Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
sanchiswaron

Happy Birthday πŸ€— Shantanu 
So finally 24 πŸ˜› though you still look 20 πŸ˜† 
Stay blessed! β€οΈ
A genuine pure heart person like you deserve all the happiness 
Wish to see you achieve heights of success their year and in all the years to come πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for giving us Swayam and playing him so well that it became a real being for us not just a character.
You are inspiration for so many people, just be the way you are.
Love you!!!

flirteyed

Many many happy returns of the day Shantanu. Swayam is perfect bcoz of u. Thanx for portraying swayam in the best way possible. Love u a lot for d person u are and super proud as a fan. Keep working hard. Best wishes always.

DD_Tannufan
The journey begin in 2011 april .. when D3 got aired .. the 1st dance on the stage in front of sharon , the 1st thappad of swayam .. i loved the innocence of that boy .. the very 1st thing that attracted me to the character swayam shekhawat ..
It dint take long for me to fall in love with the selfless lover and make me dream about him every night ..Years passed .. swayam became even more dear and near to me and then i realized if there wasnt for u , shantanu .. i would have never loved him like this ..
My curiousity to know more about shantanu maheshwari, made me addicted to the person you  are and slowly .. i become font of you as well ..
Simple , sweet , humble .. a guy with great sense of humour .. that darling smile all were attractive things ..but You know what they say . its in crucial situations in life that a persons real quality comes out ..
The way you managed yourself when 1st sharon left , and the way you bonded with vrushy and helped her to ease .. The way you supported Palki Mam in bad times, the way you stood up with her ..
The way you kept your dignity towards swayam and the show evn after PM left .. all and all .. made you my biggest inspiration ..

Today you hold the title of being the nominee of best choreographer along with maccy in Telly awards , winner of Urs's Choice best jodi with Vrushy in ITA .. India's 1st Teen Sensation .. 23rd position n Asia's Sexylist .. 
Above more than 50 choreographies with maccy with 25 vrushan❀️ duets .. proving yourself to be one of the best dancer and choreograher ..
Doing swayam .. marvelously for 3 and 1/4 yrs and now .. making us love and cry for the character Rahul in PTKK .. you proved to be one of the best actor .. 

I still believe the industry has seen very less of you til now and i am sure , we will see evn more from u ..
For you , Even sky isnt the limit ..

A very Happy Birthday .. Tannu ..πŸ€—
Love from the bottom of My heart and wish u get all that u deserve and even more ..
Only prayers and Love for you ..
Let happiness come searching for u always ..
Thank  you for givings us the title of "Well Wishers" from fans ..
truly it is the biggest honour  you could have given us ..

Love  Karthika..😳

..MiStLeToE..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANTANU ❀️ πŸ₯³
Its almost five years that I first saw a lanky guy with dreamy eyes on my TV screen and like everyone else thought he was some side role or worse a junior artist. . .Nobody could have imagined he was a LEAD of a Historical Show! He quietly entered the scene and in just one month we knew HE WAS THE MAN and he was here to STAY ⭐️ Such a fabulous actor who can make you laugh, who can make you cry, who can love and who can make you feel loved. He has grown as an Actor and today whoever watch him act can not say he didnt know the A of Acting fivr years back. πŸ˜ƒ
Dance runs in his blood. He dances like the world is not watching. When he dances every eye is forced to turn towards him. Thats SHANTANU MAHESHWARI'S charisma. He can set the stage on fire with his dance and even with his CHOREOGRAPHY. He has given us some memorable performences to cherish for a lifetime and Hands Down he has been the best Choreographer along with Macedon ❀️
If anyone thinks then this is the end of our Loverboy's talent. . . Then Let me prove you wrong. He loves PHOTIGRAPHY. And we have seen some of the pictures clicked by him. And lets just say. . .This guy can get each and everything AWESOME 😊
Its been a pleasure, an absolute delight to see him grow from an introvert quiet teenager to the one who teases his Co-Star at every instance. He has always stood for what is right. He has always voiced his opinions even if it gives him a hard time. He loves his 'WELL WISHERS' and we love him back. He just hasn't earned love but has also earned respect from each one of us.
Shnatnu Maheshwari. . .May you Rise and Shine lightining the universe with your bright SMILE. May The Sky be your limit. May success touch your feet where ever you go. A VEI VEI VEI HAPPY BIRTHDAY 😊 LOVE YOU LOADS πŸ˜ƒ ❀️ πŸ€—

Chitra

.Vrushanholic.

Happy Birthday Shantanu :D
Keep achieving and smiling
may this birthday bring loads of joy and happiness in your life.
keep being an inspiration for all of us

Rhapsody.

The name itself speaks ounces. Shantanu Maheshwari. B|

Happy Birthday Mr. Maheshwari. May god bless you with all the fortune and success he can muster. You deserve to be happy and know that we will love you and support you in whatever you do.

