Users

Frequent Posters

basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Hinal! 

:D 

That was absolutely wonderful - so nice of you to bring Karan and Dimpy as the emotional anchors for the both of them.. really nice touch. Now waiting to see what role they play. Pray pray pray NB reads this and has a brainwave of actually utilising the beautiful characters of the two best friends! 

Thanks so much for the update.. it was really sweet! :) 

Heeey!!
(btw, don't kill me..  but I'm not sure if I know your name yet :s
Sukhs is your nickname, but is roneeta your name?)
๐Ÿ˜ณ  Just wondering :P

Anyway, coming back to this response
Thank you soo much :D
That really means so much to me!!
I'm glad you are liking that I included them
I'm not as old as Nachiket and Rags (actually I'm probably less than even half their age ๐Ÿ˜†) but I've had friends help me through some of the hardest times I've went through so far
And if they were such close friends, I'm sure they had that bond between them
So I had to include them as integral characters in the story!

Thanks once again!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
iamcurious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely!

This did make up for the short update. From the emotional breakdown to happy past good one ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I loved this line for the subconscious correction by Nachiket, "She knew I loved... love her, then how could she even doubt me?"

Good to see Karan and Dimpy play good friends here.

Write more...aage aage...jaldi! ๐Ÿ˜†

Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
this was a wonderful seriesโญ๏ธ
loved the portrayal and description of the characters and their emotions๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
also liked that it was quite realistic๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
the addition of karan-dimpy was sweet... i really enjoyed them๐Ÿ˜ƒ

you're such a talented writer๐Ÿ‘
thank you for the pms
take care
basket_101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iamcurious

Lovely!

This did make up for the short update. From the emotional breakdown to happy past good one ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I loved this line for the subconscious correction by Nachiket, "She knew I loved... love her, then how could she even doubt me?"

Good to see Karan and Dimpy play good friends here.

Write more...aage aage...jaldi! ๐Ÿ˜†

Hey!! 
Thank you soo much ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  Glad I could make up for it.  That really was a 2 minute read ๐Ÿ˜†
They will play the type of role real friends play in a person's life, unlike how useless they are in the show nowadays -_-

๐Ÿ˜†  2 essays due.  uske baad promise :D
Thanks once again! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
basket_101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rozy77

this was a wonderful seriesโญ๏ธ
loved the portrayal and description of the characters and their emotions๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
also liked that it was quite realistic๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
the addition of karan-dimpy was sweet... i really enjoyed them๐Ÿ˜ƒ

you're such a talented writer๐Ÿ‘
thank you for the pms
take care

Hey thank you so much!! :D
I'm really glad you think so ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I won't lie, I'm turned off by the show at this point.  But the concept has so much potential, that I couldn't help but turn this into how I think the show could have gone.  ๐Ÿ˜›

Thanks once again :D
And My pleasure for the PMs ๐Ÿ˜ณ
basket_101 thumbnail
Hey Guys!
I'm back with another part :)
It's not a long one, but better than that one time ๐Ÿ˜†
Hope you guys like it.
I was relying on the flashback to give me an understanding of why the divorce happened, but things ended up being much different than what I expected.
So that kind of went down the drain.  But anyway...  I hope I can salvage my imagination through this story :)

Here it goes:

Amaranthine Hope Part 5

"Neil, stop crying.  Tell me what happened!!" Dimpy spoke, as she held onto me.

"She was lying this whole time Dimpy.  The whole time!  Even after knowing how hurt I felt!  How could she do this to me Dimpy?  How could she?"  I said in between my sobs.  I felt almost defeated.  I was taken aback to a similar moment in time several years; I shrugged out of the hug.  I wasn't going to let her, Ragini Patel, affect me anymore.  I was done with her chapter now, and, this time, for forever.  It was time I move on, for real.

I won't leave and let her off easy.  No.  She's going to go through all that I went through!  But even worse.  I will actually move on.

I was determined to hurt her the way she hurt me.  All those years ago, when she accused me of doing something I hadn't, I felt weak and helpless.  I did now as well, but I was a changed man.  Wiping away my tears with my hands, I let out a small smile.  Having lived through so much already, there was nothing worse that could happen anyway.

