Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: taramira

Getting an F from Appa

SUBBU and his mom selling an armpit..
I love the way you write, couldn't stop laughing.
But over all it was such a sweet update. Simple II reliving the hurt she felt and so thankful for her Rakshasan for being there. 
Interspersed with hindi film songs...II thinking that she will never be able to hate RB..just killed me.
RB on the other hand knows something is wrong, but of course doesn't want to push it and the kissing Him as a way to thank and be assured that he is there simply blew me away...thanks NISHA.
No Tylenol would do for me what SOSY does. 

BOld πŸ‘πŸ‘
See, Sosy can cure sickness of any sort πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Highlight : I know!!! That FLY (🀣), has he ever had such an impact as the dude?? I really wonder...I think she was simply attracted, infatuated to his knowledge and his love for Hindi songs πŸ˜•
BOLD - DOES HE πŸ˜²
I so so so so want him to ask her if she ever said that to her parents and want to see the reply..i want him to KNOW that she has a very special place reserved for him πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

If he asks that question directly, she will for sure lie... Unless he asks at a vulnerable moment when she is so lost that she doesnt realize that she is laying bare her emotions... Maybe it will be an amma-R&B moment?? Amma could thank him for the happiness peace content n glow she sees on her daughter n tells him that her daughter was right that noone will ever be like him... He is like no other for her
Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The amount of emotions going through II'S mind when she is leaving from the place...loved it nisha
How difficult it would be for her when subbu had left but now that she is settled and happily married she actually wanted subbu and his mother to know that look u left me midway bt it is not the end of the world..I've married someone better than ur son and he has loved me fully and accepted me as it is...
R& B knew that something is wrong and he could sense it but I guess he wants II to tell it to him herself and nt force her on saying it..will be interesting to see how he handles her with his actions bcoz bolega to nahi kuch wo...
This has to be one of d best update nisha and I loved d song u used!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: harshita27

If he asks that question directly, she will for sure lie... Unless he asks at a vulnerable moment when she is so lost that she doesnt realize that she is laying bare her emotions... Maybe it will be an amma-R&B moment?? Amma could thank him for the happiness peace content n glow she sees on her daughter n tells him that her daughter was right that noone will ever be like him... He is like no other for her

Umm..true that!! She might try to dodge the whole conversation and will start crying silently in a room πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
I so want Amma-RB moment...Amma trying to tell him...rather make him understand what happiness her daughter has received after a year of grief πŸ˜­
I want him to ask such questions in bed πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. She can never escape 
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshita27

A mix of both Amma-R&B moment and II fessing up perhaps.πŸ˜•
Edited by Seriousreader - 9 years ago
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Slowly and steadily, surely and definitely, girte parte...RB and II

Hum tere bin ab reh nahi sakte
Tere bina kya wajood mera 

Tujhse juda gar ho jaayenge
Toh khud se hi ho jaayenge judaa

Kyunki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi ab tum hi ho
Chain bhi, mera dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho

Tera mera rishta hai kaisa
Ik pal door gawara nahi
Tere liye har roz hai jeete
Tujh ko diya mera waqt sabhi
Koi lamha mera na ho tere bina
Har saans pe naam tera
Seriousreader thumbnail

Slowly and steadily, surely and definitely, girte parte...RB and II

Hum tere bin ab reh nahi sakte
Tere bina kya wajood mera 

Tujhse juda gar ho jaayenge
Toh khud se hi ho jaayenge judaa

Kyunki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi ab tum hi ho
Chain bhi, mera dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho

Tera mera rishta hai kaisa
Ik pal door gawara nahi
Tere liye har roz hai jeete
Tujh ko diya mera waqt sabhi
Koi lamha mera na ho tere bina
Har saans pe naam tera

You are feeling better nowπŸ˜ƒ
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seriousreader

You are feeling better nowπŸ˜ƒ

Not totally, but completely bowled over by emotions. Face hot, head hurting but a sweet II and RB ache. I think the sickness is making me OTT senti. But thanks for asking. Looks like this group has become some sort of therapy session for all of us. 
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I read the update 3 times... I feel like crying as if R&B has left me!!!! This is unfair!! N unhealthy attachment😲 I think i'll have to not get so attached to the characters n their thoughts πŸ˜”
Seriousreader thumbnail

Not totally, but completely bowled over by emotions. Face hot, head hurting but a sweet II and RB ache. I think the sickness is making me OTT senti. But thanks for asking. Looks like this group has become some sort of therapy session for all of us. 

God bless all!