Stay the same humble person you are and keep smiling 'coz it makes our day. :)

Stay blessed.

Your admirer,
Nishi.

MirageSwaron
It is that time of the year again & it feels wonderful to be wishing you many, many happy returns of the day Shantanu πŸ₯³hope this year brings you the best of opportunities so that you get to explore all that you have made plans for & some more πŸ˜‰, wish for you to be hale & hearty healthwise and buyount & purposeful in your spirits which no criticism can pull down & no praise can make complacent...Shantanu the individual has always made us proud with his demeanour, his outlook on life & always wish for you to be rooted in your values, keep your family & dear ones happy...excel in your work because that would be the reflection of the individual that you are...& find true happiness & satisfaction in all your pursuits...God bless you 😊 HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANTANU !!!!

AnanyaVruShan

Happy Birthday Shantanu...  all my best wishes r with u... may God fulfill all ur dreams. may God bless u wid joy, happiness, love, care, respect & success. we love u & will always support u. wanna see u touch d heights of success. u r an humble & down to earth celeb which is very rare. stay d way u r...  u, as actor & dancer r brilliant & as a person u r gem. keep dancing, keep rocking... keep smiling... ur smile makes us smile, makes us happy. ur each success makes us proud... proud of being ur fan... gonna support u always... love you... stay blessed...  super excited for ur upcoming projects... 

p.s- no1 cud be d Swayam Shekhawat except u Shantanu...  thank u for playing Swayam... the ultimate loverboy ever. thank u... β€οΈ
Dew..

many many happy returns of the day Shantanu Maheshwari πŸ€—
may this day bring you lots and lots of happiness n joy in your life. May God Bless you with all the success, all your dreams come true and may you achieve all your destination :D ... you r an Amazing, Brilliant performer.. you do everything the BEST, be it dancing or be it acting. You r so Talented and Hardworking, your Pure Talent & Hardwork made you what you r B| ... you r a Gem of a person Shantanu, so Humble, down to earth person you r. Always stay the same, never change for anything...
All the Best for your future, keep up the good work ... Stay Blessed & always keep Smiling that Adorable smile of yours <3 ...love it, the way you call your fans your Well-Wishers...
PROUD of you Shantanu Maheshwari.. Proud for being your well-wisher B| <3

gulshan222

Happy birthday to you

Hi Shantanu...
my reel life to real life hero...
u r smile...style...aada...looks...name...talent...acting...dancing
...ur helping nature...daring personality...down to earth speaking...ur dresting..love fr cricket...gratitude towards your fans...thankfulness to Palkima'am nd team...
ur perfect bond with vrushika...ur positivity...
ur maturity...present mindness...ur support to right...ur speaking against wrong...ur respectfull bond with all the media portials...ur loving gestures for ur family members. Nd it goes on nd on...
Each nd every gesture of urs...is loved nd cherished by us..
I love u becoz u r that person who can only be loved...I respect u becoz u have earned it... best of luck fr stepping into 24...
may this year will be the bestet from the rest nd every coming year proves glory for you...my prayers know ur name by heart.
u make us proud of u.. like .bcl...ita..
.pyar tune kya kiya...Teen sensation india...ur association with good causes    nd it's on nd on...always be the same
we love u Shantanu...

Happy birthday to 
Shantanu
SHAN
Tannu
Rahul
Zeeshan
Lover boy
Chocolate boy
Cult Dancer
Awesome Actor
All round Performer
 Choreographer
Class Cricketer
Bestest human being 

U are one with the various titles...Each suits u the most...
U r like a rainbow each colour spreads goodness...positivity .nd happiness

SHANTANU'-''''  
it's not only a name but an institute ...
Love nd respect fr u will always be more than yesterday and less than tomorrow 
.love u fr what u are...how u are
I fell for u...nd see how...u made me go crazy fr u...u glitter nd then rest goes in darkness
I LOVE U in whole...
happy birthday to the most cherished...loved...nd respected celebrity ever...
u touch skies ...as u deserve it...be bang on with every step u take..stay blessed

Barbievishi20

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day 5 Star Boy ❀️❀️

You are a brilliant dancer & one of the best human being ❀️❀️
Oh yes You are an awesome actor too ❀️❀️

May all your wishes be fulfilled 😳😳

Stay Blessed Mr Chocolaty Maheshwari 😳❀️

Love you ❀️❀️

-Vishakha

priya_sejwal

Wish uh a very happy birthday SHANTANU

MaY all ur wishes get fulfilled!!!
Stay blessed
You r really amazing dancer, actor n a very humble personπŸ˜›
Ur acting as swayam will awys remember by all us...
Keep smiling 
Lots of good wishes n love

Sehr_VruShan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANTANU MAHESHWARIπŸ€—
Many Many happy returns of the day
May you have a blessed year ahead
Waiting to see you onscreen again
Keep working hard we are always with you
Love you Loads

dvrushu

wish you many many happy returns of the day shan...😊
may this b'day be one of your most memorable b'day ever...πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

I'm so glad you were born, because you brighten our  life and fill it with joy. Wishing you a day filled with love and cheer. Hoping your day will be as special as you are.

Because, today is a special day simply sending birthday wishes,
 wouldn't do. So I'm sending you a day when all your dreams come true and, a year that means the most to of you!

god bless you...😊 keep smiling...😊 your single smile is reason behind many smiles...😳
Be the way you are😊⭐️
party hart...n enjoy alotπŸ₯³ 
keep dancing...
and thanks alot for giving us d title " well wisher " this means alot...:) proud of you...😊

vrushali <3 :)

Rockingbhardwaj

Mr
Cute
Sweet
Adorable
Chocolaty
Dashing
Handsome
Loverboy
Maheshwary

Wishing you a very happy birthday
The Love of My Life

Keep shining
Rocking

A very PROUD
SHANTANU FAN

Manisha..

.Meitantei.

Happy Birthday Shantanu !! <3

I love you so much !! I can't express how I feel for you ..
Words won't describe how I feel ..
You're so special for me !
I wonder what quality is there which is not in you ?
You're intelligent , cute , handsome , smart , crazy yet so lovable and charming <3
And more than that , so down to earth and humble !!
At first , I only knew you as Swayam a character in D3 but now ?
Am such a crazy fan of you !!
A crazy Shantanu fan !
You're so amazing a dancer . You dance with such effortless ease .
You're acting is so amazing , when you say something I believe ..
You are just so sweet .. can't imagine you're real not reel !!
Happy Birthday Shantanu , I hope you get whatever you heart desires .. God bless you !
I am and will always be your fangirl 8|
Proud fan for life,
Diya]3

SaNa_sTaR

Happy Birthday Shantanu!! :D

You really are an amazing, lovable, down to earth and humble person 
These qualities that you have make me love you and respect you even more <3
Hope you get all the success you truly deserve :)
Thank you so much for playing the character of Swayam amazingly well. 
Your dancing and acting is always a treat to watch and you have no idea how excited I get when I see you onscreen
Always stay the way you are because we love you for that
Hope all your dreams and wishes come true
Keep smiling and always stay happy :)

From, a very proud fan of yours ;)

kespari
Lots of love and birthday wishes to the most down to earth boy in the universe
wish you a very very very happy birthday
i wish you get much more success much more milestones 
may your everyday be the happiest day of your life
you are really nice and humble person 
so always be like this 
you are inspiration for many more peoples , thanks for being our super star
you hold a very special place in our hearts that no one else can fill
i wish you get much more success every day
no one can stop you
just always like this 
app jo ho jaisay ho aysay he rhna
we love you

Nicky-nish

H@ppy Birthd@y Shantanu...
U r a true gem...
The most luvable nd down to earth star...:)
Proud to be ur fan...:) :)
Wish u all the happiness nd success...
Stay blessed...

ShikhaAgrawal

JSJ SHANTANU AND MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY TO THE ALL TTIME HERO OF D3 .
PLEASE RETURN ASAP ON OUR TV SCREEN I M LIKE TO SEE U BACK IN ACTION BT WITH A DIFFERENT LOOK MAY GOD GIVE U ALL THE SUCCESS IN LIFE .
DO CONTNU WITH UR ACTING CAREER DONT JUST DARE TO LEAVE IT . KEEP DANCING AND A SPECIAL MENTION FOR UR EFFORTS FOR SWACH BHARAT ABHIYAAN AND DONT DRINK AND DRIVE.
KEEP ROCKING AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK LIKE THIS MR MAGICALL MAHESWARI
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U ONCE AGAIN

vrushanlove

Many many happy returns of the day shanthanu maheswari...u are a true gem...a best example for the youth...stay like dis always...you are an excellent dancer,chreo nd a wonderful actor...keep exploring..nd all the best...god bless you

maaneet4evr

Happy B'day Shantanu, thanku for being swayam te lover boy!!

ur cutness make me blush eveytime wen i see u !!!!!!!
dance on!...
love u, God bless!!!!!!!!!!

Tamanna..

Happy birthday Mr. Shantanu Maheshwari ❀️
first of all I love you a lot πŸ˜›
You are the most amazing person I have ever seen, I love you I admire you, I respect u
for the way you are and be like this always 😊
I started watching d3 only for you and before Vrushika I used to watch d3 only for you 😊
You are an amazing dancer and a wonderful actor 😳
Thank you for making Swayam, SwaRon and D3 so perfect 😊 Thank you for always making us smile 😊 In short Thank you for everything 😊
I am crazy for you and wll always remain crazy for you 😳 You always make is proud 😎 and keep making us proud 😊
you are such a sweet, adorable,cute, lovely person 😊
Wish you all the happiness &
success in your life because deserve all 😊
May God bless you always and fulfill all your dreams and wishes. 😳
Just love the bond you share with Vrushika both on and off screen 😊
Keep smileing and Keep dancing because when you smile or dance my heart skips a beat ❀️ 😳

and once again
Happy Birthday Shantanu the perfect Maheshwari ❀️
Love you more than a lot ❀️
PROUD OF YOU MY LOVE ❀️

..MereWhisper..

