Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Impossible.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
When are you giving us part C and raman his reward devani??
both are waiting
arnavkidevani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Hi friends

Just a little treat for you in the form of a Temptation OS part 6

It's abut short but depending on the kind of response I get I might extend it with another part! 😉

These temptation OSes are just that, temptations! The endings I leave to your imaginations!

Hope you'll like it!

Enjoy!

Temptations 6

He walks into my lab, looking dapper in his navy jeans and earthy coloured tweed jacket over a red cotton shirt.

My heart starts racing at an exccelerating rate and my brain begins to falter to function at the sight of him! I stop mid experiment and stare at him awestruck! He looks absolutely edible and I am salivating like mad.

Hi

His greeting brings me back to earth and trying to act normal I respond with a nod and tight smile. For some reason his handsomeness always makes me extremely nervous. I counter this by acting aloof and cold. Bad, I know.

You're early
I know
I'm just finishing off
Ok I'll wait
You'll distract me
Why? How?

He grins. He know EXACTLY how!

By standing there looking handsome, of course, I say in my mind.

Okay but stay out of the way ok?
Ok

He pulls up a stool and sits at the end of the bench, watching me. The lab is empty, I am the last one here.

He is my office neighbour, my co worker. I don't usually mix business with pleasure but he has persuaded me to have dinner with him tonight to discuss our "research". He was persistent and I had run out of excuses!

He is a bad boy. Self assured, good looks, moneyed, girls falling over him.

A lethal combination if there ever was one.

And I have fallen for it!

But we're only having dinner nothing else. Or so I think. I guess he has something else on HIS agenda but THAT is definitely not on MINE!

I'm sorry I make him sound like an evil predator! He isn't honestly.

He is a charming, uber sexy, gentlemanly, flirty guy!

But he does have a tendency to flit from one woman to another like others change outfits.

This is why I'm cautious! Ok I admit I'm smitten by him but I cannot bear that once he has what he wants he will move on.

My wayward thoughts make the test tube slip from my hands but he caches it just in time.

Careful! We don't want any kind of explosion...just yet!" Another killer grin.

His sexual innuendo is not lost on me!

I thank him grudgingly and turn to put away the chemical bottles in the overhead cupboard.

The hairs on my neck prick up as I realise he has followed me and is standing very close behind me. My hands freeze, half in the cupboard.

Can I help lift you to reach that?

His hands are on my waist. My skin burns as I feel his fingers through the sheer fabric of my dress. I think there are more chemical reactions happening between us than there ever were in my test tubes! I close my eyes savouring the moment but get scared almost the next minute of the emotional upheaval he is creating inside me. Then I also remember that for him I am just another conquest. Standing next in the long line of women!

How dare he reduce me to this mass of nerves! Pushing his hands off me, gently, I walk towards my laptop. Trying to put some distance between us.

N...no no I'm fine thanks

What's wrong?

N...nothing

My confidence has vanished and I am reduced to a stuttering schoolgirl. But he is undeterred, walking towards me.

Why won't you let me help.

He looks me straight in the eyes and boldly slides his hands over mine, taking the test tubes out of my fingers     I am unable to resist. And he knows it!

Here let me.

Putting the tubes in their holder on the desk behind me he slides one arm around my waist. Pulling me into him, his other hand gently moves a loose strand of my hair back from my face as I look at him with wide eyes!

W..w..what are you doing?

Something I've wanted to do for a long long time.

The last thing I remember before my eyes close is his handsome face coming closer and closer to mine. I FEEL his lips gently caress mine as if a rose petal has touched them before he moves back. The gentle yet brief contact sends shivers of pleasure up and down my spine. I crave for more and my soft moan conveys this to him. Watching me intently, he gauges my reaction. I feel him grin. I guess he's pleased at how he's affecting me.

I'm guessing if I kiss you again, you won't mind

Oh I know I should be cross by his self assured cockiness! But I can't! I'm helpless. Desperate! Tempted by the forbidden fruit he offers!

His head comes down again, this time locking his lips onto mine more fiercely! It's as if the slight contact has ignited a hunger in him which he needs to relinquish! Now his kiss has a certain urgency as his lips press onto mine determinedly sucking first my bottom lip, then the top. His teeth bite my bottom lip while his tongue coaxes my mouth open with a desperation I've never experienced before! Once he succeeds to open my mouth he darts his tongue in and out mirroring another familiar motion.

The intensity of his assault on my mouth leaves me breathless and turns my legs to jelly. The sensations he is evoking make me putty in his hands as his mouth explores the depth of my mouth. His hands on the carry out an exploration of their own as unbeknown to me he has lifted and sat me on the work bench. Having pushed my legs apart his body is now nestled snugly between them and we are attached by our mouths. His hands push my dress up my legs, over my bum only stopping to gather at my waist. Eyes still closed and mouth under assault, I vaguely feel two soft yet determined hands slide under the dress and onto my skin. My insides burn with passion as he stops momentarily to knead my flat tummy gently. I writhe in anticipation as his hands begin travelling higher and higher and higher. A guttural moan escapes my mouth as a storm of sensations begins to engulf my body.

He gets closer and closer to my orbs, which incidentally are aching, straining, pushing hard against the restraint of my dress, bra for his attention! My core also throbs with want and sensing my need, he rubs his leg against me to give me some relief! But that only ignites the fire more!

I want to be rid of these restraints! Breaking off from his lips reluctantly I yank my dress up and off in one smooth pull. My tights are next.

Now I am clad only in my underwear! All inhibitions gone. Aching throbbing panting for him I verbalise my need to him.

Raman make love to me NOW!

Here?

Yes here!

Sure?

Yes yes oh yes Sure as hell! Here! 😉 😉
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Devani another masterpiece of writing super hot dear. I thought the way you talk about Ishu she had self control very well but I fell she herself ask for it.😳😳😳
lovablelove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This was as usual again a Fab one! Do continue soon,m aching to read their love making! Especially how u r going to describe that.PM me if possible!
sweet_menu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
obviously we need next part.. its too sensuous..
BunnyObodhro368 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update
But I love the ones in which they r husband and wife more when u reveal it right in the end :D
arnavkidevani thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra368

Loved the update

But I love the ones in which they r husband and wife more when u reveal it right in the end :D

Thanks for your comments and liking my story! 😊
arnavkidevani thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_menu

obviously we need next part.. its too sensuous..

Haha ok will post another part later today 😉
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Romantic update,u want to kill me half now and later half aa,kill me completly with romantic update.;-)continue soonEdited by janani_divan - 8 years ago
arnavkidevani thumbnail

Originally posted by: janani_divan

Romantic update,u want to kill me half now and later half aa,kill me completly with romantic update.;-)continue soon

Lol no darling I don't want to kill you at all!! Who will read my updates then? 😆
It's just Ishra! Their chemistry kills us all! 😛