Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
He wore his sun glasses and walked by her side  - I like such simple quiet gestures by guys!! I dont know why...I like them bas 😆😆
That fly again 🤣
Fly's mum 😲...Big fly is her name 🤣..S's Mom: ishita works as an accountant

B---CH? Ooops!! - 🤣🤣
Subbu looked like he just smelled an armpit
Subbu: Amma THAT'S HIM!! I talk about him

S's Mom looked like she had smelled a arm pit  - 🤣🤣🤣
Subbu and his Mom stood outside their door unable to get over the shock - I can so imagine the flies' mouths open and flies actually going in and out of their mouths 🤣
I totally loved the last part since they started for  II's...😭😭
Lyrics so so apt...her remorse, the betrayal she received, the way she was put down to undergo such emotional wreck 😭
Also, with RB by her side, the way she felt secure, safe...Her respect?love?for her husband intact?actually grew? She is so grateful to him that she LIED again 😆😆
Will he ever figure out what she has been through ?I am sure she will not tell anything, want him to understand and just assure her 🤗
He had taken his jacket and tie off at GM Mama's handing it to her... it was too hot for him - I like this gesture too...the sooo married couple like, the more "we are comfortable, she is my wife, he is my husband "like..I loved it 😳
And that intimacy and his reaction 😳😳
I am sure he will find out tonight 😃
Edited by Ashu25 - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taramira

I wonder sometimes though that will they ever talk about some of the things they felt for each other before they hitched. Like will II tell him ever what she went through after coming back devastated from Taj. Will be ever tell her how he went to sringeri temple to seek answers. some Thoughts and feelings are always extremely private however great a relationship you share with your partner, because you don't want to expose yourself to the other making you vulnerable and I think it will take both RB and II years before they can openly talk about their most private inner thoughts...or perhaps never. 

Ditto 😲😲
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taramira

I wonder sometimes though that will they ever talk about some of the things they felt for each other before they hitched. Like will II tell him ever what she went through after coming back devastated from Taj. Will be ever tell her how he went to sringeri temple to seek answers. some Thoughts and feelings are always extremely private however great a relationship you share with your partner, because you don't want to expose yourself to the other making you vulnerable and I think it will take both RB and II years before they can openly talk about their most private inner thoughts...or perhaps never. 

ditto 😲😲
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This chapter will forever be in my top 5

I am crying real tears for a fictional character

I know it sounds too filmy, she is not dying its not a tragedy or anything But II just made me cry

Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Agreed! Piercing is more likely...but why wait a month..why can't it be in France.

You never know!!!!!! 😉😉
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

I know it sounds too filmy, she is not dying its not a tragedy or anything But II just made me cry

I LOVED THE LAST PART!!!!!!
I know...The lyrics totally totally apt 👏👏👏
Its betrayal,grudge, gratitude, happiness, ALL IN ONE!!!!!
Loved it Nisha!!
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshita27

These two are soo not the ones that follow the beaten path... For the world theirs is a love marriage,forthem they are still trying to hide their love n their hesitation n expectation with each other is so much more than even a normal arranged match now. SoI wont be surprised if II lays bare her thoughts about how M n his relationship affects her... Maybe in paris?? Will she for once come clean that M or any of his ex is still a cause of concern for her?

Bold : I so want to see that happne!!
I want her to just RANT...I want him to assure her...
I dont know..I think its not so easy for her to lay these things before him..But I am sure she will...One day...
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Thank you for the cameo. A sentimental one.
But, I can't help but laugh when I visualise Subbu and his amma's expressions ...when they looked like they'd SMELT ARMPITS 😆. They're a NASTY PAIR.
Edited by Seriousreader - 9 years ago
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
From that point of her waiting for the elevators tothe end!!! You killed it Nisha... I cant explain what you showed there!! The dude needs to know... She should for once stop lying... I want a kanna moment... I demand one... Please let her speak what she felt... Maybe  not tell him directly that she'll not survive without him but something... You're the writer, am sure you get the drift of what I am asking... Those songs... Specially iss modd se jaate hain n katra katra songs are a few of my favs!!! Sooo beautiful... Can I give you a jhappi please?? I seriously want a kanna moment please??? Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
charlie1950 thumbnail
Wen will they b in comfort zone with each
Other to discuss and say anything they want
ll still bear the pain of betrayal now that she is really in love with devil of her hubby
she is scared to loose him
Can the devil do something about her insecurities