You're an amazingly talented actor and a pure hearted human. You gave us a memory as Swayam, that we'd certainly remember till this lifetime. You're a true gem, and we love you a lot! β­οΈ

Wishing you a very, very Happy Birthday Shan !!
May this coming year be a very joyous and fortunate one for you. May God fulfill all your wishes and you achieve the greatest of heights. And, last but not the least, may we get to see you more on Television! :*

Love you a lot Shantanu! May this year of your life be as charming as you are. 

Lots of Love
-Aishwarya. πŸ€—

trisha19

Wish you a very very Happy Birthday Shantanu πŸ₯³

May God bless you with all the Happiness and Success in Life!!

Hope all you wishes get fulfilled..

Keep Smiling and Keep Rocking 😊

...CryBaby...
Happyyy wala 24th Birthdayyy to a guy who's no less a perfectionist. May God bless you with lots of happiness and success in years to come. May you keep shining like the brighest star in the sky by using all ur hidden as well as known talents positively.
I dont really have enough words to praise a person who is an epitome of perfection and will just end by saying keep dancing, keep acting, and continue to be who u are i.e most humble, down-to-earth and polite person which i m sure will make u reach the zenith of success.
Once again Happy Birthday Shantanu Maheshwari! β­οΈ
-Amruta...

shruddha

Happy Birthday Mr. Maheshwari...The month of April, the summer holidays, i was randomly changing channels and ended seeing D3! If I loved one person instantly from the beginning, that was you...You had that charm, your smile and eyes refleced your goodness...From knowing you as Swayam Shekhawat to Shantanu Maheshwari, the journey has only been amazing! You are a graceful dancer, versatile actor but the best part about you is YOU, MR.PERFECT! You stood with what was right rather than what was easy, you chose to be humble even with all the limelight, you chose to be simple from heart and that makes you stand apart from the crowd! Your performance as Swayam, the lover boy, the unpredictable guy, to the cancer patient Rahul or from dancing your heart out in a song like Alvida or Dhoom Machale...You have only made us proud! More than the love I have for you, Respect is the word for you! A Very Happy Birthday Shantanu, The Best Actor, The Best Choreographer, The Best Performer who was born to perform...Wish you all the best things in life,keep smiling and keep rocking, The sky is the limit for your potential...Happyyy Birthdayyy...
Lots of Love-Shruddha

__Sur__

Happy Birthday Shantanu Maheshwari..
wish you all the happiness & success in your life, all your dreams come true... you are so hardworking and talented, so success must kiss your feet..
you r an awesome human being, stay like this forever. Love you the way you r Shantanu... i never seen such a humble, down to earth, honest celebs in my life. All my good wishes are with you ... God Bless you Shantanu Maheshwari :)

cutelove

I might be ranting d same appreciation n luving wrds past 3 years bt hell yess dey jst keep on adding more n more...dere' s no stopping n it will never be.
    Birthdays r one memorable days of ones life n frm d bottom of mahh heart i wish lots n lots of happiness on dis beautiful day...mr maheshwari u r dat one dat one personality whom i hav really fallen for..be it swayam or shantanu i luv dem both truly. .i really cant thnk u enough for d beautuful portrayal of swayam..dat is a lifetime memory . no matter what..swayam is very much close to my heart n honestly its u who dserve dis appreciation...i remember each n every expression dats jst cz u enacted it in d most inexplicable way...
     Congratulations for all d achivements bragged till date ...n we hope many more to come...all d very best fr all ur future endeavours...wish u a very very happieee bthday...always ur fan..

Sonali

surbhimathur

Happy Birthday to Shantanu "Perfect" Maheshwari.
Your genuine attitude and down to earth behaviour has made you such a huge star, don't change ever. Whether onscreen or offscreen, you make us fall everytime when you speak with your infectious smile. The love you carry within your heart gets transferred to all of us at one and i can't thankyou enough or palki mam the reason behind your entry into television. You have been my inspiration all the time, especially the way you played swayam has conquered my heart! Never judge a book by its cover, i understood its meaning after watching swayam. Your passion towards dance, haven't seen sucha brilliant dancer in ages! You dance with all your heart and that makes you special! I thought to write short but lol, not my fault -__-
Happy Birthday 5 Star boyyy! Love you very much! Stay the same, stay blessed and healthy. Wish you many more!

Shadow.

