Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This update , the second half of it is as special to me as the update where R&B tried talking to II on the metro , when he got her home on his Ma's barsi n when he proposed marriage to her... Its heart tugging, endearing but most importantly it shows how lost II is with her emotions... I hope n pray the dude for once doesnt let her be n gets it out from her about how badly affected she is by him n fears losing him... Will we need to wait until after a business trip for II to abandon her ego n just except infront of dude that it kills her to be away from him n she fears losing him?
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: charlie1950

Wen will they b in comfort zone with each
Other to discuss and say anything they want
ll still bear the pain of betrayal now that she is really in love with devil of her hubby
she is scared to loose him
Can the devil do something about her insecurities

Bold: I am sure he will...I am sure he sensed something...I am sure he will PROVOKE her to speak out and she will!! No she wont lie...Not this time...
I so want him to KANNA her this time and in PARIS 😳😳
Will we get to see that Author sahiba ??
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Happened to notice...
ALMOST 44k hits...👏
What has it been for the earlier ones ...I wonder.
We are only a little over the half-way mark yet!
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I would perhaps leave it as is. No amount of words can convey the depth that the eyes can convey or an action can convey. If II and R&B are indeed so connected, they would know. He would know and I think he does. And I simply love R&B for the depth he has.

That said, total kanna moments are boosters for us. 😊 So the author's call indeed.
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: EnVee

I would perhaps leave it as is. No amount of words can convey the depth that the eyes can convey or an action can convey. If II and R&B are indeed so connected, they would know. He would know and I think he does. And I simply love R&B for the depth he has.

That said, total kanna moments are boosters for us. 😊 So the author's call indeed.

Yeah...the icing on the cake😊
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita27

This update , the second half of it is as special to me as the update where R&B tried talking to II on the metro , when he got her home on his Ma's barsi n when he proposed marriage to her... Its heart tugging, endearing but most importantly it shows how lost II is with her emotions... I hope n pray the dude for once doesnt let her be n gets it out from her about how badly affected she is by him n fears losing him... Will we need to wait until after a business trip for II to abandon her ego n just except infront of dude that it kills her to be away from him n she fears losing him?

IKR!!
I totally loved it...
I can rant about this update to infinity 😭😭

Bold - I want him to do it Harshita...
NO .I think the honeymoon will do...She will , for sure, realise her importance in his life after she meets M there?bumps into her?
I dont know, I feel they are sure to have a looonnggg emotional rant on their trip!!! I want them to sort M ka chapter there , leave it for good in Paris and return 😕
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Bold: I am sure he will...I am sure he sensed something...I am sure he will PROVOKE her to speak out and she will!! No she wont lie...Not this time...
I so want him to KANNA her this time and in PARIS 😳😳
Will we get to see that Author sahiba ??

I love you ashu... I just demanded the kanna. Moment for this... I sooo want her to lay bare her heart n thoughts about what she went through with subbu's betrayal mostly because she hasnt spoken to anyone about it... N she should do it just to iterate the fact that subbu didnt have even an inch hold on her heart in comparison to this devil who now holds her heart n soul... He already knows from vandu that II said she wont marry ever if she doesnt marry him, he needs to understand how much emotional hold he has on her now.
Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Whats going on?" - I love this guy for saying these mere words...I dont know why!!! These words  of his just make me give him a bear hug 🤗🤗
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Getting an F from Appa
SUBBU and his mom selling an armpit..
I love the way you write, couldn't stop laughing.
But over all it was such a sweet update. Simple II reliving the hurt she felt and so thankful for her Rakshasan for being there. 
Interspersed with hindi film songs...II thinking that she will never be able to hate RB..just killed me.
RB on the other hand knows something is wrong, but of course doesn't want to push it and the kissing Him as a way to thank and be assured that he is there simply blew me away...thanks NISHA.
No Tylenol would do for me what SOSY does. 

Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita27

I love you ashu... I just demanded the kanna. Moment for this... I sooo want her to lay bare her heart n thoughts about what she went through with subbu's betrayal mostly because she hasnt spoken to anyone about it... N she should do it just to iterate the fact that subbu didnt have even an inch hold on her heart in comparison to this devil who now holds her heart n soul... He already knows from vandu that II said she wont marry ever if she doesnt marry him, he needs to understand how much emotional hold he has on her now.

Highlight : I know!!! That FLY (🤣), has he ever had such an impact as the dude?? I really wonder...I think she was simply attracted, infatuated to his knowledge and his love for Hindi songs 😕
BOLD - DOES HE 😲
I so so so so want him to ask her if she ever said that to her parents and want to see the reply..i want him to KNOW that she has a very special place reserved for him 😳😳😳