Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

d3c3nt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Beautiful, hope we can get to see something like this onscreen.
Do continue.

iamcurious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
To start of I like the title, very nice. πŸ‘πŸΌ

A wonderful start. And Nachiket swearing is not at all out of place, even the most composed person will fail to control his anger if it comes to something that belongs to him and Only him. Its his love after all. So perfect. πŸ‘

I may sound a little partial (coz Neil cannot be wrong for meπŸ˜†)  but I feel Ragini's justification is not convincing (in the show at least, in this story am sure you have a strong reasoning) . If you want to prove your love there are many ways other than hurting him. Dukhti nas pe haath rakhna kaha ki samajdaari hai? πŸ˜†

Just my opinion huh. But I like this Neil in your story too. 😳

Please continue soon. 😊
Edited by iamcurious - 9 years ago
basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: alia.kapoor

it was sooo gooodd!! pls continue

Thank youu!
Will try to write the next part very soon πŸ˜ƒ
basket_101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abcd89

very well nice writing please do more offen

Thank you soo much!!
I'll try my best !! πŸ˜ƒ
basket_101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Aww Hinal, this is such a magnificent update πŸ‘πŸΌ Thank you soo much!!

SO appropriate and so much needed for both of them. How I wish the confession about the truth is this simple and effective.  I hope so too!  And I hope the scene comes soon, because I'm getting frustrated with how far the lie is going now.

These are the reactions that I hope to see in N when the truth comes out. The utter hopelessness, the frustration, the anger, and the sadness on knowing that R has been waiting for him all this while, and has never stopped loving him.  I agree!  As happy as he will be upon hearing that, they need to make sure it's not a sappy scene, and that they keep his characterization in mind.

And I don't find the cursing out of place. I like the fact that both NR are portrayed as normal human beings, and not some mahaan aatma. So this does blend well, as per me.  Thanks :D  That's the reason behind including it.  He's a sorted person, but even the most sorted person has a limit, which I think is very important to show in such scenarios.

I am eagerly awaiting for the next part Sweetie ... hope you won't make us wait for long. πŸ˜Š
Awwh thank you so much! πŸ˜³  Will be working on the next part soon, so it should be up soon :)

basket_101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Hinal!!  Heyy!

Big hug to you for continuing your story and it is all the more lovely because we're moving to the stage of unraveling in the actual story itself... 
Thaank youuu! πŸ˜ƒ  Oh I'm waiting to actually see all this confrontation play out on the show itself πŸ˜ƒ 

Loved it.. The vulnerability and confusion Nachiket was going through was so refreshing. In my mind I've never imagined him as confused or at conflict with his emotions when he conflicts her but this was beautiful :)  Thank youuu, hehe.  I guess for me, I see him as a vulnerable person who is very emotional, despite showing off a strong personality.  So I wanted him to feel confused; whether he should be angry or sad. 

The swearing was not unnatural.. Please do continue soon!   Will try to continue soon :D

basket_101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: d3c3nt

Beautiful, hope we can get to see something like this onscreen.

Do continue.

Thank you soo much!! :D
That's a huge compliment! πŸ˜³
basket_101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iamcurious

To start of I like the title, very nice. πŸ‘πŸΌ  Thank you!  It took me longer to select a title than it did to write the part πŸ˜†

A wonderful start. And Nachiket swearing is not at all out of place, even the most composed person will fail to control his anger if it comes to something that belongs to him and Only him. Its his love after all. So perfect. πŸ‘  Thank you!! πŸ˜ƒ  I'm glad I was able to stay true to the characterization.  His complexity makes me want to write more on it, yet I get anxious considering I don't like writing AU stories :P

I may sound a little partial (coz Neil cannot be wrong for meπŸ˜†)  but I feel Ragini's justification is not convincing (in the show at least, in this story am sure you have a strong reasoning) . If you want to prove your love there are many ways other than hurting him. Dukhti nas pe haath rakhna kaha ki samajdaari hai? πŸ˜†

πŸ˜›  It's all good.  I totally understand.  And I don't agree with her justification either!  I honestly didn't know how to justify her decision so I took it from the show.  But then I made the memory up so I could somehow show her side as to why it bothered so much.  Regardless, I hope this stupid lie drama is done with so the show can depict some real progress.

Just my opinion huh. But I like this Neil in your story too. 😳  To each his own so no worries about that at all :)

Please continue soon. 😊
I will try to write the next bit soon! :)

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Absolutely right.. in fact, he is more vulnerable than Ragini in my eyes and that makes him all the more adorable 😳😳
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Actually I find both of them vulnerable.
Had they not loved each other so madly and totally, they wouldn't have been so bitter. And so unforgiving, sometimes.

Their undying love just got translated into that bitterness and hatred.

Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15
Next