Happy Birthday Shantanu Maheshwari.. many many happy returns of the day. may God bless you with health, wealth, prosperity and success in your life & may you touch new heights ... Stay blessed and be happy always :)

Midrara

Happy Birthday Shantanu Maheshwari..
you r a brilliant dancer, amazing actor and most above a beautiful human. A person like you is rare to find, u have an unique persona.. always stay the same, love u the way you r ... God bless you. A Proud fan of yours and will always be :D

Mswetar

Happy Birthday Mr. PERFECT MAHESHWARI
Happy Birthday, my star! If I could, I would write it across the sky so that everyone could see it and know that you are truly loved!
May your day be full of happiness, love and excitement from sunrise to sunset.
Shine brightly just like a star, As you are my star. May you be happy forever. Wishing you success, joy and happiness now and always!
You are very special, very precious!!! Never seen and could never seen a Genuine humble and true being like you... A star still sooo grounded... You are extremely Brilliant but with no ego at all...
Take my love as a gift and multiply it with infinity. Stay different, with same energy and determination.
Love u a lot for the person you are
god bless you... keep smiling... your single smile is reason behind many smiles... :-) Wish you the best of opportunities... the best of luck... & success & contentment always with whatever you aspire to do... Hope you always reach beyond the limits that you set yourself... & also just wish that you never let dancing take background status in your priorities... Love and prayers... Wanna see you make it real real big... on your own terms Love you... Keep smiling... Take care... God bless!!

- - - Sweta

priyaanyan

Happy Birthday Shantanu Maheshwari !!!!

May God bless you & fulfill all your wishes. 
Hope this birthday is full of excitement & surprises.. 
Be happy always...
Love you dil se β€οΈ

sanjhbati

happy birthday Shantanu. wish u all d very best for ur upcoming projects. we fans r waiting to see u rock. stay blessed. 

Shreya..

Baar Baar din ye aye πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Baar Baar dil ye gaye
Tum jiyo hazaron saal πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
ye meri hai aarzoo
Happy Birthday to youuu
Happy birth day to youuu
Happy birthday to Shantanuuu
Happy birthday to you πŸ₯³πŸ€—

Many more happy returns of the day Shantanu.May you get all that you wish for ,health,happpiness and countless blessings today and always.Waiting to see you onscreen again πŸ˜ƒ

cscs

Happy b'day Shantanu Maheshwari.
My D3 journey started as a swayam fan n almost aftr three years i m so proud being ur fan.
onscreen n off screen i adore swayam n Shantanu.
n only bcz of Shantanu's brilliance swayam s character will always be cherished.
happy b'day once again. Stay blessed always.

Swaronvrushan00

Happy birthday shantanu
May uh achieve great success in uhr life !!
Be happy !! Keep us happy by ur dances :* ;)
May uh live long and long !!! Best wishes r wid uh !! So proud to be ur fan !!

Monaya_Vrushan

happy birthday shantanu
love you lots since the day i first saw you on 5th september 2012
you are a amazing dancer and a choreographer and a awesome actor
keep rocking this way because we love you for what you are
may god bless you with all the happiness in the world and a healthy and prosperous life ahead
may you achieve all the success in your life

Vani20

❀️Happy Birthday LoverBoy❀️

Shantanu you define perfection. β­οΈ
The first time I saw you I was awestruck by you.😊
Your eyes are so captivating and your smile is so infectious.πŸ˜ƒ Keep smiling... Coz Muskurane ki wajah tum hi ho...πŸ˜ƒ
You are a perfect blend of humbleness, Simplicity despite of being so popular.😊
Just be like this, keep smiling and keep dancing..
Happy Birthday Shantanu.. May you achieve all success in your life.. πŸ˜ƒ

3sisters

Happy Birthday shantanu keep smiling and please come onscreen soon with vrushiπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Destiny_015 thumbnail
flirteyed

Barbievishi20

Sehr_VruShan

..MereWhisper..

Here's my edit for Mr. CutiePie Maheshwari. πŸ˜³ I could make only one. But have put the best of my efforts into it. ❀️

Summer_Rain thumbnail

1.HBD Banner Tag

Eyes that twinkle with unknown mischief, a smile that can light up an entire rehearsal hall, moves that hold their own on any and every stage, words that express unconditional love and respect for those who deserve it and actions that exhibit absolute dedication and determination. The last four odd years have introduced us to these qualities and more in the young man who is now special to all of us in our own different ways, and whose janamdin we're celebrating here today. Here's to Shantanu Maheshwari turning a happy 24, and here's to many more such birthdays to be celebrated here among those who love him not just as Swayam, the eternal lover boy, but also as Shantanu, the sincere, talented and intelligent young man who danced his way into our hearts in such a manner that he's going to stay in them for a long, long time to come. Thank you for being a part of our lives for nearly four years, Shantanu, from "Monday to Friday at 7 pm only on Channel V", and Happpyyy Birthdayyy!!!

