Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Bold Ishita and Wild Raman! what a temptation!  Too hottt to handlee!!! 
arnavkidevani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Hey there friends 

Extremely sorry for the delay in posting this update but I have been unwell so unable to these last few weeks. But now I am back with part 6B of my Temptations! 

I hope you will enjoy this one too!

Please excuse any errors and typos! Thanks

PLEASE LIKE AND COMMENT AT WILL!πŸ˜‰

Temptations Part 6B

"Raman make love to me NOW!"

"Here?"                           

"Yes here!"

"Sure?"

"Yes yes oh yes! Sure as hell, here!"

"But you said you could resist me?"

"I can't ok! Just come inside, I need you inside me!"

"But mainy to abhi kuch kia hi nahi and you've given up?"

"To karo na! Raman I give up! You win the bet! I can't resist you no matter what! Khush? NOW.MAKE.LOVE.TO.ME!"

"Okay ma'am!"

I am bought cruelly back to my senses as the shrill ring of my mobile penetrates though my daydream!

I hurriedly reach for my phone and answer without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Hey akka how are you? Are you having dinner with him? How does he look? Has he kissed you yet?"

"Erm hi. Yes I'm ok. Not yet. Just finishing off some work"

"What? Get out of that lab this instant! I can't believe you have a date with such a dishy guy and you are still there?"

"Yea yea I'm fine!" (Blushing I laugh nervously as he watches me and smiles, still sitting at the end of the bench) I'll see you at home then ok. Ok bye!"

I can feel beads of perspiration appear on my forehead as I hang up the call and start fidgeting with the rest of the bottles, before I hurriedly put them away.

"Who was it? Mum?"

"Y..yes! It was!" Laughing nervously I say too loudly!

"Okay"

He looks at me as if I'm a mental case.

I cannot believe the vividly erotic dream I just had while still wide awake! Is this the result of the sex deprivation that my sisters are always talking about? Flustered beyond reason I want to get out of this close proximity and have people around us both! Lots of people! To stop me giving in to the temptation to floor him right here right now!

Ever since Raman and I decided that we would start our relationship afresh I have turned from Jhansi ki rani to a stuttering fumbling mess. He insisted that we should go through the motions of a normal relationship, beginning with the dating stage and so forth. But although I revelled in my role against the angry, bad mannered Raman, now I am finding it extremely hard to cope with this flirty, teasing irresistible man he has turned into!

He is making me lose my mind with his charm and I don't know how to tackle him! His mere look, a slight touch as well his soft voice can send shivers of pleasure coursing through me. Every time he comes close I want him to hold me, kiss me, undress me, touch me! I want to skip all this malarkey and ask him to make reckless, passionate and endless love to me! That is how desperate I have become!

Hai muragan!

But my ego! My ego won't let me surrender! 

This is our first "date"and he has the insolence to have placed a bet on how long I can resist him! He knows I won't be able to keep my hands off him! Oh how well he knows me!

Although my hormones are screaming otherwise I intend to hold out as long as possible! If only my fantasy reveries would stop distracting me!

Urggg!

"Are you...ok? You look...flushed!" He grins.

"No...no I'm fine. Shall we go?" Annoyed

"Yes let's" He knows!

"Let's take the lift" The devil!

"Let's not. I need air!" Won't give you the satisfaction, humph!

"Why, are you afraid?" Husky whisper.

"Of what? You?" Fake laughter.

"No. Of your inability to resist me!" Smug grin.

"I don't think so! I can resist you anytime ok?" Annoyed.

"Ok so join me in the lift. I promise I won't touch you" Nonchalant. 

"Of course. In the lift we go!" Shit! Why did I do that? Shit!

"Okay as you say" Pleased with himself.

Ping.

The lift arrives and is empty. I guess everyone has left for the night! Just my rotten luck. We get in and he presses the bottom for the ground floor. The lift begins descending the 32 floors.

"You look lovely today in that pink dress"

"Hmm? Oh! Thanks"

I touch my hair nervously, bringing my long braid to the front.

"Leave them open. That suits you better."

"Huh?" Worried now

"Your hair. Open the braid...please"

His request throws me and before I know it my hands are complying.

"Run your fingers through your long silky locks for me"

His seductive voice from across the lift sends a ripple of pleasure through my body.

I am under his spell! I watch his eyes sweep over me slowly, first stopping at my quivering lips, then leisurely sliding down my throat to my chest. He grins and watches me watch him before deliberately leading his eyes back to my breasts where my treacherous nipples stand out to attention at his appraisal. All I am able to do under his penetrating gaze is pant breathlessly as he undresses me with his eyes! I marvel at his ability to overpower my senses with one hypnotic command. I close my eyes and do as he says.

As I slide my fingers through my hair I imagine them to be his. An involuntary moan escapes my mouth.

"Now, slide your hands down your neck, slowly. Hmmm yes like that"

His voice sends another jolt of electricity through my body and I feel wet, there! My body is beyond my control now and unable to resist, I push my head back against the cold glass of the lift and bring one hand to touch my neck, sliding my hand down slowly until it rests at the button of my dress.

"Unbutton the top"

I am in a trance! His seductive voice and the gentle hum of the lift both play havoc with my heightened senses! I helplessly do what he commands!

Panting I look at him. My eyes are drugged with passion and lust! His arousal is pretty evident too. But he maintains his distance at the other corner of the lift, arms outstretched holding onto the rail behind him.

"Now..." He rubs his bottom lip with his thumb as he instructs me and smirks.

"Now?" I whisper breathlessly

"Open.. Each... Button...slowly and...touch...yourself...for... Me"

Self assured, cocky businessman! I hate him!

Aloud I whimper, "Okay"

One, two, three buttons opened. My ample breasts push against the fabric they have been restrained by to expose the swell of my creamy skin underneath and a hint of the pink bra, which I had dared to wear this morning also peeks out. I move my hands away presenting myself and look at him from under my lashes.

The sharp intake of breath I hear is the first satisfying sound I've heard all evening! Suddenly I feel as if the tables are turned and I realise that the power axes has tipped in my favour! Filled with a sudden rush of adrenaline which surges through my body, I know how I can take advantage of this situation. Up to now he has been teasing me, relentlessly. Now it is my turn to take control!

"Do you... like what you see?" I whisper sultrily, my inner temptress now fully awake.

"Yes" His eyes are fixed on my chest.

"Want to see more?"

"Yes! But..." He looks up, hopeful.

"Shhh! Don't talk. Watch!" I wink and command.

Dilaruba...

dil pe tu ye sitam kie jaaa kie jaaa

o ham bhi to aag mein jalate rahe

pyaar ke sholon pe chalate rahe ho

Haan Haan haan haaan...    

I take assured steps towards him, my heels clicking on the marble floor of the lift, and on reaching the buttons of the lift, press one to halt it.

Dilaruba dil pe tu ye sitam kie ja kie ja

Ooo ham bhi to aag mein jalate rahe

pyaar ke sholon pe chalate rahe

Haan Haan haan haaan...

"What...what are you doing?" He looks worried now.

Kya bataaoon kya dil ka haal hai

jis ghadi se mile ham

jaise saikadon bijaliyaan giriin aur jal uthe ham

"I'm... Loosening up!" I purr like a cat as I start sliding my hands up my body seductively, lifting the stretchy fabric of my dress to give him a glimpse  of my legs.

"Why? I mean we need to get to dinner"

Haay kyon mujhe khaaq karane par tule ho zaalim

Aakir kya bigaada hai maine tumhaara!

"Oh we will Mr RKB we will! Are you afraid? But we have some unfinished business first!"

I'm in my element now and am enjoying watching my hot and dashing husband squirm under my dominance! He thought he could tease and taunt me? Well he can think again! Now the reins are firmly in my hands. Let's see who succumbs under the pressure now!

"What...do you intend to...do? I mean you'll lose the bet! I didn't touch you" He's afraid now. Afraid he won't be able to control himself!

"Oh don't worry dear, I won't touch you either! Well not unless you beg me to that is, then I will comply!" 

Ang-ang mein meetha dard hai chhatapataaye mera dil

ik dafa mein hi qatl kar de tu mujhako mere qaatil

My dress scrunched around my tiny waist, my bra clad breasts exposed, through my now gaping neckline, my ebony locks swishing behind me and with my long sexy, stocking clad legs I imagine the most seductive song I have ever heard and start doing a private lap dance just for the eyes of the man I love!

