kaam se..R&B gonna kill her for sure...poor II...scolding, bashing everything awaits her..😭
EnVee thumbnail
But her phone is dead... so that should be accounted for. Let's see what Nisha spins for that. Should be very interesting 😊
Ashu25 thumbnail

But her phone is dead... so that should be accounted for. Let's see what Nisha spins for that. Should be very interesting 😊

8 hours!!!!
I will have to wait ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ujala Supreme and Cream:-

II is such sweet child yaar..packing up leftovers, sitting on floor, dozing off there only..no wonder dude is so fascinated by her..😊
any other girl will behave like a mature one, romantic one but she is a child full of innocence and pranks...Poor R&B..he is all parched and thirsty but abhi kya kar sakte hai..wed tak wait karna padega...i feel pity for him..honeymoon pe gaye hain aur usko control karna pad raha..😆

II is really badmash..poor sharvu..can't stop laughing imagining him all blue..R&B got a dose of her pranks...whole Gillette foam on him and that too after taking bath..oh god...his face would be totally worth watching.. 😛
dude is no less...paying her back by smearing all the stuff on him...never thought shaving foam will make me blush..heard of whipped cream but foam..too good Nisha...how do you think of these stuff yaar..you are giving all unmarried girls like us quite bold and innovative ideas..😳

Girl tried out cooking and R&B is in doubts..when your wife is a prankster you should be careful..kya pata daal mai mirchi dal ke de de when she is angry..😃
All guys should learn from R&B, the art of seduction and making your wife senseless..what a way to eat food..She wants appreciation and asking for it openly..nice girl..i just love when she demands his attention and praise..behaves like a wife for sometime..
kaha dude openly tareef karne wala tha...he laughed yaar..my knees go all wobbly when he laugh...otherwise half-smile se hi kaam chalana padta hain..😳

Paris excursion continues...

Appreciation se yaad aya..R&B never appreciated her for the dance she did at mehendi..II paris aa ke sab bhool gayi kya..