2,SCHOOL LIFE

Shantanu did his schooling from St. Joseph's college , Kolkata and learnt dance at Anurag Dance Centre,Kolkata under the guidance of his mentors Anurag Mohta and Subrata Roy. He won various inter-school dance competitions at the state and national level as well in his school days. Shantanu shifted base to Mumbai in 2009 to explore his horizon as a dancer. In Mumbai he joined HR College of Commerce and Economics and thereafter became a part of a crew called Street Soul Dance Crew' (SSDC) .He also participated in some popping battles along with crewmate Nimit,various solo dance competitions and ended up winning most of them .On the other hand SSDC as a team also won various inter-college street dance championships. Shantanu who was already pretty good in Bollywood, folk dances became equally versatile in the genre of hip-hop too especially locking-popping, liquid waving. Shantanu participated in the 1st ever Channel V india-Fest solo dance competition Footlose' in 2011 and went onto win it defeating the likes of some brilliant dancers from all over India. His crew SSDC became the champions in the group dance category. Winning the solo championship brought him into the limelight and thereafter he was chosen to play the role of Swayam in D3.

Summer_Rain thumbnail

3.Television Career

-Swayam

Sig

Swayam is best described in two simple and by now very familiar words: lover boy. He is every girl's dream come true: so unconditional in his love for Sharon that it was a wonder how she didn't fall for him sooner. He saw, felt and breathed her as so central to his existence that his entire personality was defined by his love for her. As we accompanied him on his journey through the years, we uncovered more layers and more shades to him, brought out to perfection by Shantanu, who lived Swayam in a way no one else could have. He made us believe in Swayam and wish that the character actually had real counterparts in the world around us! And even though Swayam might be one of the most tampered-with characters on D3, Shantanu made sure that we loved him even through his most confusing times. He is, therefore, also the reason why we still love him more than ever today.

GIF Sig -

YHA Dubbing(Ayush)

Dubbing as Ayush for an episode of Yeh Hai Aashiqui was our first experience of Shantanu stepping out of Swayam's shoes, albeit in sound and not visuals. Holding up his end in enacting the love story of Ayush and Prakriti, caught in the midst of riots at a railway station and finding a sanctuary in each other through the intense situation, Shantanu emoted and performed with his voice and we all watched the episode just to hear him and Vrushika!

Sig -

Rahul(PTKK)

The first time we were readying ourselves to watch Shantanu visually don the garb of a character other than Swayam, one unanimous question resounded: will we really be able to leave Swayam behind when we see him again? It is entirely to his credit as an actor that we were able to do that, and how. Rahul was a revelation in terms of what Shantanu could do if given the right scope to perform. Before our eyes, he transformed into the young boy driven to bitterness and despair by a terminal illness that was slowly killing him, found hope and happiness in a fellow-sufferer and finally found love and peace through her. His portrayal of Rahul was so convincing and the character's nuances so well executed that he reaffirmed and deepened the pride we always had in him, as an actor with tremendous potential.

GIF Sig -

Shaan(YHA)

A little more than a week from now, we'll be watching Shantanu appear on our screens again, this time under Palki ma'am and the old D3 team's tutelage in a new episode of Yeh Hai Aashiqui as Shaan. Though very little has been revealed about his character so far, we're all superbly excited to see what he'll be offering us now with his performance as a law intern!

Sig

Summer_Rain thumbnail

4. Shantanu the Performer:

Shantanu's popularity as Swayam got him invitations at various events from all across India namely Kolkata, Hyderabad, Goa, etc . One look at those videos will tell you how easily he manages to entertain the huge crowd which turns up to catch a glimpse of him as the bouncers keep on struggling to maintain decorum. His events be it solo or the ones with co-star Vrushika always have been privy to his high -energy performance , interacting with the crowd and making kids to elders dance on-stage along with him amidst the audience chanting his name in chorus out of excitement. Shantanu along with his costar Macedon has conducted few dance workshops in Goa, Indore and Mumbai which were attended in huge numbers and we wish to see Shantanu conduct more such dance workshops too.Shantanu along with acting and dancing is someone who takes keen interest in learning the various technicalities behind the camera and wishes to learn the different aspects of the filming process.

5.Achievements Beyond Screen: -

Along with lighting up our screens every time he made an appearance, in 2014 Shantanu also gave us many opportunities to appreciate him and be proud of him for several accolades and moments in the spotlight.

BCL

Write Up Sig

The concept of Box Cricket League as a cricket tournament for television industry stars took off with a bang with the inaugural season being a huge success, where Team Ghaent Punjabis won the trophy. Shantanu, who has always been vocal about his love for the game, and Vrushika were both members of the team. Shantanu played a vital role and contributed majorly towards the team's success as the team's wicketkeeper batsman a la MSD in the #7 jersey, hitting a century too! In the recently concluded second season, Shantanu was part of the franchise which had been renamed Chandigarh Cubs. Though form eluded him this time, opponent teams always regarded him with respect.

-Nomination For Indian Telly Awards along with Macedon

Write Up Sig

Shantanu earned a nomination at the Indian Telly Awards in September 2014 for Best Choreography along with Macedon DMello for Alvida - one of their personal favourite pieces as they themselves put it and one of their most heart-touching pieces of choreography too. Though they did not finally win the award, like Shantanu said, the nomination itself was worth a lot.

