SS 10 Josephine & M.A.C on 143 - Page 39

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by harshita27

Paris is a big racist city😭... N I dont think they have phone booths anymore after cellphones came into use... I hope he cuddles her first to assire bith her n himself that she is safe... Only after that will he go use a ballistic missile on herπŸ˜†
God forbid if he is needed to use parisian police's help to trace her... He wont think twice but take french citizenship n lock her to his paris ka bed. II bit more than she can chew this time!!😲Shit!! Only now am I thinking this ciuld really turn serious if II doesnt know apartment address or is not abke to reach R&B herself.
DONT GIVE PANIC ATTACK πŸ˜­

Or, will M come to the rescue now πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Originally posted by Ashu25

Or, will M come to the rescue now πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Naah M sounds like far fetched n too dramatic...not Nisha's trademark... If its supposed to be real kindz dramatic then toh police hi hoga... Unless II has awesome memory n gets back on her own albeit a bit late
Nisha is online... Nisha thoda anxiety kamm kar do yaar...plzz
Originally posted by harshita27

Naah M sounds like far fetched n too dramatic...not Nisha's trademark... If its supposed to be real kindz dramatic then toh police hi hoga... Unless II has awesome memory n gets back on her own albeit a bit late
True that!! Bahut zyaada dramatic ho gaya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Bold : You dream πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
that idiot will be numbed looking at the dark roads and will start crying in some corner. RB will have to trace her out with Parisian police
Originally posted by swathi1990

I have lost my sleep in this tension.. πŸ˜†

I can't stop laughing..I have to go to bed idiots...working day tomorrow..if you keep posting such comments (tied to the bed or desk) I won't be able to sleep. You guys are tooo funny. 

And what do you mean PMsing... I think she will try but her bolti will be totally band

scenario 1 - if he finds her somewhere, he will first kill by his looks...go home and kill by his actions.

Scenario 2 - if she finds her way home...WWW...because she will try to defend herself.
Originally posted by taramira

I can't stop laughing..I have to go to bed idiots...working day tomorrow..if you keep posting such comments (tied to the bed or desk) I won't be able to sleep. You guys are tooo funny. 

And what do you mean PMsing... I think she will try but her bolti will be totally band

scenario 1 - if he finds her somewhere, he will first kill by his looks...go home and kill by his actions.

Scenario 2 - if she finds her way home...WWW...because she will try to defend herself.
We are going insane ourselves πŸ€£
this is anxiety...Its more like we are glutton affected ADHD KIDS, jumping sround from one conclusion to another πŸ€£
if he finds her somewhere, he will first kill by his looks...go home and kill by his actions-  I want him to find her HIMSELF. with no police action. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Originally posted by Ashu25

True that!! Bahut zyaada dramatic ho gaya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Bold : You dream πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
that idiot will be numbed looking at the dark roads and will start crying in some corner. RB will have to trace her out with Parisian police

Or she might start singing...Parisians will think it's an alien and she would be on National TV... OK OK DONT KILL ME? WAS JUST HAVING FUN...
Originally posted by taramira

Or she might start singing...Parisians will think it's an alien and she would be on National TV... OK OK DONT KILL ME? WAS JUST HAVING FUN...
LMAO πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Wah! Totally loving the suspense. Methinks she will get an astounding amount of silence from R&B. Cold silence. Angry glare too. 😊 She can always tell him where she is... She may not know French but she can spell the place out. Relax guys 😊