Temptations PART 7 is up! on page 22!! ISHRA OS MATURE - Page 17

Posted: 8 years ago
What?????? Its my puttar's dream

bechara sapne me bhi ishu usko kuch nahi karne deti
Originally posted by dundumol96

What?????? Its my puttar's dream

bechara sapne me bhi ishu usko kuch nahi karne deti

Lol yea the way things are going aisa hi ho ha serial main bhi! Every time he comes close she shys away πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
Originally posted by Gaya3sb

Res
------
Me first πŸ₯³
Wow that was a hot-short-tempting update...πŸ˜†
Awesomooo...awesome πŸ‘πŸΌ
And yeah...the ambience and landscape were fab...
The way you described the ethereal beauty...
Awe...I felt like I'm seeing a nymph

Thank you for your comments! Pleased you enjoyed reading it 😊
Devani  you took revenge for Puttar right . When ever he in romantic mode his Biwi preten to ignore and shy away. So you made him had affair with beautiful girl in his dream what will happen if she find out what he did in his dream with other woman than her. And his dream is so hot and sensious to make him forgot everything including his own wife.☺️☺️ When will we get to see this day of them.😳Thank you for weekend treat now i have to wait for next weekend for new one. Have a great start for next week dear.Are you plan for agent update.
Originally posted by usaonly

Devani you took revenge for Puttar right . When ever he in romantic mode his Biwi preten to ignore and shy away. So you made him had affair with beautiful girl in his dream what will happen if she find out what he did in his dream with other woman than her. And his dream is so hot and sensious to make him forgot everything including his own wife.☺️☺️When will we get to see this day of them.😳Thank you for weekend treat now i have to wait for next weekend for new one. Have a great start for next week dear.Are you plan for agent update.

Thank you so much, you always leave such fab comments! 😊
I will update my Agents SS soon!

Devani you took revenge for Puttar right . When ever he in romantic mode his Biwi preten to ignore and shy away. So you made him had affair with beautiful girl in his dream what will happen if she find out what he did in his dream with other woman than her. And his dream is so hot and sensious to make him forgot everything including his own wife.☺️☺️When will we get to see this day of them.😳Thank you for weekend treat now i have to wait for next weekend for new one. Have a great start for next week dear.Are you plan for agent update.

Nahi nahi sweetie! That woman in Ramans dream was Ishita!! I couldn't pair him with any one else πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by arnavkidevani

Nahi nahi sweetie! That woman in Ramans dream was Ishita!! I couldn't pair him with any one else πŸ˜‰
First guese  I thought only Ishu too cause she wear bathrobe  ( Raman favorite ) and think why she come in the jungle not with Raman you see you made me go wild imagination. I know Ishu is for Raman only. You are amazing dear can plot anything about them and it turn too be fantastic story for them.😳😳

First guese I thought only Ishu too cause she wear bathrobe ( Raman favorite ) and think why she come in the jungle not with Raman you see you made me go wild imagination. I know Ishu is for Raman only. You are amazing dear can plot anything about them and it turn too be fantastic story for them.😳😳

Lol awe thanks!! I just wish they would get together in the show too! All storyline happening but their love story! They just fight all the time 😭
Originally posted by vidya_prasad

Lol... Loved it
Devani... Very good ji πŸ‘
too hawt 😳

Thanks 😳
Originally posted by arnavkidevani

Lol awe thanks!! I just wish they would get together in the show too! All storyline happening but their love story! They just fight all the time 😭

And at last they got together!!! 😳