-ITA Viewers Jodi Award Winner And Hosting

Write Up GIF Sig

The crowning glory for all us fans was the Indian Television Academy Viewer's Choice Award for Favourite On-screen Jodi that Shantanu Maheshwari and Vrushika Mehta won in 2014. Shantanu along with Vrushika also made us proud by adeptly hosting the first segment at the awards night. The two of them became the first actors from Channel V's fiction line up to win an award...and it was justice long overdue and recognition well deserved, for the talent, hard work and resilience that both of them had put in against massive odds. We hope and earnestly pray that this be just a beginning of many more accolades to come for Shantanu as well as Vrushika. In October 2014, Shantanu and Vrushika were featured in GR8 Magazine, India's leading television magazine, which was yet another indicator of the growing popularity that the two of them were garnering in the industry. Come November, and the magazine cover with Shantanu holding his ITA trophy along with Vrushika is one that every VruShan fan will preserve in their memory for eternity.

-Sexylist and HottestIndainTVJodi

Write Up -

UK-based columnist Mr. Asjad Nazir, who writes for the Eastern Eye newspaper, is well-known and respected by celebrities for carrying out popular Twitter-based polls on the entertainment industry - television and Bollywood alike. Based on the poll he conducted last year on the Hottest Indian TV Jodi, Shantanu and Vrushika (SwaRon) stood a glorious 3rd in an elite list, which surprised and impressed many since they came from a non-GEC show. In the annual Sexy List male category, Shantanu made his entry into the top 50 in his first attempt itself, ranking commendable #23 amodst well established Asian public figures.

Hosting SBB

Write Up Sig

This New Year gave us a beautiful kickstart in the form of Shantanu and Vrushika hosting an entire episode of the popular TV show Saas Bahu aur Betiyan on Aaj Tak. They went on to host one more episode in February, on the day after Valentine's Day, and we loved him as well as her to bits both times. Sexylist & Hottest Indian TV Jodi

-VFest

Write Up Sig

VFest'15 Zonals Pune Channel V's popular and prestigious annual IndiaFest 2015 saw Shantanu and Vrushika take over as very welcome hosts at the Pune zonals. The reaction from the packed crowd as they watched their favourite lover boy in action on stage as host for a change, stands testimony to the height of craziness and love that fangirls hold for Shantanu. From breaking into an impromptu jig on popular mass numbers to carrying off the typical SwaRon nok-jhok with Vrushika on stage and also welcoming guests and participants along the way, Shantanu was calm personified without losing any of his trademark charm that had girls swooning the way it always does.

TSI Merchandise: 

Where December brought us news of D3 shutting down, it also announced that Shantanu Maheshwari had been selected as the first Teen Sensation of India, which meant that he became the first actor from the entertainment industry in India to have his own range of merchandise. As he put it - "This was a medium of getting closer to well-wishers and connecting with them," which is now possible through things that can be a part of our daily lives with Shantanu etched onto them, ranging from notepads, laptop and mobile covers to pillows, mugs, keychains, bookmarks, coasters and more!

Edited by ..Suhana.. - 9 years ago
Summer_Rain thumbnail
6.THE MAN BEHIND THE SCREEN
Jack of all arts and master of all is what exactly Shantanu Maheshwari defines. Not everyone can be this, but yeah Shantanu did prove that anything is achievable. After talking about his acting let us shift focus towards his other side, which actually comes behind the scenes. Let us begin with Shantanu the choreographer - Dance with your soul and heart and that definitely turns into a beautiful choreography. This is exactly what Shantanu did, he isn't a trained choreographer,like the biggies, but he definitely is one of the unique dancers who has his own style of choreographing. His dances touched the viewer's heart, it didn't need any professional training to be appeal audience, his own steps in motion which he choreographed were enough for the audience to get mesmerized. Another applauding nature of this man is that he always tried to push boundaries. He tried something new, he tried something innovative and justified it beautifully. Without knowing basics of Contemporary he managed to choreograph yaadein so beautifully. That shows the intelligence of Shantanu as a choreographer. All the dances what we asked for we got best from him. Every duet of Swaron which he choreographed made a remarkable history with dances and also made it memorable for us. Kudos to him for it. This doesn't end with just dance,acting and choreography it goes on to his hobbies like photography. Not every lens can speak volumes, it's the photographer's mindset which makes a picture speak volumes. This is evident if people actually see his photography. It's quite amusing to see how his mindset works as different entities at different aspects of life. Even with the BTS activities, it surely makes me proud seeing him handle the camera so well. Not just choreographing but handling the camera simultaneously and also with great amount of patience he handles both in actually is incredible. As vrushika said in an interview, "ye sabka dekhta hai not just kudhka " even after being at another level when compared to his fellow mates and still retaining the ready to help nature is something which is only possible from him and him only. Proud of him.
Summer_Rain thumbnail
http://imgur.com/a/WR6R5
Destiny_015 thumbnail

