Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Lost in Paris:-

First and foremost...II is so dead..I will pray for you girl..coz when he finds you he is gonna murder you..

Either she wants his attention all the time or she is plainly hyperactive or may be both..throwing away things to get his attention and then dozing on him...dude knows how to control her..sleeping his her favorite hobby so make use of that to tame her..😆
girl is singing...love it when she gets lost in other world..its really paradise..art whether singing or dancing is so blissful..some other world for the artists..He remembers what amma told him about music...really its the fastest way to achieve salvation..

Appa mailed him..wow..and showed concern too..double wow..concern wrapped in indifference..so true..

Abhi na mai ek marogi R&B ko..why is he working on honeymoon..told II to take 3 weeks off and he himself is working...not done dude..She is counting days to be back in Delhi and 
he is not amused for a sec..what a war it will be when he will share his plans of completely shifting to Paris..the whole Iyer and Bhalla clan will blast and hate him..😭

"Left one of his Paris cell phones by the bathroom sink, placed her pain killer strip  on it"..so sweet..he knows she is in pain..adorable R&B..
II your are in so much trouble dear..Didn't she the phone in bathroom..and why she didn't call him asking where he is..I think that's how a normal person behave...but II kaha normal hain..she must be thinking I will show him, I can roam around without him..needs no one..well now you need someone to save you from your darling husband's wrath..be prepared..all the very best to you..
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
II is such sweet child yaar..packing up leftovers, sitting on floor, dozing off there only..no wonder dude is so fascinated by her..😊
any other girl will behave like a mature one, romantic one but she is a child full of innocence and pranks - So damn true Nidhi!! We all try to behave a little mature and not so childish...But just look at her... She is so REAL !!
how do you think of these stuff yaar..you are giving all unmarried girls like us quite bold and innovative ideas- true...Always wondered how Nish does it!!!
We must all try out such stuff after marriage 😉
All guys should learn from R&B, the art of seduction and making your wife senseless..what a way to eat food-  I toh want RB in real now 😳😳
Kya baat hai, main ab reviews aur comments ke bhi reviews likhne lagi hoon 😆😆😆
Ashu25 thumbnail
Chal Nidhi, tere comment pe ek aur 😉
II is so dead..I will pray for you girl..coz when he finds you he is gonna murder you.. - SO SO SO TRUE 😭😭😭
Either she wants his attention all the time or she is plainly hyperactive or may be both - Both 😆😆 Pagala hai woh 😆
what a war it will be when he will share his plans of completely shifting to Paris..the whole Iyer and Bhalla clan will blast and hate him - Highlighted portion... WAR ?? She will run away. She will leave him and RUN AWAY!!!
ow you need someone to save you from your darling husband's wrath..be prepared..all the very best to you.. - Kyon dara rahi hai bechari ko 🤣
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

II is such sweet child yaar..packing up leftovers, sitting on floor, dozing off there only..no wonder dude is so fascinated by her..😊
any other girl will behave like a mature one, romantic one but she is a child full of innocence and pranks - So damn true Nidhi!! We all try to behave a little mature and not so childish...But just look at her... She is so REAL !!
how do you think of these stuff yaar..you are giving all unmarried girls like us quite bold and innovative ideas- true...Always wondered how Nish does it!!!
We must all try out such stuff after marriage 😉
All guys should learn from R&B, the art of seduction and making your wife senseless..what a way to eat food-  I toh want RB in real now 😳😳
Kya baat hai, main ab reviews aur comments ke bhi reviews likhne lagi hoon 😆😆😆

bold:- Ashu tum toh rockstar ho..superstar..

i will try all ideas that Nisha gave for sure...😆..
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Chal Nidhi, tere comment pe ek aur 😉

II is so dead..I will pray for you girl..coz when he finds you he is gonna murder you.. - SO SO SO TRUE 😭😭😭
Either she wants his attention all the time or she is plainly hyperactive or may be both - Both 😆😆 Pagala hai woh 😆
what a war it will be when he will share his plans of completely shifting to Paris..the whole Iyer and Bhalla clan will blast and hate him - Highlighted portion... WAR ?? She will run away. She will leave him and RUN AWAY!!!
ow you need someone to save you from your darling husband's wrath..be prepared..all the very best to you.. - Kyon dara rahi hai bechari ko 🤣

dara nhi rahi..sach bata rahi...SACH KA SAMNA...

Im so waiting for R&B's reaction..😆

Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nidhi.b23

bold:- Ashu tum toh rockstar ho..superstar..

i will try all ideas that Nisha gave for sure...😆..

heheheh..Kuch bhi..Rockstar wale comment ke liye
All the best..Ideas try karne ke thought ke liye 😆😆
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nidhi.b23

dara nhi rahi..sach bata rahi...SACH KA SAMNA...

Im so waiting for R&B's reaction..😆

maar daalega banda...
I am toh expecting attack only 😆😆
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
My OCD made me refresh and this was tucked in...I almost missed it!
II can there be an adult more Quixotic and recalcitrant than her????😲

My heart goes out to RnB. Searching for a loved one in that city can turn anyone's blood cold. Champ Elysses can bring out tears even from cold logical and loving 6 footers 😒. 

The last time she ran away to Jaipur we got Rhapsody  what is in store Nish 

A tipping point around the bend? 
❤️ you always Nisha

Ashu25 thumbnail
Asma!!!! How do u use such brilliant expressions?!?!?!? 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
THANK YOU ALL FOR LOVING A FICTION SO SO MUCH
I have no words to essay my gratitude
I will just go off and write the next chapter