Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iamcurious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Over?! πŸ˜²

But this was good. His anger is quite justified, itna sab ho gaya fir bhi he wished she'd come to stop him just once...I mean how can one hurt a man who is so much in love with you.
How? HOW? H.O.W? πŸ˜† (EK style)

Kindly follow the story line that YOU have in mind irrespective of what we want to see. You have conceived the idea and story so you know better what the characters should say or do. And its all good, so please continue writing asap. 😊

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yes, Hinal.. write write :D 
basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: iamcurious

Over?! πŸ˜²

But this was good. His anger is quite justified, itna sab ho gaya fir bhi he wished she'd come to stop him just once...I mean how can one hurt a man who is so much in love with you. 
How? HOW? H.O.W? πŸ˜† (EK style)

Kindly follow the story line that YOU have in mind irrespective of what we want to see. You have conceived the idea and story so you know better what the characters should say or do. And its all good, so please continue writing asap. πŸ˜Š

Heey!

Yeaa, whoopsies.  That was really short β˜ΊοΈ
πŸ˜†

I'm glad you liked it!
Loool!  EK maa ki jai ho πŸ˜†

And thank you!!  That really means a lot to me!
I'm going to start doing that now.  

You guys are so supportive!
Thanks to each and every one of you!!!
πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Yes, Hinal.. write write :D 

Next one will most likely be up by the end of today or tomorrow 
I know the last part doesn't count as an actual part so for that reason, I want to have one up soon as well πŸ˜†
basket_101 thumbnail
Hey Guys!
So firstly, I want to apologize for the previous part.
It was remarkably short, I know πŸ˜†
Although there is an underlying reason: I love drabbles.
I have written a lot of drabbles for other shows, and so I think that got carried on over here too :P

Anyway, thank you so much for all the lovely comments and encouragement
Here is the next part as promised :)
It's not too long, but a decent length I'd say.
I will try to post regularly, but the length will stay around here, so hopefully that's okay with you guys.

So here goes the part:

Amaranthine Hope Part 4

I went to the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee.  My head was pounding after that little altercation I just had.  How easy was it for her to say that I couldn't understand?  How could she even think that it was easy for me?  To stay away from my wife.  To stay away from my children.  To give up my life here because I couldn't bear to live here anymore without her.

Pulling one of those bar stools out, I sat on the island as I held the coffee mug securely between my hands.  My ice cold hands needed warmth.

I sat there, stirring the coffee a little, but with no intentions of drinking it.  I recalled what happened just a few moments ago.  My heart dropped at the mere recollection.

Her words rang around in my head.

I had my reasons Nachiket.  And you know that VERY well!

Back in college, I would be flattered by the attention that I received from the beautiful ladies, as I used to call them.  It was a part of growing up.  I was a normal teenager who liked the attention.  But how was I to know that that would come back to bite me in the future?  She knew I loved... love her, then how could she even doubt me?

My shoulders hung in defeat.  I actually thought I had a chance to make everything alright again.  But I was losing hope.  Tears dropped silently down my face, as if to expose my vulnerability.

I was about to wipe them off when I felt a hand do that for me instead.  I turned around, to see the one person I knew I could count on.  I let her arms take me in as I sat there crying in anger at my fate.

-

I stood here, absolutely numb.  Rooted to the spot.

This wasn't supposed to turn out like this.  I was supposed to stop him from becoming someone else's.  And what did I do?  I ended up pushing him so hard he is going away from my life entirely.

My knees collapsed and forced me to the ground.  I felt my ankle twist, but that pain was incomparable to what I felt in my heart.

I didn't want to hurt you Nachiket.  I really didn't.  I wish you knew that.

I replayed our conversation a million times in my head.  How I could have prevented this from happening.  How I could have prevented other things from happening.  But what was the use of doing so.  It wasn't like I could go back in time and fix everything.