https://i.imgur.com/nnQOaD0.gif

https://i.imgur.com/wlF8950.gif

Eyes that twinkle with unknown mischief, a smile that can light up an entire rehearsal hall, moves that hold their own on any and every stage, words that express unconditional love and respect for those who deserve it and actions that exhibit absolute dedication and determination. The last four odd years have introduced us to these qualities and more in the young man who is now special to all of us in our own different ways, and whose janamdin we're celebrating here today. Here's to Shantanu Maheshwari turning a happy 24, and here's to many more such birthdays to be celebrated here among those who love him not just as Swayam, the eternal lover boy, but also as Shantanu, the sincere, talented and intelligent young man who danced his way into our hearts in such a manner that he's going to stay in them for a long, long time to come. Thank you for being a part of our lives for nearly four years, Shantanu, from "Monday to Friday at 7 pm only on Channel V", and Happpyyy Birthdayyy!!!

https://i.imgur.com/rMhXpx5.png
Edited by --Destiny-- - 9 years ago
Destiny_015 thumbnail

https://i.imgur.com/9Ibg80h.gif

Shantanu did his schooling from St. Joseph's college , Kolkata and learnt dance at Anurag Dance Centre,Kolkata under the guidance of his mentors Anurag Mohta and Subrata Roy. He won various inter-school dance competitions at the state and national level as well in his school days. Shantanu shifted base to Mumbai in 2009 to explore his horizon as a dancer.

https://i.imgur.com/HCW31BB.jpg

In Mumbai he joined HR College of Commerce and Economics and thereafter became a part of a crew called Street Soul Dance Crew' (SSDC) .He also participated in some popping battles along with crewmate Nimit,various solo dance competitions and ended up winning most of them .On the other hand SSDC as a team also won various inter-college street dance championships. Shantanu who was already pretty good in Bollywood, folk dances became equally versatile in the genre of hip-hop too especially locking-popping, liquid waving.

https://i.imgur.com/kFb3FFi.jpg

Shantanu participated in the 1st ever Channel V india-Fest solo dance competition Footlose' in 2011 and went onto win it defeating the likes of some brilliant dancers from all over India. His crew SSDC became the champions in the group dance category. Winning the solo championship brought him into the limelight and thereafter he was chosen to play the role of Swayam in D3.

https://i.imgur.com/0XBUPY0.gif

Destiny_015 thumbnail

https://i.imgur.com/7TClWmy.gif

https://i.imgur.com/obyT2gT.jpg

Swayam is best described in two simple and by now very familiar words: lover boy. He is every girl's dream come true: so unconditional in his love for Sharon that it was a wonder how she didn't fall for him sooner. He saw, felt and breathed her as so central to his existence that his entire personality was defined by his love for her. As we accompanied him on his journey through the years, we uncovered more layers and more shades to him, brought out to perfection by Shantanu, who lived Swayam in a way no one else could have. He made us believe in Swayam and wish that the character actually had real counterparts in the world around us! And even though Swayam might be one of the most tampered-with characters on D3, Shantanu made sure that we loved him even through his most confusing times. He is, therefore, also the reason why we still love him more than ever today.

https://i.imgur.com/N8E98c8.jpg

Dubbing as Ayush for an episode of Yeh Hai Aashiqui was our first experience of Shantanu stepping out of Swayam's shoes, albeit in sound and not visuals. Holding up his end in enacting the love story of Ayush and Prakriti, caught in the midst of riots at a railway station and finding a sanctuary in each other through the intense situation, Shantanu emoted and performed with his voice and we all watched the episode just to hear him and Vrushika!

https://i.imgur.com/TlEwVWQ.png

The first time we were readying ourselves to watch Shantanu visually don the garb of a character other than Swayam, one unanimous question resounded: will we really be able to leave Swayam behind when we see him again? It is entirely to his credit as an actor that we were able to do that, and how. Rahul was a revelation in terms of what Shantanu could do if given the right scope to perform. Before our eyes, he transformed into the young boy driven to bitterness and despair by a terminal illness that was slowly killing him, found hope and happiness in a fellow-sufferer and finally found love and peace through her. His portrayal of Rahul was so convincing and the character's nuances so well executed that he reaffirmed and deepened the pride we always had in him, as an actor with tremendous potential.

https://i.imgur.com/1wXauo7.jpg

A little more than a week from now, we'll be watching Shantanu appear on our screens again, this time under Palki ma'am and the old D3 team's tutelage in a new episode of Yeh Hai Aashiqui as Shaan. Though very little has been revealed about his character so far, we're all superbly excited to see what he'll be offering us now with his performance as a law intern!

https://i.imgur.com/POfALFd.jpg

Edited by --Destiny-- - 9 years ago