Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: poetic

Hinal, thanks for the update first. A πŸ€— to you.  Thaanks!!  

But this was damn short πŸ˜• Chalo, koi naa ...  I know it was.. Whoops.  Actually i didn't realize it was this short until after I posted it.  But to be honest, I was just really unsure about how to take the story forward.  So I wanted to see some reactions to this just so I know what people are thinking.

coming to the update itself, this is very good. I am expecting this kind of altercations when the truth comes out. Both of them have their reasons and they are pretty justified in their own space. But I don't want either to back off this time,
Neither do I.  I want them to blow their steam off.  To scream, to cry, to fight.  But to let it all out.
Things can't be expected to sort out by themselves

We don't know what happened then; but this time, they should fight for each other. 

Also, I don't want FL to go with him to NYC.  Oh trust me, that's the last thing I would do πŸ€£

Chalo, next update plan karo ASAP πŸ˜†
I shall try!!! :D  Hopefully very soon considering this was a very very very short updateπŸ˜†

Thaaank you Rachna!!
Also thank you for your patience! πŸ˜³
basket_101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhimathur

Hinalll! Watsupp?  Heyyy Surbhi!!  Nothing much, hbu??

This was a very veryyy nicee update! Except being a short one :p  Yeaa, sorry about that :$  Didn't realize itna chotu sa part likha hai maine πŸ˜†

But its okay, it was awesome anyways! Lol ppl fight with some sticks and guns but these two fight with their ego's! Idiots!  Right?  Itna ego bhi theek nahi hai 

I really loved those silent moments when she came forward and he stepped back, he went into the room in hoping for her to come after him, those scenes were beautifully explained.  πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

The dialogues were justfied for both of them, she was explaining and he was disappointed, they were so hurt still didn't drop their ego.  I'm glad you thought so!
I was a little hesitant with this part, but I'm glad it wasn't as out-of-character as I thought it may appear

This was awesome hinall, it had a direct link to the last part, everything going smooth, i only wished that it was longer but anything is okay for me until it has substance, and this part had. 
Thank you soo much! :D  I promise next part will be of decent size πŸ˜³

So don't worry, just start writing haha and yea that ekta kapoor joke was hillarious even i don't want you to become that XD

Can you imagine?  πŸ˜†  It'd be so frustrating by the end hahaa

And yes one thing i wanna say, if in case you're just confused about the story, big length or so many parts doesn't appeal the readers, just story does and you're going the right way, just pen down what you think is right ad would do justice to it :)
Thanks a lot!  Seriously!  That means a lot to me!
I'm always wondering what readers will think, whether they'll like it or not.  So this is very encouraging to read! πŸ˜³

Bahut likh liyaaa man, shit i bored you :X  No way!  Your comments never bore me!  And I guarantee they never will in the future either πŸ˜ƒ

Haha dekhaa tumhari update short thi par mere comment ki length wohi thi *smirk*
For real, your comment is longer than my update πŸ˜†

Just woke up dude haaha let me freshen up! Cyaaa :*
Thanks sooo much once again πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ <3

basket_101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshniki

very nice Sorry.  <3

Thank you!!
And heh.  why are you apologizing??? πŸ˜•
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! 
So nice!! 

But as Rachna said, so so short.. 
I wanted more more more more more more .. sorry but I am really greedy for good writing.. heheheh 

Thanks so much for writing.. 
good that Nachiket will not give in to her just because he knows the truth.. she needs to conquer her ego and find a way back to him now.. loving it! :) 
sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice 
update soon 
d3c3nt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautifully written, but short.  So i read and re-read all the parts.
Keep Writing.
basket_101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

OMG! 

So nice!! 

But as Rachna said, so so short.. 
I wanted more more more more more more .. sorry but I am really greedy for good writing.. heheheh 

Thanks so much for writing.. 
good that Nachiket will not give in to her just because he knows the truth.. she needs to conquer her ego and find a way back to him now.. loving it! :) 

Heyy!!  Thaanks :D
πŸ˜†  Yea I know this was really really short πŸ˜›
Emotional writing comes easy to me, but it is draining because I literally go through the whole thing in my head as each character so I can justify it well
So it takes forever, and after sad scenes, my mood goes down as well πŸ˜†

And yes, that's what I want to show.  It's true that she has made a mistake with the lying.
We as the audience of the show know how hurt Nachiket was when he found out and believed that she had moved on.  Now she needs to realize that she hurt him, and make up for it.
And then somewhere along there, even their past should reconcile.

So I have a plan of action for this to become a short story.  Let's see how that goes

Pakka promise next part will be longer πŸ˜³
basket_101 thumbnail

Thank you!!
Will do πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: d3c3nt

Beautifully written, but short.  So i read and re-read all the parts.

Keep Writing.

Thank you so much! πŸ˜³
I apologize for the length, but it was a needed one for me. 
I love drabbles and I think that's why this one came out as such πŸ˜†
But next one will definitely be longer :)
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: basket_101

Heyy!!  Thaanks :D
πŸ˜†  Yea I know this was really really short πŸ˜›
Emotional writing comes easy to me, but it is draining because I literally go through the whole thing in my head as each character so I can justify it well
So it takes forever, and after sad scenes, my mood goes down as well πŸ˜†

And yes, that's what I want to show.  It's true that she has made a mistake with the lying.
We as the audience of the show know how hurt Nachiket was when he found out and believed that she had moved on.  Now she needs to realize that she hurt him, and make up for it.
And then somewhere along there, even their past should reconcile.

So I have a plan of action for this to become a short story.  Let's see how that goes

Pakka promise next part will be longer πŸ˜³

Yes.. she must at least know the extent of his suffering! 

I understand, take your time πŸ˜Š
basket_101 thumbnail

Thank youu! πŸ˜³
Previous
1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15
Next