Just then, Nivedita joined me in the kitchen.

"Do you want me to pack...," but I interrupted her.  "I'm not going anywhere Nivedita.  We are getting engaged this week," I told her.

"But Neil," I heard Dimpy say in the background.  I didn't wait for her to finish.  I knew what I had to do.

-

"Dimpy!!!" Karan screamed into the phone.  "Come here in Ragini's room.  Right now!!!"

Dimpy rushed to the room, to witness Ragini in tears and a smiling Karan.

"Karan, why are you smiling?  And why is she crying?  What's going on??" she questioned.

Ragini walked to her slowly, and took her hands in hers.

"I'm...  I'm soo sorry Dimpy!" Ragini finally voiced herself as she took Dimpy in a hug.  "I don't know how I could be that stupid to break our relationship because of another broken one.  You guys were my friends even before Nachiket and I got together.  I had no right to do so, and I'm really so sorry!"

Dimpy smiled through her tears, happy that Ragini had finally accepted their friendship whole-heartedly.  It was true, she was heart-broken when she found out that Nachiket and Ragini had decided to split up, but what hurt her even more was when Ragini disappeared from their lives without even as much as a goodbye.  She was hurt as a friend, but Karan...  He felt almost betrayed.  She had seen him miss Ragini and cry in her memories.  She had almost felt jealous of the bond between them at a point in time.  Before Karan had proposed to her at least.  He was not ready to believe that Ragini had chosen to bid adieu to their friendship, just because he was also close with her hus-...  No, ex-husband.

But now, now things were finally going the way they should have, even then.  She hadn't forgotten how angry she was with Ragini for being so immature.

That being said, who knew how important friendship was for the four of them better than Dimpy.  She chose to forgive and forget.  She had seen too much, been through too much to carry that hurt and pain along with her.

"It's okay Ragini.  Forget about the past!  We have a long life in front of us to think about.  The four...," she paused before continuing.  "Well at least the three of us," she added on dejectedly.

"The four of us Dimpy!" Ragini insisted, with a teary smile.

Dimpy looked to Karan, who in response flashed a smirk that reminded her of their college days when he would convince her for one of his silly plans.  She returned his smile with a hopeful one, as Karan came and engulfed his two special ladies in a big hug.

-

"You know Ragini, he's planning to get eng...," but before Dimpy could even finish her sentence, we saw Nachiket storming into my room with an unusually big smile.

"Oh good, you are all here.  I'll just tell you together then."

"Tell us what?" I asked.

He shot me a pointed look, but I didn't back away either, maintaining our eye contact.

"I'm officially inviting you to my engagement with Nivedita," he said with exuberance, as he snaked his arm around Nivedita's waist who was standing beside him.

I smiled back at him, "Oh we will definitely be there Nachiket."

"Actually it's Neil," the woman beside him spoke.

"The man I know is Nachiket, not Neil.  But don't worry, you'll soon realize that.  Most likely...," I took a pause and stepped right in front of Nachiket.  "... before your marriage," I finished off before walking away.

I was confident that I'd be able bring back my Nachiket.  Because after all these years, one thing I've realized is that I will never be able to move on.  And now, I know he won't either.

So Mr. Nachiket Khanna, it's on

---

The End

So.. How'd you guys find it?? :)
Don't forget to like the very first post if you want PMs.
Take care <3

Hinal ๐Ÿ˜ณ
RaginiJoshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh my god! Such awesome piece of work! Just read all the parts in one go and found them veryyy awesome! Please continue entertaining us! Kudos ๐Ÿ‘
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Now this si how I like it. This is how it should happen.
The reconciliation of Ragini with Dimpy & Karan is what i cherish. they should include this in the Show as well.

This is beautiful.

Now, please update the next part. I have such a  huge smile on my face. 
sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update 
update soon next part 
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hinal! 
This is lovely :) 
Love the confidence on her part and the fact that she's not apologetic about the situation.. Go get him Ragini.. Though I get a feeling she won't need to try too hard :) 

Write soon!