Tears ran down my face, and unlike what I would do usually, I let them be.  I refused to fall weak in front of anyone, but at this moment, I didn't have it in me to fight these tears.  Years of loneliness and pain was flowing through these emotions; I couldn't hold it in anymore.

And then he came along, just like our old times.  He helped me up and took me to the kitchen for some coffee.

---

"But Rags, you love him!  You should trust him!"

"You don't understand Karan.  He's always flaunting how many "chicks" throw themselves at him, knowing very well how jealous I feel."

I crossed my arms; all this was getting tiring.

--

I laughed at the sight in front of me.

"Dimpy...  Have you ever noticed just how red Rags looks when she's jealous?"

"Oh Chiku, don't you dare give yourself that much importance okay?" Ragini commented.

She smirked, very well knowing just how much I hated that nickname.  She high-fived Karan...  tujhe toh main baadmein dekhlunga Karan.

--

"But seriously you guys, stop fighting!" Karan spoke up.

"Rags, you know Chi... okay Nachiket (she finally said after the dangerous glare Nachiket threw at her) loves you, he's just trying to make you more jealous because of the idiot that he is!" Dimpy added.  "And Nachiket, why are you bothering Rags so much yaar?  You know how jealous she gets!"

I looked away from him as he came near me.  He kissed my cheek and surprised me with a wink.  "I love you Rags," was all he said, but it brought out the smile effortlessly.  I punched him slightly before I hugged him, snaking my arms around his shoulders.

"I love you too... Chikuuu"

---

Even then we needed others in our lives to help us through our problems.  Maybe I should...  Ask...  Them.

I felt ashamed at this moment for having given up on this friendship just because of my failed relationship with him.  But I was determined to not make another mistake again.  I hugged him tight in the midst of our walk to the kitchen.

"I need you Karan.  I need you and Dimpy!"

--
The End

Sooo.
How'd you guys find it?
:)
Likes/comments always appreciated :D

And also,
like the very first post on the first page if you would like to receive PMs for updates!

Take care <3

Lots of love,
Hinal πŸ˜³
Edited by basket_101 - 9 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Aww, such a sweet update.
Will comment in details ltr.

At work 
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hinall! You scared me, but it was a flashback. Yay!
Chikuu?? XD LOL Anybody will get upset upon hearing this name.
Aww i think everybody in this forum if not NeiRa fan, they have to be karan and dimpy's admirers! Sadly there is no story on them but hey we don't need them, we have talented star writer like you!
It was super sweet and amazing. Based on love anger and friendship! I loved the ending, when ragini hugged karan and thought something goood in her life _/\_
Lovelyy it was ^___^

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hinal! 
:D 

That was absolutely wonderful - so nice of you to bring Karan and Dimpy as the emotional anchors for the both of them.. really nice touch. Now waiting to see what role they play. Pray pray pray NB reads this and has a brainwave of actually utilising the beautiful characters of the two best friends! 

Thanks so much for the update.. it was really sweet! :) 
basket_101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Aww, such a sweet update.

Will comment in details ltr.

At work 

Thank you!! :D

Will be waiting, take your time πŸ˜›
basket_101 thumbnail

Thank youu! πŸ˜³
basket_101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhimathur

Hinall! You scared me, but it was a flashback. Yay!
Chikuu?? XD LOL Anybody will get upset upon hearing this name.
Aww i think everybody in this forum if not NeiRa fan, they have to be karan and dimpy's admirers! Sadly there is no story on them but hey we don't need them, we have talented star writer like you!
It was super sweet and amazing. Based on love anger and friendship! I loved the ending, when ragini hugged karan and thought something goood in her life _/\_
Lovelyy it was ^___^

Surbhii :D
Heyy!
Awwh πŸ˜†

And yea, I had to think of something peculiar and tacky for him :P
Thank you sooo much :D
I'm glad you thought so!
I want Dimpy and Karan to come together and make a plan for them.  SO you shall see lots more of that πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks a lottt!!!

Huge compliment πŸ˜³

Takecareee <3