Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I have no words to say...I loved the last one a lott and i felt something special in this one which i never felt till now in this SoSy journey...you should never stop writing...you are absolutely awesome in writing...thank you again...
Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Prancing Horses and Retrospect : Dil vich thand pay gayi to see both the son-mom duo get the shocker of their lives seeing II happilly married to R&B the same Bhalla whom your son keeps roaming around wagging his tail like a pet. befits them. N I say this not becuase they hurt my 2nd favourite fictional character (ny guesses who bagged the 1st spot๐Ÿ˜‰) but coz I strongly feel people like these who betray gals at the altar(especially citing some foolish reason as an excuse) should actually be publically punished. It's high time that we woman stop feelng sorry and brood on what has happened to us and stand up and show these scumbags their true places.

I strongly believe in Karma and my belief comes from experience.I would love to see Amma and Appa coming to know about this encounter with Subbu n Subbus' mom from the Mami. Lets put kala tikka on II and R&B kisi ki nazar na lage in dono ko.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Nisha the choice of song in Retrospect was so very apt. One of my all time favourites.

Aww II is truely, madly, deeply in Love with R&B ๐Ÿ˜ณand just can't fathom a life w/o him. She is in constant fear of if he also leaves her which is just gnawing her. That hug and kiss were so cute.Not only R&B but we reader too were taken by surprise but loved it. I so want R&B to realise her insecurities and putting them to rest. 

and R&B's 'II...whats going on' just killed me again. He's such a sweeto yaar. He knows something is definitely wrong and I want him to go2 d root of this in his R&B style and comfort his II.
Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
-Edited by Neha07 - 9 years ago
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What a flurry of emotions you have stirred up Nisha! I read the update listening to the song in the background. Kis mod pe laa diya tumne, na soch sak te na kaam kar sakte. ๐Ÿ˜†

I agree, this is one of the best updates. It very simply stirs up feeling and thoughts and emotions that each person goes through. The inexplicable googlies of life ๐Ÿ˜Š
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
What a slap for subbu and his mother. Dil jo thandak padd gayi. They deserved to know.
Raman and ishuta deserve this and so much more. Ishita's unability to express her thanks to raman...is cute. Wonder how long she can supress it and not say it out loud ๐Ÿ˜†

Very cute. They are even more adorable as married couple
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

As much as I loved Subbu's pride being minced to a pulp in the last two parts, you tugged at my heartstrings with this one.๐Ÿ˜ญ

I just could feel all the emotions going through II. All the hurt, pain and heartburn that the creep and his conceited mother of his๐Ÿ˜ก had hurled at her time and again were wiped and soothed by just his mere presence by her side. Muaah Nisha! Thank you thank you for this moment. Just felt like hugging R&B.๐Ÿค— Don't worry sweetheart, he will never leave you.  Loved the way, the songs played in her mind , reflecting her thoughts and emotions. Beautiful!๐Ÿ‘

She showed him what it meant to her in her own sweet way, knocking the breath out of him. Oh, I just loved it, loved it!!! R&B had to say'WOW'!โ˜บ๏ธ

sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nisha this one was ๐Ÿ‘
Totally understand II's insecurities...but I think breakups/heartbreaks are really helpful they just make u so much stronger.(personal experience hai๐Ÿ˜‰)and like they say u only get what u truly deserve ..nd our II definitely didnt deserve that snob subbu๐Ÿ˜ก
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarsyed

Nisha this one was ๐Ÿ‘

Totally understand II's insecurities...but I think breakups/heartbreaks are really helpful they just make u so much stronger.(personal experience hai๐Ÿ˜‰)and like they say u only get what u truly deserve ..nd our II definitely didnt deserve that snob subbu๐Ÿ˜ก

Break up does make u stronger as long as it is between the two people and not the families. They are more painful if the whole wedding converstation starts between the families. 
sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Break up does make u stronger as long as it is between the two people and not the families. They are more painful if the whole wedding converstation starts between the families. 

Totally agreed...breakup/heartbreak se mera matlab shaadi se pehle hai yaar..not divorce nd all:-)
God forbid...I hv seen ppl Getting divorced nd worst affected r the kids...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow!!

I believe retrospect has received the MOST nighttime activity after Morse Code. 10 or so pages of discussions... there wont be a explicit heart to heart conversation... hes not the prying kind nor a Hindi film hero types.

SB's line stuck in my mind "he rescued her from a lifetime of lifeless living" SO TRUE! FANTASTIC!! Like Ashu said it was part gratitude for R&B part relief part moving on part letting go for her.

Subbu's Mom is a perfect middle class Iyer woman in every which way but is so vain and heartless and smug and rude. Subbu is a manipulative B---- who will do anything to get that promotion and that fancy apartment has no mind of his own.Yes she would have had a "perfect" life by marrying Subbu, perfect according to everybody else, because its everything IYER.

Bhallas are mired in scandal but they have not once humiliated her.
Her life will always be imperfect because she married R&B, a man with many prior relationships, a father in law with a sexual harassment case under his belt, YET she couldnt be more emotionally complete.
It all boils down to how and why we judge people I guess

Thats why I chose that song

"Tumse mili jo zindagi humne abhi boyi nahi"

The life I got from you, I haven't sown those seeds yet, I dont know if it will grow to be a plant or a sapling or a tree,(she firmly believes her marriage will be short lived) nor know if it will even bear flowers or fruit, but I DO KNOW you are the only one for me... the only thing I'll ever plant
Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago