Software Symphony 9 Book Shelf Analogy on 144 - Page 65

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

I had recommended that song way back in Jan πŸ˜†. Love sugar these days along with love me like u do from Ellie Golding, everything it plays I think of II. Check the video of Sugar(Adam lvine looks handsome in suit)
Adam looks good ya!!!
I mean in all of the Maroon videos I had watched last night...
When that song was running, animals, I had visualized him to be RB sans tattoos though πŸ€£
Originally posted by Seriousreader

More EAR PIERCING vs. TATOOS. What's it gonna be?πŸ˜‰
No idea!!!!!
this guys will never get a tattoo...II may get a piercing 
I wonder sometimes though that will they ever talk about some of the things they felt for each other before they hitched. Like will II tell him ever what she went through after coming back devastated from Taj. Will be ever tell her how he went to sringeri temple to seek answers. some Thoughts and feelings are always extremely private however great a relationship you share with your partner, because you don't want to expose yourself to the other making you vulnerable and I think it will take both RB and II years before they can openly talk about their most private inner thoughts...or perhaps never. 
Originally posted by Ashu25

No idea!!!!!
this guys will never get a tattoo...II may get a piercing 
Agreed! Piercing is more likely...but why wait a month..why can't it be in France.

Agreed! Piercing is more likely...but why wait a month..why can't it be in France.
There is something about Malcha Marg that makes me imagine them there... I love Paris as a city... But it doesnt captivate my emotions like malcha marg does.. That house needs to witness these two grow as partners... Maybe under the monet he would discover the new piercing... N aftera while the baby news tooπŸ˜† II would kill me if she was real... But I doubt getting pregnant with their such frequent sexcapades has crossed her mind since Sunday!! πŸ˜†
Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by harshita27

There is something about Malcha Marg that makes me imagine them there... I love Paris as a city... But it doesnt captivate my emotions like malcha marg does.. That house needs to witness these two grow as partners... Maybe under the monet he would discover the new piercing... N aftera while the baby news tooπŸ˜† II would kill me if she was real... But I doubt getting pregnant with their such frequent sexcapades has crossed her mind since Sunday!! πŸ˜†
AVID thoughts😊
Edited by Seriousreader - 9 years ago
Originally posted by taramira

I wonder sometimes though that will they ever talk about some of the things they felt for each other before they hitched. Like will II tell him ever what she went through after coming back devastated from Taj. Will be ever tell her how he went to sringeri temple to seek answers. some Thoughts and feelings are always extremely private however great a relationship you share with your partner, because you don't want to expose yourself to the other making you vulnerable and I think it will take both RB and II years before they can openly talk about their most private inner thoughts...or perhaps never. 
These two are soo not the ones that follow the beaten path... For the world theirs is a love marriage,forthem they are still trying to hide their love n their hesitation n expectation with each other is so much more than even a normal arranged match now. SoI wont be surprised if II lays bare her thoughts about how M n his relationship affects her... Maybe in paris?? Will she for once come clean that M or any of his ex is still a cause of concern for her?
Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
Did Nisha indicate that there'd be another update this morning?πŸ˜•

On the left or right nostril?

Each ear has 3 piercings πŸ˜›

Nose ke liye... I'm thinking I'll get it on the right...
(not exactly sure if it has some significance)
Retrospect πŸ€—

They arrived at Gurumoorthy Mama's after 11:45, she had texted Amma that she will be home at 1:30 ish... Amma was upset, understandably,
she said, she was going to "cook" the savory pongal around the time she started for D II, now she changed plans and made khaana instead

She wasnt too upset... Appa had taken the day off to spend with his kozhandai so yet another F she got from Appa

Akka and Athim refused to be at D II for lunch, Akka went backt o work, Athin did too... they were leaving early for the reception and mooh dikhayi

She had gently placed his phone on the cup holder, he noticed it but pretended to not... he asked what they "like"
She had no idea, he stopped  at a florist and picked up a basket and she went to Haldirams to get something for the octogenarian couple
He paid at Haldirams while she drooled over the glass display.. "umm" "Oh" was all she said
He just looked at her with no expression or anger..."Can I say thanks?" she asked fidgeting with her dupatta

"what do u think?" he challenged quietly

There were people jostling to pay Haldirams had no room even to drop a veg noodle (Author thinks their chow mein is to die for) during the lunch hour
He had bought more than one box of many things

He handed the bags to her... they were back to a strange unspoken discomfort...
with crackling chemistry nevertheless but a unease... reminding her of the fragility of their marriage.
No money worries no health worries no job loss no family politics... but  pride, was greater than the sum of all four.

He wore his sun glasses and walked by her side quietly ear phone back in his ear...

"Do u know the way?" he asked

she shook her head... afraid?

Subbu hated when she lost her way driving... or had the wrong address...he was usually visibly frustrated and intolerant
yes there was no one that knew Hindi songs as well as Subbu but he was impudent and impatient. Seeing him for an extended period today brought back memories?

I texted so much mera battery bhi khatam honey waala hai" she muttered "I am sorry"

He opened the trunk and stuck the bags in... there were over 50 people circling the car... young 18 20 somethings on motorcycles got off to take selfies with it

"Great!" he said softly irritated

She opened her door and sat... he didnt give the people a second look just reversed and sped...

"Can I send u the address?" she asked

He pulled over to a side nodding

When he received the text he stared at her bent head, he knew something was wrong...

she looked out the window unaware... when she turned she found his gaze on her...
tho in sun glasses...

"Not too far right?' she asked composing herself asking about the apartment

He nodded... and they left again... when they reached... it took a while to find the building it was a massive complex with 1000s of apartments
They walked into a building and found Subbu's Mom returning from a walk with Subbu's obviously pregnant wife

Ii held the basket... R&B pulled her dupatta over her shoulder multiple times...

Subbu's Mom missed the cord around the neck behind the roses and her bangles

"Yaaru Ishita va? Epdi irukke? What a surprise?" (how are u?)

She nodded... Mami noticed the speck of sindoor in her parting (Iyers usually only wear a speck)
"Congratulations!!! Kalyanam ayiduthu pola irukke?" (looks like some one is married?)

II nodded... R&B went to get his phone from the cup holder...AND MAMA'S CDs
She waited for him too...

"Idu daan enn daughter in law Neeraja"

Neeraja looked HEAVY FULL BLOOM...
II smiled
Subbu's Mom:Ishita and Subbu went to IIM Bangalore

YES UNTIL UR DEAR HUSBAND DUMPED ME BECAUSE I WAS GOING TO HAVE A "CRAZY KID"
bas***d!!

Neeraja was fairly good looking... had short hair and was five feet tall...

Subbus Mom: She is taller than Subbu (dismissive)

II nodded "Today by 2.5 inches" giggling lifting her foot...

S's Mom: Husband enna panran (what does he do?)

II: he works for a french company

S'Mom: Subbu was saying the top most M  dealership in India, a wealthy Punjabi family... THEIR SON ALSO is in Paris... BUT HE OWNS THE COMPANY...

Mami worked for a bank so she spoke fluent English

S'Mom: Neeraja remember Subbu said... a venture capitalist that hates selling cars?

II blushed...

S's Mom:Come home... u cant go without coming home... we are on the 10th floor

II: No... not today... Mami... I am here to return Gurumoorthy Mama's Cds

S's Mom... HE LIVES ON OUR FLOOR, his apartment is 1010 ours is 1018 (smug)  
All are 4 bedroom in this bldg... they all range over 2-5 crores. They dont have as much woodwork as Subbu's apartment

AYYO PAAVAM GURUMOORTHY MAMA II thought

II nodded quietly
They walked to the elevator II dragged her feet

II: when are u due?

Neeraja: april

S's Mom: ishita works as an accountant

B---CH? Ooops!!
Sorry!

Neeraja: I have a M Phil I havent worked

II: Great!

nEERAJA: after kids it will be hard

SUREEE!! SPEND THE  LAKHS SUBBU MAKES SWTHRT

The elevator took a while
S's Mom:I WILL send u a invite to her seemandham in fact I was thinking of calling Amma... I didnt know u got married.. (shocked)

II: Sunday Mami...

R&B walked over... "Shall we?"

He set the bag down and took teh flowers from her...
Mami saw the choora... "U MARRIED A PUNJABI?"

R&B chuckled... but didnt respond

"Ivar" II said nodding

S's Mom: Hello I am Subbu's Mom Ishita and Subbu went to IIM together, has she told you?

YA SURE LIKE SUBBU IS OBAMA!!
R&B smiled politely

S'Mom: This is my daughter in law Neeraja... Subbu's wife... Subbu is the Sales Director for Maruti NCR Region

R&B nodded smiled a "hello"
S'Mom: Pesa maatano (smug) (Not a talker?)

II: Jaasti maatar (not much)
Subbu came sprinting... shocked to see them...

S's Mom:Subbu see who is here da... ISHITA...

Subbu DIDNT NEED HIS MOTHER THERE.
HE JUST DIDNT
They let a lift go... chatting...

S's Mom: ISHITA JUST TOLD ME her husband works in france... I told her about your "close friend" Mr Bhalla's son he owns a company correct?

S's Mom GAVE R&B a "Introduction to Bhalla wealth 101" she talked about the showrooms, the revenue and R&B's company
(ALL SECOND HAND INFO PASSED ON BY SUBBU on evenings he returned from Excelsior)
 basically to insinuate to II that "there are many wealthy Punjabis, YOU did not marry one, MY SON is friends with one"

Subbu looked like he just smelled an armpit
Subbu: Amma THAT'S HIM!! I talk about him

S's Mom looked like she had smelled a arm pit  R&B held the elevator door open for all

And got in at last...

when they got off R&B greeted Subbu and "hoped they can make it to the reception tonite"...
Subbu's Mom stared at her until Gurumoorthy Mami opened the door and greeted her and invited them in, Neeraja was long gone
Subbu and his Mom stood outside their door unable to get over the shock

The were @ GM Mamas for less than an hour R&B left her a few minutes early promising to pull the car out of where ever he had stuck it
They were getting late

She got out of Mamas' and walked to the elevator

"Subramanian

NCR sales Director-Maruti Udyog
his fancy name plate read outside 1018

Her tall lanky Rakshasan had gone off to bring the car...
She waited somberly for the elevator... Neeraja would have been her...
but she wasnt, she got off the elevator rubbing her eyes surreptiously...

in reshamee raaho me, ik raah to wo hogee
tum tak jo pahuchatee hai
is mod se jaate hai..

He was parked around the corner and wandered texting, he paused when he saw her... Mami had given her a tamboolam bag and a wedding gift..

Her parting was freshly filled with a darker color vermilion he noticed "Iyer good luck" to a married woman
"It went into my eyes" she lied😭

He didnt question

The newly weds got to D II at 1:11 PM... II was mostly quiet for the ride if she was not sleeping
What a strange coincidence.. meeting Subbu and his Mom on the same day
How R&B had effortlessly walked by her... if he ever leaves me... 😭

tum agar jaao kabhee, jaao kahee
waqt se kahanaa zara, wo thhahar jaaye wahee
wo ghadee wahee rahe, naa jaaye naa
naa, jiyaa laage naa, tere bina mera kahin jeeeya laage na

just for the last three hours... with him by her side
For that alone I will never be able to hate him.😭😭
I will NEVER EVER be able to hate him. Period.😭😭

Tumse mili jo zindagi, humne abhi boyi nahin
Tere siva koi na tha, tere siva koi nahin
Jaane kahan kaise shaher leke chala yeh dil mujhe
Tere bagair din na jala, tere bagair shab na b
ujhe

A part of her had wished S's Mom would see her in married form... she had fantasized
 marrying  and driving to Vasant Kunj in her shiny new Octavio Skoda, or Honda Accord
Her "instalment plan Toyota Corolla" no match for Subbu's position in M Co.
Somehow she wanted to payback for her betrayal with, or power or a promotion or something
Promotion at KMPG was harder...
Appa was a JS and about to retire so power was a no.

She had cried on Periappa's chest many nights without Amma Appa's knowledge

When he parked at his usual spot under D II 887
He tapped her gently, waking her...

kal bhee to kuchh ayesaa hee huaa thaa
neend mein fir tum ne jab chhuaa thaa
girte girte baahon mein bachee mai
sapne pe paanw pad gayaa thaa

Appa greeted R&B with a half smile... R&B gave him a flowers basket and boxes of sweets to Amma

Amma: DO U HAVE TO BE FORMAL

R&B smiled

Amma:U can talk to us... we are her parents (joking)
R&B smiled

II went in and sat on the couch

Amma: Go relax for some time kanna... let him stretch... paavam he drove from Gurgaon

II nodded and turned... "Umm do u want to go?"

He smiled a half smiled

She led him to her room
And shut the door, gently pushed him against one half of the door and went on her toes and kissed him

He groaned at the unexpected intimacy... he reached and grabbed her lower back , pressing it against his legs... reminding her
She stroked and tasted his mouth... slowly... letting him reach for her curves everywhere

"Wow!!" he whispered as he shook under her onslaught...  she leaned on his shirt... letting her body calm down... blushing
He had taken his jacket and tie off at GM Mama's handing it to her... it was too hot for him

His top two buttons were undone... she rubbed her nose on it

"II" he gathered her in his arms further tightly... nipping her ear "Whats going on?"

"Gurumoorthy Mama said you are an expert in Forex regulations" she lied
He suspected she was lying too

She gently extricated herself... turned on the fan to 3 peeked out her divan window once and left him without turning to look at him
as he continued to stare at her scurrying form

Tum aa gaye ho nur aa gaya hai -
 Nahi to charago se lau ja rahi thi
Jeene ki tumse wajeh mil gayi hai
Badi bewajeh zindagi ja rahi thi
Tum aa gaye ho nur aa ga -

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago