Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: swathi1990

I hope that she remembers the address, gets a cab and reach home first...

Then we can have R&B's reaction.. She will not be silent as well...chummave she will fight... She is going to say that she will do like that only if he doesn't come home early...and we are going to see ww9 or ww wat number ya ?

I dont think she remembers the address... But I hope she does...R&B will KILL her but before that I hope she sees a bit of how scared he got... I hope first she apologizes n then throws the "ignored one" tantrum... At that point R&B will gladly leave her to sleep at the door entrance like saturday night...iss baar toh pillow n blanket bhi nahi poochega... I hope nisha gives us a real glimpse of R&B's feelings on finding II is truly lost.
Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Bold : Enn di πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
II will be tied to the bed or his office desk phir toh.
He will never allow her to talk iske baad.
I know..I just hope the idiot has the address saved somewhere in a memo and she reaches home...
That might at least reduce the risk to a minimum πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

That what she will say

" Iam an adult.. I also have been alone , gone to other countries. I can find my way home. U go and do your office work. "

Already she will fight..ithula she is PMS'ing as well..
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: harshita27

I dont think she remembers the address... But I hope she does...R&B will KILL her but before that I hope she sees a bit of how scared he git... I hooe first she apologizes n then throws the "ignored one" tantrum... At that point R&B will gladly leave her to sleep at the door entrance like saturday night...iss baar toh pillow n blanket bhi nahi poochega... I hope nisha guves us a real glimpse of R&B's feelings on finding II is truly lost.

Bold - πŸ€£πŸ€£
Ashu25 thumbnail

That what she will say

" Iam an adult.. I also have been alone , gone to other countries. I can find my way home. U go and do your office work. "

Already she will fight..ithula she is PMS'ing as well..

LMAo Swathi πŸ€£
He will KILL her if she said anything of that sort !!!!

Ashu25 thumbnail
How on earth are we supposed to post pics here πŸ˜•
swathi1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Bold - πŸ€£πŸ€£

If she doesn't remember her address, I think she will call him from some booth. He anyways has a kid friendly number. Appo the rage will be multiplied 100 times...and in anger, he is going to say something...she will not leave..So big fight only...
swathi1990 thumbnail
I have lost my sleep in this tension.. πŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail

If she doesn't remember her address, I think she will call him from some booth. He anyways has a kid friendly number. Appo the rage will be multiplied 100 times...and in anger, he is going to say something...she will not leave..So big fight only...

Ayyoo
Dont give me a pre attack now!!
I am already anticipating one big fat heart attack in the evening πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I just hope she remembers HIS number at least πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Ashu25 thumbnail

I have lost my sleep in this tension.. πŸ˜†

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH...
I was thinking ll resume evening tennis classes aaj se...
I just hope I dont go there and smack those kids instead of the ball with the racquet imagining RB's rage πŸ€£
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Paris is a big racist city😭... N I dont think they have phone booths anymore after cellphones came into use... I hope he cuddles her first to assure both her n himself that she is safe... Only after that will he go use a ballistic missile on herπŸ˜†
God forbid if he is needed to use parisian police's help to trace her... He wont think twice but take french citizenship n lock her to his paris ka bed. II bit more than she can chew this time!!😲Shit!! Only now am I thinking this could really turn serious if II doesnt know apartment address or is not able to reach R&B herself.
Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago