Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DesiUs_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Fab wedding and post wedding updates Nisha. Wedding updates are so graphical and detailed, I could almost feel the tiredness of Iyers and bhallas. Dude has proved he can endure anything for II.
You granted my wish. II called him Raman. It seems so common in high society culture to westernize  beautiful sanskrit names like Raman to R&B, Samyukta to Sam, Manya to Manny. Next they might start calling Lasya as lassie.
RB is indeed a lucifer. He extracted his due from II with interest in those 4 daysπŸ˜‰. He kept his promise to not get her pregnant right away😊 and he is sensitive enough to change the bed before he brought his wife to itπŸ‘. Now I have more hopes on their marriage than II. As you already mentioned, it is going to be a rocky road with different set of problems than normal middle class couple.
Hilarious that Appa almost called copsπŸ˜†. Wonder what he thought Raman did to his precious daughter 😊.
It is strange that Subbu did not get affected by the breakup as II did. Did he not love her at all? or was he intimidated by her personality and was looking for an opportunity to get out of it? He turned out to be pompous ass and II is better off without him.
RB did not reveal to II that he has no plans to settle in India. Or he might have changed it during wedding.Can't Imagine II in Paris. Hope he realizes that she belongs in India and is willing to share her with his family and her's.
Edited by DesiUs_fan - 9 years ago
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Oh God!
I so want to throw my arms around these two and hug them hard.

Lovable dude as  always.

II yaar 3 day boot camp ke baad she's made him the veteran say WOW!

Either because the kiss knocked his breath out or her vulnerability did.

He handed the bags to her... they were back to a strange unspoken discomfort... 
with crackling chemistry nevertheless but a unease... reminding her of the fragility of their marriage.
No money worries no health worries no job loss no family politics... but  pride, was greater than the sum of all four.

πŸ‘

That is good grade fiction Nisha!

Whatever their flaws - RnB is so non-judging and II so true to herself.

I hope these 2 remember that at their toughest times..

❀️ felt appreciation!

nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
fabulous chapter nisha...the songs, II thoughts...just so bful...full of emotions...she may not feel a thing for subbu but is affected by the betrayal...loved it...
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Tum India mein ho ya kisi aur continent mein?
U are awake routinely until 4 AM IST or 5 AM IST😲

Your reviews absolutely ROCK!!πŸ‘πŸ‘Aaj to treadmill mein dher saara padhne ko mila thanks to u😳

India mai hi ho...started writing it at 11...thought would complete by 1 max...but kaha...i ended up typing till 3...he he...
abhi toh adat ho gayi hai...der raat tak uthne ki...
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Subbu encounter - the first couple of updates - was fun...  itna to banta hai, after all that he has put II through.

The progress and the natural camaraderie in II and R&B relation is splendid...

Prancing Horse

We eloped - said II and Subbu believed it πŸ˜†...  II you are one helluva lucky girl that you were pushed off Subbus boat before it hit the shores.  You were saved from a lifetime of lifeless living

IMO I think subbu is done and dealt with. Scumbags like that need no further attention.

"He stood patiently as she organized her randomness" Beautiful lines ... it sets the pace in their married life. Loved it. Bet he can do it forever...and she can dwell in this comfort zone for ever...

Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Highlight : I know!!! That FLY (🀣), has he ever had such an impact as the dude?? I really wonder...I think she was simply attracted, infatuated to his knowledge and his love for Hindi songs πŸ˜•
BOLD - DOES HE πŸ˜²
I so so so so want him to ask her if she ever said that to her parents and want to see the reply..i want him to KNOW that she has a very special place reserved for him πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Ashu in reply to ur Q No R&B does not know that II had flaty told her parents that its either R&B or no1 else. Vandu had told this to Sam when they had come to visit II in MAlcha Marg on Wenesday morning and till now it's not known that whether Sam has shared this bit with R&B.

SunshineBliss thumbnail

Retrospect - OUTSTANDING Nisha.. This was absolutely splendid... without giving words to II's feelings...so much is conveyed...BEAUTIFUL!!

This is perhaps the first time II has laid claims over him, unabashed and sincere. Her fears will be put to rest when ??? don't know??  It is so not in R&B's nature to wheedle her to reveal her feelings...

At this stage R&B only knows something's amiss, but knows not what...  

Much as I would like him to hug II and shush her and take away all her fears, he may not actually say anything at all...  he is not good with words...  I don't know...  They are still new, very new to this marriage, yet to decode each other...   

Retrospect however was II all the way

She let go of Subbu a long time ago

When she saw Subbus wife , she  imagined it could have been her, had fate  not intervened.

She was pulled back from the brink of  loosing herself forever to mundane routine life ... It was a close call indeed.

She would have never ever known such intensity in love could ever exist in this her world

She would not have known such possessiveness

To her it is horrifyingly unimaginable 

It was sheer blessing that she found her anchor

R&B whom  she can' t do without now   

R&B whom she fears may not last forever, she is scared

and when words failed her expression  takes over

SunshineBliss thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue5sky

Oh God!

I so want to throw my arms around these two and hug them hard.

Lovable dude as  always.

II yaar 3 day boot camp ke baad she's made him the veteran say WOW!

Either because the kiss knocked his breath out or her vulnerability did.

He handed the bags to her... they were back to a strange unspoken discomfort... 
with crackling chemistry nevertheless but a unease... reminding her of the fragility of their marriage.
No money worries no health worries no job loss no family politics... but  pride, was greater than the sum of all four.

πŸ‘

That is good grade fiction Nisha!

Whatever their flaws - RnB is so non-judging and II so true to herself.

I hope these 2 remember that at their toughest times..

❀️ felt appreciation!

@bold- So well said! Perfectly phrased!
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Whats going on?" - I love this guy for saying these mere words...I dont know why!!! These words  of his just make me give him a bear hug πŸ€—πŸ€—

Yup...so true ashu ---  he so does need a hug for this... It takes the brooding edge off him and makes him more relate-able 
But these quiet horses are in a league of their own...they can surprise you one minute and make you want to butcher them the next
SheilaVj thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
S's Mom: ISHITA JUST TOLD ME her husband works in france... I told her about your "close friend" Mr Bhalla's son he owns a company correct?

S's Mom GAVE R&B a "Introduction to Bhalla wealth 101" she talked about the showrooms, the revenue and R&B's company 
(ALL SECOND HAND INFO PASSED ON BY SUBBU on evenings he returned from Excelsior)
 basically to insinuate to II that "there are many wealthy Punjabis, YOU did not marry one, MY SON is friends with one"

Subbu looked like he just smelled an armpit
Subbu: Amma THAT'S HIM!! I talk about him

S's Mom looked like she had smelled a arm pit  R&B held the elevator door open for all

πŸ‘πŸ‘epic!!!!!!!!!!🀣