arnavkidevani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: TamannaSethi

Update jii

Soon please

Devani... Please...

Continue soon...

I have another one conjuring up in my mind! Will post soon!
arnavkidevani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Hi there friends

Just updating my temptations with part 7. It's a little short but I seem to be losing the will to write after the CVs of the serial seem to be showing everything other than the leads romance 🀒

Anyway I hope you enjoy it as much as the others!

Thanks for all your likes and comments 😊

PART 7

Slap!

Raman slapped his arm irritably as a mosquito tried to bite him. As he sat in the sweltering heat, on the wet squidgy dirt covered floor of the jungle, he wondered what had possessed him to listen to Ashok and come on this tropical nightmare in the guise of an adventure holiday!

Slap! Another bug tried to bite him as he smacked it off his face!

Gosh! Where were the guys? He thought. Ashok, Raman's boss and Romi and Suraj, his colleagues had gone to find food and water an hour ago! Raman had stopped behind at the tents because he couldn't be bothered to exert himself in this humidity. But as they were still not back he decided to go and look for them. Getting up from the ground he patted down the dirt from his shorts. Then he put his cap on before starting to walk in the direction his colleagues had taken a while ago. After walking sometime in the humid jungle, pushing shrubs and growth out of his way, Raman reached the edge of a small cliff which dropped down into beautiful stream with a waterfall pooling into it softly. Raman looked in awe at the heavenly scene below him and wondered at Gods beautiful creation. The turquoise water amidst the multi green jungle trees and the brightly coloured wild flowers which grew randomly around the water made his negative thoughts of the heat, mosquitos and dirt disappear!

As he stood lulled into a trance by the gentle splashing of the water Raman suddenly saw some movement in the waterfall about 50 feet away from him. He stepped back in fright! But then shaking himself, the thought that it was probably the guys, enjoying the water made him decide to slowly make his way down to the riverbank. Little did he know of the surprise that awaited him in the water.

As he walked through the slippery and winding path, past the swooping branches, down to the river bank he heard what sounded like someone humming. He stopped in his tracks and looked around him. What he saw next surprised him and he quickly retreated back into the bushes. Unable to resist, he peeked out from his hiding place to watch as his curiosity got the better of him.

Aankhon ki
Gustakhiyan.. maaf hoon
O aankhon ki
Gustakhiyan.. maaf hoon
Ek tuk tumhein dekhti hain
Jo baat kehna chaahe zubaan
Tumse vo ye kehti hain

Aankhon ki
Aankhon ki
Gustakhiyan.. maaf hoon

As the waterfall swooshed down from the cliff above, a beautiful female figure emerged out of it like a heavenly creature! Dressed in a white robe, which now clung to her, her arms were raised straight up above her head, with her hands poised as a shoot which allowed the water to stream down her lithe curvaceous body and merge into the stream. The magical scene created such a beautiful mirage that Raman was finding it difficult to gauge whether she was part of the waterfall or a separate entity!

This dilemma was dived just moments later as the beauty moved forward, out of the waterfall and stepped on top of a small rock just outside. She stood there in her semi nakedness, her body glistening in the sunlight unaware of Ramans gaze.

Her robe clung to her, contouring her perfectly sculptured body, her nipples taut from the cold water which had bathed them moments ago. Raman stared unabashedly at her and felt his arousal begin to stir. His body was heating up from within by a different heat now as his hormones started going haywire.

Aankhon ki
Gustakhiyan.. maaf hoon
O aankhon ki
Gustakhiyan.. maaf hoon
Ek tuk tumhein dekhti hain
Jo baat kehna chaahe zubaan
Tumse vo ye kehti hain

He knew it was wrong. Wrong to watch a female in this vulnerable state, like a voyour but he couldn't help himself! His eyes had a mind of their own they just wouldn't look away, drinking in her beauty, her curves! It was all their fault. His body was also reacting to the ethereal erotic picture playing before him!

The gentleman in him screamed for him to look away, not to intrude on the lady's privacy! But his eyes! They were enthralled by her. No matter what his sane sensible brain instructed them, he was unable to avert them. They were mesmerised by the semi nude beauty who hummed away like a nightingale, oblivious to the effect she was having on her surroundings!

The gentle rumble and vibration of the water falling coupled with the sight of the goddess like female was having a detrimental effect on Ramans body. He felt extremely aroused by the sight. His wayward brain followed suit of his eyes and began imagining the excitement, the heat and how the closeness of their bodies would feel if he went over right now and began to make love to her!

He envisaged the cool water falling around them, over them, their juices mingling with the water! How her ivory skin would splash and slap against his wet body and how her boobs would bob up and down while he pumped into her relentlessly!

Skin glissening in the sun, nipples hardened from the coolness of the water, two bodies becoming one, holding, caressing, feeling as the water ripples around them!

Just the thought of doing these unspeakable things to the stranger made Raman uncomfortably hard. His eyes urged him to get down to the water and see if she was real or a figment of his imagination His hands itched to touch and feel the glistening soft skin!

His colleagues, the heat and the bugs all forgotten, Raman imagined how the power of the water, coupled with raw emotion of their love making would be truely mind blowing. And the knowledge that the eyes of nature were watching them? Just the thought gave him a mini orgasm.

Raman!

Hmmm

Raman!!

A cold splash of water on his face brought him rudely out of his dream heaven. As he sat up in bed and rubbed his eyes he looked at the Jhansi ki Rani standing next to the bed with her hands on her hips.

Utto Raman! Der ho gayi hai! Aap ki meeting hai aik ghantay main!

Saying this she sauntered off downstairs to get breakfast ready, unaware of the sexual tension her husband was experiencing.

Urghg! Madrasan!! She will be the death of me! Jagtay huway to kuch karny nahi deti magar sapnay main bhi sapna nahi dekhnay deti!!

Grumpily Raman made his way to the bathroom. Maybe he could find some relief there!!Edited by arnavkidevani - 8 years ago
Gaya3sb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Res
------
Me first πŸ₯³
Wow that was a hot-short-tempting update...πŸ˜†
Awesomooo...awesome πŸ‘πŸΌ
And yeah...the ambience and landscape were fab...
The way you described the ethereal beauty...
Awe...I felt like I'm seeing a nymph Edited by Gaya3sb - 8 years ago
SushSathisha thumbnail
Haha lolzzz...
Amazing one arnavkidivani
too hot and sensous. ..

Impossible.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lol... Loved it
Devani... Very good ji πŸ‘
too hawt 😳