SS 10 Josephine & M.A.C on 143 - Page 41

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Waking up to an amusing update... 
How are these two so adorable???? 
I will never stop gushing about this couple. 
Who throws away pizza. RB is mad. Sitting down shamelessly on being offered a seat is totally ME 
My mom would nudge me at hospitals et al, I would never give up on a vacant seat esp when I have cramps. 
The whole shave foam fight was soo cuteee.. He uses abbrevs?!?!  Aur kya kya dikhaengi Author Sahiba humein iss bande ke baare mein. 
Cant use emoticons. IF on my ph is dead. Pun intended 

A  breezy perfect honeymoon updateSmile

II is being super naughty... and the dude is playing along!!!  She is one hungry girl - seeking compliments from him, and he is so damned conservative with praises ...LOL

Yes he is far more relatable here... and he has been laughing as well!Smile

Your depiction of sleepy II on the train is sooo real Nisha...   I could see my self there... have had so many similar evenings in the metros  during our holidays!

Originally posted by EnVee

I like the parallels you are showing. Him taking care of her like she is Lasya and she considering him as Shravu, calling him kanna and playing pranks with him. Sweet R&B.

It would be interesting to see how this experience of hers in Paris affects her decision when they fight over moving to Paris or staying in Delhi. Will this experience have any say or create some confusion in her? If at all?

From what I can see, this is the R&B she would be most comfortable with. Not the rich version of him in Delhi, no?

Excellent questions
Yess... this version is more "lovable"

He is AROUND MORE (atleast now, until Sunday, when he returns to work on Monday wonder how it will be), he is hands on... hes like someone she WOULD HAVE MARRIED  anyway.
Hes playful and engaging

The one in Delhi is around more but indifferent, emotionally distant and brooding

Its like he is more comfortable here than at his Dad's house

Great observation BTW
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

i know i hate cancer i am brain washing my son to do something about it when he grows up..
she has her own show called The Mindy project on Fox and she was an co executive producer writer for NBC's Office..
That's unbelievable that Mindy's mom was your OBGYN. I am looking for a light hearted show so will check it out. My husband also likes house of cards , one of the few shows we watch together.
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Thanks Asma, Shevane and Anu
On the treadmill I am despo for reading an analysis and I found all of yours' today, Yayyy

Yep honeymoon should be breezy and romantic and laid back and goofy and silly. Real life can start when she boards the plane for Delhi

Oh! Yes these two will have fights in Paris too... these two are compulsive and irreparable

Big smile

I typed out in the midst of heading out to do getting ready to be butchered ( kind OF) by the guys who edit my work here!!
I'm so glad I did.
RUSHED reading but LUUUVED IT! 
Oh yes and tge whole bed cover changing thingy.. When the girl is seated on a chair.. Lol. Guys wowould not do chores,  but this guy is simplyyy cuteee... 
What can I say. All has already been said. 
II reaction to a lit up Eiffel was exactly mine when I visited last year. couldn't stop staring. It des give you a breathless, out of the world feeling...
Love it the way you have RB indulge II just as he would a little child. 
And II away from all the tensions is truly enjoying herself...love it.

It's great Nisha that you can actually show her playful self here, because I guess once she goes back or when real Life  descends, it might not be the same.

I guess if she would have marred Sree, we would never have been able to see this side of hers. It's only with RbB that she can truly be herself. Just gives a wonderful warm fuzzy feeling...

Do we have II getting lost or some silly reckless behaviour on II's part coming our way...

Had this crazy thoughT while driving back from work today...would be real fun to see RB at his most vulnerable state...at least once.. 

I am kind of imagining II as the cool collected once and RB vulnerable in some scenario. 

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by EnVee

I like the parallels you are showing. Him taking care of her like she is Lasya and she considering him as Shravu, calling him kanna and playing pranks with him. Sweet R&B.

It would be interesting to see how this experience of hers in Paris affects her decision when they fight over moving to Paris or staying in Delhi. Will this experience have any say or create some confusion in her? If at all?

From what I can see, this is the R&B she would be most comfortable with. Not the rich version of him in Delhi, no?

Excellent questions
Yess... this version is more "lovable"

He is AROUND MORE (atleast now, until Sunday, when he returns to work on Monday wonder how it will be), he is hands on... hes like someone she WOULD HAVE MARRIED  anyway.
Hes playful and engaging

The one in Delhi is around more but indifferent, emotionally distant and brooding

Its like he is more comfortable here than at his Dad's house

Great observation BTW
What a difference !! Its like the R&B has got suddenly exchanged with someone else...The guy is sooo adorable and happy here..no brooding...laughs more..behaves like a regular guy cooking, doing laundry and taking the metro... Just like II 's lifestyle... He would really like her to move here, get a job settle with him... and by that he will also get the bonus of having II for himself...

But the problem is we know that we can love an other country only for a vacation period... Most of us, always want to finally end up in our own place in the midst of our people, our language, culture and mainly FOOD... Paris will keep her amazed until it is new, slowly she will want to go back...
Edited by swathi1990 - 7 years ago