Haay dil ki gaharaaiyon ko cheerata huaye dard ye qasak ye chubhan!

Aaj dil ke tum itane paas ho jaise meri dhadakan

Turning my back to him I bend down in front of him and caress my ankles seductively. I turn my head around to see him gaping breathlessly at my bum and the top of my stockings.

"Oh god!" He growls a moan of frustration! I grin.

Aaj se apane jism-o-jaan ek apane tan-man

Aaj ek saath mahake hain do gulaab

Ek dor mein goonthe hain do moti do       

Ek saath dhadake hain do dil

He is visibly in discomfort now as I sway half undressed, seductively around him, near him but never touching him. His eyes are glazed over with lust and arousal as he watches, mesmerised by my movements. Finishing my dance for him I can see he is panting, I rest my hands on the lift wall either side of his head with my heaving chest in front of his face.

"So Mr Bhalla, abb dinner pay chalain?"

"No, I have a better idea!"

He grabs my waist and pulling me into him locks his lips on mine in an excruciating and exhilarating kiss! As he deepens the kiss his hand slides firmly from my bottom to my left leg and pulls it up, bringing me closer to him so that I can feel his hard arousal!

Then I hear a ping and realise that the lift had restarted and has now stopped at the next floor. I am momentarily shocked and trying to make myself decent move away from him.

"Not so fast Mrs Bhalla!" He pulls my wrist and grabs me by the waist.

It takes me a few moments to realise that we haven't stopped at the bottom of the building. We have instead stopped on the apartment's floor.

"What...where?"

"Well I had planned to bring you here AFTER dinner but I guess we'll have to order room service the way we're going!"

And then he lifts me in his arms and in a husky whisper says,

"I need to celebrate my loss too don't I? You know losing has never felt so good before!"

I grin and nestle closer to him as he carries me to the bedroom.

I hope.

shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hw can u such hot updtes...

Need a cold shower...

Sedctres ishu nd hot bhalla...

In inshra dream land
TamannaSethi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Haee!!! Rabba!!!

How can you write such updates

Steamingly hot...

Esssh...

I need a cold shower darling...

OMG... What an update... Too goood...

If I wrote what am I feeling in my own words then I would get banned here... So you can understand what your updates are doing to me...

Hottest update...

Seductress Ishita... Wooohooo...

I could all that in the update...

Ehheheheh... Birds roaming in my stomach...

Muahhh to you dear... What an update jii... Awesome...

Love your mature updates...
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
 Devani  I still blus 😳😳dear love the scence inside the lift. How can I forget only Mrs Bhalla can seduce Mr.Bhalla she just teasing him but the best part is the person who lost the bet get the prize. This update full with passion from both of them but more from Ishu she know when and where to put The button to turn Raman on. Thank you for the hot and sensious update dear. Have a wonderful week ahead dear.i need to go to take a shower now.😳😳😳
Shimla532 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So hot update soon. Please need romance.
SushSathisha thumbnail
omg seductress ishu.. lmao
too hot for life dude...
please continue soon
dundumol96 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So bold ishita... Its haaattt
arnavkidevani thumbnail

Originally posted by: TamannaSethi

Haee!!! Rabba!!!

How can you write such updates

Steamingly hot...

Esssh...

I need a cold shower darling...

OMG... What an update... Too goood...

If I wrote what am I feeling in my own words then I would get banned here... So you can understand what your updates are doing to me...

Hottest update...

Seductress Ishita... Wooohooo...

I could all that in the update...

Ehheheheh... Birds roaming in my stomach...

Muahhh to you dear... What an update jii... Awesome...

Love your mature updates...

Thanks 😳
arnavkidevani thumbnail

Originally posted by: usaonly

Devani I still blus 😳😳dear love the scence inside the lift. How can I forget only Mrs Bhalla can seduce Mr.Bhalla she just teasing him but the best part is the person who lost the bet get the prize. This update full with passion from both of them but more from Ishu she know when and where to put The button to turn Raman on. Thank you for the hot and sensious update dear. Have a wonderful week ahead dear.i need to go to take a shower now.😳😳😳

I'm exhasparated that they aren't even showing proper romance! I hate this comedy romance, two people in love and desperate for each other don't act like that! Anyway took my frustration out in update! 😳 πŸ˜‰ Glad everyone enjoyed it!